It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED: the DoD did release the 3 UAP videos: GoFast, Gimbal, FLIR (aka Tic Tac)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

The “former” DSDOD. What we need is current Deputies and Secretaries to make these proclamations with the one added qualifiers; “we know or believe they are not manmade.”

Otherwise it’s too easy to point at Black projects the DSDOD has no .”need to know”. They certainly can’t lay it at the feet of other nations; operating in US airspace with that level of tech would de-stabilize the military balance.

Eh, if the US has possession of ET tech, I’m a firm believer it’s a single craft from a single incident. Any more than that and the ability for USG to have won the galactic power ball twice? Uh no.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If they had anything like that, wouldn't somebody want it back? Or demand an explanation? Or get angry?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Man you're getting wrapped around the wrong part of the story. Of course attempts to discredit the main spokesperson are going to be spun up left and right. It's part of the game. You really think Zondo or any of the others are going to go unchallenged?

No one is asking the right questions in this new age of disclosure.

Read this from Chris Mellon: “We know that UFOs exist,” Chris Mellon, a deputy assistant secretary of defense for intelligence in the Clinton and George W. Bush administrations, pronounced on the show. “This is no longer an issue. The issue is why are they here? Where are they coming from? And what is the technology behind these devices that we are observing?”

The REAL and ONLY question is this.

Why is the US government allowing this level of disclosure to occur and what is the end game?

What we have witnessed since 2017 up until present day HAS NEVER HAPPENED in our history regarding UFOlogy.

We now have the mainstream media talking about UFOs during prime time viewing hours. CBS, CNBC, Fox, CNN, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, etc. all have either had prime time spots dedicated to this topic or have published articles regarding this.

Hell the entire announcement of To the Stars Academy went mainstream with the MSM. It wasn't even a back page release. It was front page news followed by prime time TV coverage. I know because I watched it happen real time.

The 3 videos are released. Fravor goes mainstream across the country about tic tac, the Navy comes out with a national press release about new reporting guidelines regarding UFOs, the Navy publicly patents technology related to electro gravity propulsion systems and craft that strongly resemble TR3B.

The Nimitz Encounters goes viral after Fravor. More people come forward, etc and the list goes on.

Why now? Why all the mainstream coverage? Why all the very high ranking people behind TTSA? I mean come on man...have you read the bios of the people associated with TTSA? Delonge and Zondo aside that is a legit group of spooks. And that right there is eye brow raising as well.

Why now and what is the intended result? Those are the ONLY questions we should be seeking to understand the answers too. Something is going on and it sure as hell isn't because the US govt woke up one day and felt like "people have a right to know". There is a very specific purpose behind this and that's what I want to know.

Some good points and I'm assuming you're coming at this having seen 'Unacknowledged' and listened to Dr. Steven Greer? I disagree with Greer that they're all here for hugs and love, we can't be sure of their motives or agenda, this a dangerous thing to assume. I'm also skeptical that every single person in the TTSA group must be operating on secret orders by handlers. However, as you pointed out to think those who are in the upper echelons of the U.S government and defence industry that don't know what these things are is not really believable given what we've been told.

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

The “former” DSDOD. What we need is current Deputies and Secretaries to make these proclamations with the one added qualifiers; “we know or believe they are not manmade.”

Otherwise it’s too easy to point at Black projects the DSDOD has no .”need to know”. They certainly can’t lay it at the feet of other nations; operating in US airspace with that level of tech would de-stabilize the military balance.

Eh, if the US has possession of ET tech, I’m a firm believer it’s a single craft from a single incident. Any more than that and the ability for USG to have won the galactic power ball twice? Uh no.

I would dispute your last point. The U.S has seen a lot of UFO activity over the decades. Which makes sense seeing as they operate the world's largest military and are amongst the most technologicvally advanced. Consider the Skinwalker Ranch site for example, which was a hotbed for activity that had a scientific team there to study the phenomenon. We've had a few sources come forward and state that they have been part of crash retrieval programmes led by the U.S military which has gone into other countries. So this suggests there's certainly more than one. Don't forget, Bob Lazar said when he was at S4 there were nine craft and this was back in 1989.
edit on 1/7/19 by Retro~Burn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Read this from Chris Mellon: “We know that UFOs exist,” Chris Mellon, a deputy assistant secretary of defense for intelligence in the Clinton and George W. Bush administrations, pronounced on the show. “This is no longer an issue. The issue is why are they here? Where are they coming from? And what is the technology behind these devices that we are observing?”

The REAL and ONLY question is this.
Chris Mellon showed us a picture of a balloon and was talking about it defying the laws of physics, so either he's unbelievably incompetent which I doubt, or more likely it's part of some disinformation campaign, is my guess.

