It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED: the DoD did release the 3 UAP videos: GoFast, Gimbal, FLIR (aka Tic Tac)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I don't think these vids show ball lightning myself. But I did know someone that once had an encounter.

He was sat in his kitchen with his mum when he was a kid, and the back door was open. A white sphere came down the garden path, about a couple of foot in diameter. It came into the kitchen, stopped, floated around the edge of the room, and went right back out the way it came.

He said it was almost like it was controlled, but he said he 'knows' it wasn't as it was clearly energy of some kind. I also vaguely remember him saying it made his hair feel charged, but that's a very unclear recollection.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Chinese developed craft.

Soon Russia will also have these.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

One of the videos has been out there since at least 2007 on a German media company website : link. Don't ask how. I don't know.

I think the bigger picture here is that TTSA operates in less than transparent ways. Before 'empty venue' launch date in Oct 2017 Tom told us all sorts of strange tales about how he was bringing disclosure and "we found a life form"...

But then TTSA is registered as 'service allied to motion pictures' business. It claims something else in official literature that includes ambitions in science and aerospace. When Lue became defacto leader of TTSA then it became more about how AATIP was so successful that they pulled the funding in 2012 but it kept going until he got so fed up he resigned.

There are other little strange things.... One of the videos has a white noise added to the pilot's communications.

Remember they told us they had chains of custody for everything they were making public? But they didn't make it all available. Instead it's been played like a game of poker.

Last year Zondo's retirement letter 'accidently' appeared on their National Security Affairs Director's website along with the Nimitz report without redactions. So much for his security strategy!

They've obviously procured the services of George Knapp to promote the company and do ALL long form interviews. They simply don't speak to anyone else unless it's in soundbites for MSM. So in this case we can not trust his objectivity. He is also their chosen prime 'leaker'. He produced the Nimitz report, then the list of 38 DIRD documents (which prove very little) now suddenly we get this incomplete DD1910 form. At least a year too late.

But even this has problems....With the subject area defined as

“UAV, Balloons and other UAS.”

In other words Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, Balloons and other Unmanned Aircraft Systems according to military assigned acronyms.

So if Elizondo was still gainfully employed as Head of AATIP when this form was filed then why was this request filed as such? Surely he would have stated Unidentified Aircraft or some other term. Unless this was some form of deceptive move to secure the release.

Then the form also states that this was not for use outside of US government and industry partners....

Not applicable. Not for publication. Research and analysis ONLY and info sharing with other USG [U.S. Government] and industry partners for the purposes of developing a database to help identify, analyze and ultimately defeat UAS threats.”

So two months later he left on a deferred retirement package from the DoD (sufficient time for negotiation and notice of termination of employment also means Lue would have know he was leaving long before October 2017).

His next move was to allow TTSA to 'brand' the 3 videos and release them to global media outlets. But they did not release this form back then.

He may have even breached DoD regulations after leaving

USE OF NONPUBLIC INFORMATION:

Even though you have left Government service, you still may not use nonpublic information to further your own private interests, or those of another, including your subsequent employer. Nonpublic information includes classified information, source selection data, information protected by the Privacy Act, proprietary information, and other information that has not been made available to the public and is exempt from disclosure.

ogc.osd.mil...

Although I'll leave that one to the lawyers.

All I am saying is this is all very odd. Somewhere buried amongst it all is the Nimitz UFO case. A genuine mystery. It has become so entwined with the TTSA narrative that its difficult to separate the two.

Anyone who believes TTSA are doing a grand job and everything seems hunky dory are entitled to that view. But this all seems like an operation of some sort to me. Something like Studio Six going on.

edit on 1/5/2019 by mirageman because: correction

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It is possible for the craft to be non terrestrial and the info to be used for propaganda or misdirection purposes. One does not negate the other.

I tend to think a group is trying to use it for it's own monetary benefit. The military is still some what stuck in it's secretive mode. The military isn't going to admit it there is a foe that it has not chance to defend against should that need arise.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

That's a bit of a stretch to say TTSA is a Studio 6 operation. Could just be much of their vagueness and ambiguity in how they do things is a result of the individuals whom they have as a part of their team cannot overtly come out. Hence the reason for "leaks". That's all a leak really is anyway. An intentional way to release information from an informal or obscure source.

Knapp is the most plausible and most suitable to be the TTSA "MSM" figure head. Name another investigative journalist out there who could do a better job than Knapp. But that doesn't make Knapp a TTSA lap dog nor does it make him complicit in any way. Some of the posters here are making Knapp out to be some type of a co-conspirator of sorts and I disagree with that.d

I'm not sure why there's so much being made around the Nimitz report either. I don't see where TTSA is making the claim they are the first and only source to release this info. TTSA repackaged an old report along with the video. The new angle they added to it was their access to Fravor. They interviewed Fravor first, repackaged an old sighting with a new face and pushed it to the MSM where it made very brief headlines. Fravor is a highly credible witness.