It's been identified, so we know what it is, we know where it came from, and we know the technology behind it! It was identified years before he showed it, which is why I suspect intentional disinfo.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Harry Reid was a sitting senator when he got congress to fund AATIP with $22M to research the phenomena. It was a secret program at the time full of plenty of officials who were aware what was going on. There are plenty of current deputies and secretaries who could make the proclamations you want but they can't. It has to do with this thing called a security clearance and because they are current sitting officials they would be in direct violation of that security clearance.

Fravor couldn't talk about the Nimitz encounters until his NDA with the Navy expired after he retired. Active duty personnel and active DOD officials are not going to go on record as you think they should simply because it will violate their security oaths.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHA!

Man where do you deniers come up with this stuff? You're worse than Flat Earthers! You actually posted something as "evidence" by David Wilcock? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA! Next you'll be posting "proofs" from David Icke.

HAHAHAHAHAAAHHAA!

Thanks for the laughs!

edit on 1-7-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

$22m? The Left spent more than that on the Trump/Russia Hoax. That tells me all I need to know about what the USG is doing regarding ET/UFO research.

I have never seen an F35 in real life but I see high definition footage of them routinely and hear pilots tell their stories of flying them. I’ve never seen the space shuttle in person, but I’ve seen plenty of high def footage of them including astronauts who have flown on them.

I’ve got an app to tell me when the ISS is going to fly by and sure enough, I watch it with the naked eye for 4 minutes.

I’ve seen absolutely nothing to convince me of any ET craft is in the possession of the USG.

If you are convinced, perfect. I’m not going to criticize your opinion. Im not even going to try to convince you otherwise.

When proof of ET is as clear cut as stealth, 3D printing, autonomous cars, and the iPhone.. I will be right here hat in hand singing the praises of those who “knew” all along.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If they had anything like that, wouldn't somebody want it back? Or demand an explanation? Or get angry?

I’m sure if it were ET property, they don’t recognize the “finders keepers” rule in intergalactic unwritten rules.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
Yes, ground witnesses had widely varying accounts of the altitude, but as I said the planes have advanced technology, so they should have more reliable altitude information. If you accept the 18000 to 10000, that calibrates which of the ground witness reports were more in line with the technology the jets used to ascertain the altitude and personally I take that to mean people who think it was only 500 feet high (or below 10000) had a misperception, and it's far more likely the 18000 to 10000 altitude was the actual altitude.

The only reliable data we have comes from the one video, and that clearly shows relative motion of the lights meaning they are not all connected rigidly to a large object but are independent light sources. Most eyewitness accounts unreliable; human perceptions are notoriously unreliable, with a few possible exceptions like the man who used his telescope to get a better look, I tend to place more weight on his observations because a telescopic view would tend to provide more detailed information about what was flying overhead. Just look at the "Battle of LA", there are so many conflicting accounts of what happened, they must be mostly wrong, so if that doesn't convince you that you can't trust eyewitness accounts, I don't know what will.

I'm just going by what the airman who talked to Davenport said. They first intercepted the ufo at 18000 then the ufo descended to 10000( angels high) before turning the lights off.
If that story is true?
Another witness featured on a program where they used CGI and laser triangulations to reconstruct the event said one of the ufo passed in-between the 2 peaks of Camelback mountain but just barely fit.
So they were able to calculate a size of the wingspan and a height as it passed overhead based on the length.
I'll have to look around for that video, I think Nat Geo might have done that one. It was a more recent re-creation and investigation into the incident from around 2010- isn.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHA!

Man where do you deniers come up with this stuff? You're worse than Flat Earthers! You actually posted something as "evidence" by David Wilcock? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA! Next you'll be posting "proofs" from David Icke
That photo looks like a #1 mylar balloon, can't you tell that just by looking at it yourself?

It's essentially the original photo which someone slightly photoshopped to make it look a little brighter than the original. The original photo before photoshopping looks exactly like a #1 party balloon, so your own eyes should be the only proof you need. TTSA already apologized. Here's the original which was posted on Rense, which also has more photos of the balloon:

rense.com...

www.metabunk.org...

originally posted by: joelr
Another witness featured on a program where they used CGI and laser triangulations to reconstruct the event said one of the ufo passed in-between the 2 peaks of Camelback mountain but just barely fit.
According to Kurt Russell, shouldn't that be plural? The UFOs? He said he saw 6 objects, right? The only known video shows at least 5 objects, but since it's a 2D image of 3D there could very well be a 6th object as Russell saw from his perspective that's hard to make out in the video, I can't rule it out.

The one known video of the earlier 8-9pm objects is not enough for triangulation since size, altitude and distance are all unknown, so I don't understand the basis for triangulation. The other videos are all of the later 10pm flares.