TTSA may rub us all the wrong way from time to time but in no way to I see anything that shows this is a disinfo campaign. There are a boat load (pun intended) more witnesses from the Nimitz encounter who all have corroborating stories of the 2 weeks leading up to the event and after the event.

I think TDL is being handled no doubt but I haven't seen anything yet to think TTSA is a Studio 6 production.

Here's the bigger question I'm surprised no one has asked or been perplexed by. The tic-tac encounter was recounted for the first time in history on a legitimate major news network during prime time along with a preceding news article released in a major main stream news paper and...

...nothing happened in the public.

It didn't even hold a news cycle for a day. Everyone always bitches about disclosure and here we have an actual highly credible witness, supporting video, a deeper dive via TTSA and yet no one in the public realm really cared much about it. It totally fizzled.

That to me speaks greater volumes than anything else.

And you have to keep in mind this. Followers of UFOlogy like you and I are not the intended target of MSM released UFO cases. They are targeting the general and hugely uneducated public. So you and I will scrutinize any UFO related story on a much deeper level than the general citizen who only casually looks at the news from time to time. Those would be the most likely influenced people and yet that story completely went away and went away very quickly.

I think people are more interested in the fake news being spread by social media and what the Kardashians are doing to care if we might potentially have off world tech from an advanced race not from Earth.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I don't think it's too much of a stretch to imagine that TTSA could be some form of operation like Studio Six or even the more recent vaccination programme in Pakistan .

Here's why....

TTSA's board consist of

Jim Semivan (former CIA who know owns a company doing contract work for the CIA)

Dr. Hal Puthoff (Former $cientologist who makes money working for the US intelligence service)

Luis Elizondo (former counter-intelligence)

Chris Mellon (former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense)

Steve Justice meanwhile came from Lockheed Martin ‘Skunkworks’. A company naturally associated with military operations. Tom DeLonge is the only board member who appears to have no links with intelligence.

Then we have the mystifyingly large contingent of biology and neuro-scientists listed as advisers.

Dr. Paul Rapp is the Brain Function & Consciousness Consultant & Professor of Military and Emergency Medicine at the Uniformed Services University

Dr. Norm Kahn is a National Security & Program Management Consultant currently a consultant on national security for the US Government, with a focus on preventing the use of biological weapons of mass destruction/disruption.

Dr. Colm Kelleher is the Biotech Consultant (biochemist) and formerly worked for Bigelow with NIDS and also was from 2008-2011, Deputy Administrator of a US government funded threat assessment program focused on advanced aerospace technology.

Dr. Adele Gilpin is the Biomedical Research & Attorney. A scientist with biomedical academic and research experience as well as an active, licensed, attorney.

Even Luis Elizondo's academic background includes Microbiology, Immunology and Parasitology, with research experience in tropical diseases. Luis is also an inventor who holds several patents.

Garry Nolan of course parted ways last August.

But that's a might strange assembly of people for a company registered as providing "SERVICES ALLIED TO MOTION PICTURES"....

As for Knapp well remember Wikileaks? On the 14th Feb 2016 Tom DeLonge sent this email to John Podesta.

George Knapp is an multi-award winning Journalist, the one who famously broke the story of Area-51's existence many years ago. He's an incredible man. I've actually created a secondary advisory group with him included to help take the direction from my Primary Advisors and direct the info toward the youth.

Because of his maturity on the topic, he is consistently given important information to help communicate. He helped me create my thesis (3 Sekret Machines NonFiction Books Coming out after the Novel) and that thesis is what gained my friendship with The very important General from Wright Patt that was on our call.....

He is a powerful journalist with an international reach on TV and radio with FEVERISH fans. They trust him enormously. You can also place all rules desired for any type of conversation for the youth to hear.

Source : Podesta43772

George has been a driving force behind DeLonge and the creation of TTSA for years. This isn't a criticism of his life's work in the field which is much appreciated. But in this particular case he's obviously too close to be objective. You can't claim to be an independent journalist reporting on something that you have played a part in creating.

So whatever is really going on might be as unfathomable as Studio Six was back to anyone who saw the ads back in 1979.

Here's the bigger question I'm surprised no one has asked or been perplexed by. The tic-tac encounter was recounted for the first time in history on a legitimate major news network during prime time along with a preceding news article released in a major main stream news paper and...

...nothing happened in the public.

Yes. I can't dispute that at all. I mentioned before buried amongst the TTS hullabaloo is a genuine UFO mystery.

Perhaps that's what they want to keep under control? But that is open speculation.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

I think people are more interested in the fake news being spread by social media and what the Kardashians are doing to care if we might potentially have off world tech from an advanced race not from Earth.

This, sadly, is the state of affairs these days ☹️

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

In that regard, I'm like a lot of people in that I have the attitude of, "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it." As far as legitimate, verifiable reports go, the "aliens" haven't done anything much but watch, maybe take a few samples, and fly away. They're not a clear or immediate danger to us, despite their apparent ability to run circles around our aircraft. They do them, and let us do us.

Now, if that has changed recently and we're getting ready for interstellar / interdimensional war, I assume that the government will let us know as soon as ships start crashing into our cities. There's or ours.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Thanks for those video links. This is the 1st time I have seen them.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Could just as well be ball-lightning. Or another atmospheric phenomenon with enough density to show up on IR.
What do we actually reliably know? Size? Speed? True shape?

Those objects are not atmospheric phenomenon. The pilot/s even state the object is moving against the wind. Not to mention the fact that in one of the videos the object suddenly turns left in what appears to be a 90 degree angle quite rapidly, and it's speed does not change. Those are solid objects which have their own propulsion systems, which we can't even identify from watching the videos.

edit on 1-5-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Lightning is not going to be detected by radar.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Great info and I appreciate your thoughtful response. Most of the people you listed would naturally have intelligence backgrounds. That doesn't automatically make them liars and disinfo agents.

However, the tic tac event actually happened. For TTSA to be just another Studio 6 would mean tic tac and the others are facades. And they aren't.

Why would an intelligence agency go through the trouble to release legitimate information about UFOs if their objective is disinfo? They (TTSA) lhave done nothing more than re-release a not so well known event and added Fravor's face to it for credibility. It's not a disinfo campaign.

Maybe you can help me better understand what about TTSA you feel may be disingenuous and how they are misleading the public.

Granted, I will give you that Tom DeLonge is a complete d-bag at times. I personally am not a fan of him as a spokesperson and I find him to be incapable of forming coherent sentences that sound convincing. But that's because he's been nothing more than a rock star most of his life and has never had to work in a profession where presentation mattered.

edit on 1-5-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   
The video labelled “Go Fast” is from a training exercise for tracking, locking and targeting for new S.Hornet pilots. The aim of the exercise is to manually lock onto a low flying, fast moving targeting drone that has an undetermined flight path travelling close to Mach 1. Your flight gets points if successful, which is why there is a bit of whooping and hollering in the video. Sadly, no aliens in this one.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

originally posted by: shawmanfromnybut the main focus should be on the contents of the released videos

Yeah, that would be awesome. Because if you actually look at the videos without all the TTSA bs, you will see that they show nothing otherworldly or extraordinary.

Good to know things that are very difficult or impossible for experienced US Navy personnel to identify and explain, are easy to explain just by looking at them. Your view of the US Navy must be very very low.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Chinese developed craft.

Soon Russia will also have these.

My dude China barely makes fighter jets and you're telling here that they mastered something so exotic?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

One of the videos has been out there since at least 2007 on a German media company website : link. Don't ask how. I don't know.

I think the bigger picture here is that TTSA operates in less than transparent ways. Before 'empty venue' launch date in Oct 2017 Tom told us all sorts of strange tales about how he was bringing disclosure and "we found a life form"...

But then TTSA is registered as 'service allied to motion pictures' business. It claims something else in official literature that includes ambitions in science and aerospace. When Lue became defacto leader of TTSA then it became more about how AATIP was so successful that they pulled the funding in 2012 but it kept going until he got so fed up he resigned.

There are other little strange things.... One of the videos has a white noise added to the pilot's communications.

Remember they told us they had chains of custody for everything they were making public? But they didn't make it all available. Instead it's been played like a game of poker.

Last year Zondo's retirement letter 'accidently' appeared on their National Security Affairs Director's website along with the Nimitz report without redactions. So much for his security strategy!

They've obviously procured the services of George Knapp to promote the company and do ALL long form interviews. They simply don't speak to anyone else unless it's in soundbites for MSM. So in this case we can not trust his objectivity. He is also their chosen prime 'leaker'. He produced the Nimitz report, then the list of 38 DIRD documents (which prove very little) now suddenly we get this incomplete DD1910 form. At least a year too late.

But even this has problems....With the subject area defined as

“UAV, Balloons and other UAS.”

In other words Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, Balloons and other Unmanned Aircraft Systems according to military assigned acronyms.

So if Elizondo was still gainfully employed as Head of AATIP when this form was filed then why was this request filed as such? Surely he would have stated Unidentified Aircraft or some other term. Unless this was some form of deceptive move to secure the release.

Then the form also states that this was not for use outside of US government and industry partners....