I'm sure Peter Davenport wasn't trying to hoax anybody when he showed the 10pm flares on the near side of the mountain range in his graphic, but that just shows even sincere and well-intentioned efforts of this nature should be scrutinized. But if you can find it the triangulation of the 8-9pm objects, I'd be interested in seeing it.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Maybe it was a UFO pretending to be a balloon

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Maybe it was a UFO pretending to be a balloon

John Keel suggested at one point that UFOs -- the unknown operators behind them, anyway -- might actually seek to mimic the general look and activity of ordinary flying things like airplanes and balloons. Sort of like the Men in Black emulate human beings. They do a rough job of it, missing a lot of details, but good enough if people aren't paying attention too much. Which is the way people are about 90 percent of the time.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

The mothman prophecies is one of my fav books, wonder why we don't hear to much about the events at PP because that had it all, probably because it doesn't suit the narrative..... Yet!

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Blue Shift

The mothman prophecies is one of my fav books, wonder why we don't hear to much about the events at PP because that had it all, probably because it doesn't suit the narrative..... Yet!

I like the Mothman narrative, but I've always thought that it puts too much emphasis on explaining the bridge collapse as a catalyst for the visitations and weird stuff happening. It was a pretty big collapse, but not a huge event like the World Trade Center attack. I actually think it was just coincidental with all the other stuff going on.

The implied hypothesis is that high strangeness increases prior to significant events. So has anybody checked old security camera footage or other video / images of the World Trade Center before the attack to see if there were any odd creatures or Men in Black lurking around?

Reminds me of a movie with Jeff Daniels called "Grand Tour: Disaster In Time," or "Timescape," where future people go on time travel vacations to witness disasters in the past. Fun stuff.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

$22m? The Left spent more than that on the Trump/Russia Hoax. That tells me all I need to know about what the USG is doing regarding ET/UFO research.

I have never seen an F35 in real life but I see high definition footage of them routinely and hear pilots tell their stories of flying them. I’ve never seen the space shuttle in person, but I’ve seen plenty of high def footage of them including astronauts who have flown on them.

I’ve got an app to tell me when the ISS is going to fly by and sure enough, I watch it with the naked eye for 4 minutes.

I’ve seen absolutely nothing to convince me of any ET craft is in the possession of the USG.

If you are convinced, perfect. I’m not going to criticize your opinion. Im not even going to try to convince you otherwise.

When proof of ET is as clear cut as stealth, 3D printing, autonomous cars, and the iPhone.. I will be right here hat in hand singing the praises of those who “knew” all along.

Stop deflecting. I provided you the factual evidence to contravene your previous argument. I'm not making an argument for or against. Simply pointing out how misinformed posters such as yourself don't really know what you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I don’t know what I’m talking about? There are no ET or alien crafts.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: joelr

According to Kurt Russell, shouldn't that be plural? The UFOs? He said he saw 6 objects, right? The only known video shows at least 5 objects, but since it's a 2D image of 3D there could very well be a 6th object as Russell saw from his perspective that's hard to make out in the video, I can't rule it out.

The one known video of the earlier 8-9pm objects is not enough for triangulation since size, altitude and distance are all unknown, so I don't understand the basis for triangulation. The other videos are all of the later 10pm flares.

I'm sure Peter Davenport wasn't trying to hoax anybody when he showed the 10pm flares on the near side of the mountain range in his graphic, but that just shows even sincere and well-intentioned efforts of this nature should be scrutinized. But if you can find it the triangulation of the 8-9pm objects, I'd be interested in seeing it.

Ok yeah, he saw 6 lights in a V shape. The tower saw nothing on radar. I don't have enough knowledge to speculate what that could or could not have been? Could that have been A-10 planes with the transponders off?

www.youtube.com...
3:45

In the video they measured the wingspan by the length of the mountain peaks and the height by the height of the peaks since the craft came through the peaks at a particular location and stayed on a similar heading and height when it flew over the witnesses they were interviewing.
At any rate they determined the wing span was 1500 feet because it just barely fit between camel peak.

I found the animation project they did of some of the different descriptions and headings of craft but I can't find the video I'm talking about.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I don’t know what I’m talking about?

Correct. You do not know what you are talking about. You made an inaccurate statement in your original reply to my post and I corrected you. I.E. You do not know what you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Sure. Whatever you say. Quoting a complete fraud like David Wilcock completely ruins your credibility to pose an argument now and forever. You're actually quoting a KNOWN and complete fraud.

Next you're going to start quoting Corey Goode as a "reliable source". LOL

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Pass it on... notice the omission of the power source. 115 is for the "interstellar" models. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join