Not applicable. Not for publication. Research and analysis ONLY and info sharing with other USG [U.S. Government] and industry partners for the purposes of developing a database to help identify, analyze and ultimately defeat UAS threats.”

So two months later he left on a deferred retirement package from the DoD (sufficient time for negotiation and notice of termination of employment also means Lue would have know he was leaving long before October 2017).

His next move was to allow TTSA to 'brand' the 3 videos and release them to global media outlets. But they did not release this form back then.

He may have even breached DoD regulations after leaving

USE OF NONPUBLIC INFORMATION:

Even though you have left Government service, you still may not use nonpublic information to further your own private interests, or those of another, including your subsequent employer. Nonpublic information includes classified information, source selection data, information protected by the Privacy Act, proprietary information, and other information that has not been made available to the public and is exempt from disclosure.

ogc.osd.mil...

Although I'll leave that one to the lawyers.

All I am saying is this is all very odd. Somewhere buried amongst it all is the Nimitz UFO case. A genuine mystery. It has become so entwined with the TTSA narrative that its difficult to separate the two.

Anyone who believes TTSA are doing a grand job and everything seems hunky dory are entitled to that view. But this all seems like an operation of some sort to me. Something like Studio Six going on.

It could be just that. A movie company. DeLonge already stated once that he is not the one that is in charge.
To me he could've been chosen to start prepping masses for the real disclosure that is about to come from higher ups.
It might all be something else as well.
When it comes to Knapp I used to adore him until he ignored my very important Skinwalker AMA question. That was a moment of red light for me.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Or maybe the videos are explainable and what you see as a solid object is actually heat detected in infra-red.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

... Most of the people you listed would naturally have intelligence backgrounds. That doesn't automatically make them liars and disinfo agents.

Some of the science people have some impressive credentials. It doesn't make them disinfo agents no. But it does make you wonder why TTSA have recruited them and named them on their website.

Why is this 'entertainment' company top heavy with too many chiefs and not enough native Americans? Why does the advisory team consist of so many biology and neuro-scientists. There are no business and marketing advisers and certainly no one well known (or even at all) from the field of ufology. But you've got A Global Security Director - Zondo and then a National Security Affairs Director in Mellon. Whose security affairs were so great that his website sprung a leak (hmm!). Then you've got Puthoff. What has this guy put on the table since 1970 that we know of? Steve Justice has real credentials but seems virtually redundant in the whole set up?

Beyond that we have Knapp as the unofficial PR officer and then you have the team of social media gurus that are given little tidbits of information just before it's released to add to their blogs and tweets and facebook accounts. Even the son of UFO God is on that team. It makes them feel important and in on secret information I guess. But what you see if a full blown propaganda machine put in action in support of TTSA.

Why would an intelligence agency go through the trouble to release legitimate information about UFOs if their objective is disinfo? They (TTSA) have done nothing more than re-release a not so well known event and added Fravor's face to it for credibility. It's not a disinfo campaign.

How do we know it's not a disinfo campaign and Fravor isn't part of it? Or perhaps more likely Fravor is just an innocent witness to something that started to leak out too much in 2015 and he is now being used and controlled. Maybe a part of this is to ensure whatever gets released about that incident in 2004 is controlled in the way the military want it to be.

Do you know anything about the SERPO hoax? If you don't you may be surprised to find that one of the personalities deeply involved in all of that now sits on the board as Vice-President of TTSA. There is a long history of a certain group of intelligence personalities messing around in the UFO field. Muddying the water and even driving poor Paul Bennewitz insane in one case.

As to why they do it? Well maybe they just like playing with people's heads...But this all goes a lot deeper and involves more than just TTSA.

edit on 2/5/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

It is a group of men playing UFO guys hoping for some fortune and fame. Just like most of the world, it is mostly talk. They basically have squat after all this time.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It's worth noting that the tictac incident took place out in the middle of the pacific ocean and was messing around with a air craft carrier that jets was sent up to intercept. Then all the sudden it just vanishes. So it's possible that this thing just submerge in water?? I think they (carrier) originally was tracking it in the water if I am not mistaken. So this thing has to be powered by some fuel/energy or whatever and likely needs to refuel. Maybe it came from a sub.

That's a scary thought knowing that possibly some country out there like the Russian's or whomever has this type of tech that surpasses our tech. That would clearly be a threat. A multi billion dollar air craft carrier serves no purpose if a little tictac can fly right up to you and blow up LOL. The government shut down it's program looking into this sort of thing and found it wasn't a threat. WTH?? Then they completely turn around and say they want their pilots to report it, but report it to whom? So there is a program in place then? A typical government flip flop. It's going to be interesting to see how all this unfolds. You can see how damaging it is to keep all the secrets. We'll all be the last to find out about when the battles over our heads become blatantly apparent.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join