It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED: the DoD did release the 3 UAP videos: GoFast, Gimbal, FLIR (aka Tic Tac)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: sean
A multi billion dollar air craft carrier serves no purpose if a little tictac can fly right up to you and blow up LOL.

That has been a concern every since airplanes were invented, and yet they still exist, mostly because they're bristling with weapons systems. But these things are not attacking, and in fact they actually don't seem to be all that interested or concerned about what these aircraft carriers are even doing in the first place.

It would be nice to get a look at some more data, but despite the promises none seems to be forthcoming.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Well it certainly is starting to look plausible that it could be alien. How do you stuff a bunch of tech into a tiny craft that can out fly a top jet fighter craft and possibly submerge in water and go into space and not show up on radars and stuff like that. Hell maybe it's dimensional. It's irritating to listen to scientists talk about these craft are unidentified and laugh about the idea of it being alien. It's just not a unidentified craft, it's a unidentified craft doing some pretty amazing things. Even mentioning aliens it's going to ruin their reputation, but they will flat out tell you that there is 11 dimensions. WTH. lol

edit on 4-5-2019 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Here's the bigger question I'm surprised no one has asked or been perplexed by. The tic-tac encounter was recounted for the first time in history on a legitimate major news network during prime time along with a preceding news article released in a major main stream news paper and...

...nothing happened in the public.

It permeates our entire culture. We are rapidly on a death spiral to becoming insolvent as an nation, our credit rating was lowered, and we continue to elect the most inept people to office to fix it.

You see it in our response to Katrina and WW2 as well, we just arent proactive.

Mass sightings like Belgium and Hudson valley have numerous witnesses, but we never push to get an explanation. Tic-Tac and Fravor never had a chance when you think about it.

Our apathy is mighty!

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I think its a huge step forward, it probably won't go as far as full disclosure but to admit that there's lots of controlled craft that trained pilots have no clue as to what they are and giving them a platform to report them without fear of career repercussions is huge to me. Will they hold up the bargain of being able to report without problems, we shall see but to change the whole system and saying why is just an enormous move forward.

Sure, its not an admittal of off world craft using our air / water space but its close enough for most of us. Like many I have seen something I cannot explain that defied normal physics etc I know that there's stuff up there and probably in the sea that are 'unknowns' and its both frightening and in some ways wonderful that you are getting the brass actually agreeing.

Sadly the fear is that if they genuinely do not know what these things are at the highest level then how much of what people fear will actually be real. The immediate thought is that if there's something up there that can out perform out known craft and its NOT ours then I doubt they are here to attack and they have had the ability for so long and done nothing that we are aware of to us. Anything else is impossible for us lot to know unless there's be contact.

But that would be a thread drift, this needs to stay on the fact of the main post and I truly believe its a very important move.

Paul...

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

It's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside.

you got me thinking " the fourth dimension within a three-dimensional shell?"

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Well, we have had some progress due to the Fravor/Elizondo/Nimitz/TicTac/NavyReporting stuff.
The ridicule is gone.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: sean

There is also the curious case of the US Department of Navy patent for a propulsion system that relies on extreme electromagnetic energy creating a bubble of vacuum around a craft that enables it to perform all sorts of out of this world maneuvers. Either we developed this patent off the back of the technology we found/were given regarding these tic tacs, or the tic tacs are wholly an Earthly creation, albeit with some mindblowing new physics behind it....Im not sure which on I believe just yet.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

I read somewhere once that most or many of the elements we recognize now have a multi-dimensional component to them, and there are some that we haven't actually discovered yet because they only exist in those non-physical dimensions. That's why the Periodic Table of Elements looks incomplete. If you were able to see all the dimensions the elements brush up against, you'd see that they're part of a larger multi-dimensional grid that has perfect balance and symmetry.

Maybe someday we'll figure that out and learn how to "push" or "implode" ourselves into these non-physical dimensions and bypass that annoying speed of light limitation. No mass, no limit. But we won't figure it out anytime soon. Maybe never.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
It permeates our entire culture. [...] Our apathy is mighty!

Well there are things that affect our everyday lives and there are other things that are conceptual but don't really have all that much to do with us having to go buy groceries or clean the cat box. Unless UFOs somehow become an active threat to us and start mowing people down in the streets, aliens and UFOs are more like black holes. Even if they exist, so what?

There are already a lot of people who believe in gods and ghosts and angels and demons, yet they still go about their lives same as always. Believing in harmless aliens is just a step away from that. The apathy is there because it kind of... doesn't matter.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Greece and Detroit didnt think their debt mattered either. If not for a headstrong President dragging the US into WW2, we could all be speaking German right now. I think you are giving mankind way too much credit.

If we cant get answers to mass sightings like Hudson Valley and Belgium, it almost seems hopeless to get them on something like the Tic-Tac.

But to your last point, hopefully if there are really aliens being observed, they are just passing through...

One of the better cases that wasnt so friendly
Colares 1977 - UFO burning residents
edit on 15-5-2019 by 111DPKING111 because: added link

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU
Hat's off to George Knapp for his investigative journalism. He located the official documents proving the Department of Defense did in fact release the 3 videos we've all seen and discussed here ad nausem. More commonly known as GoFast, Gimbal, and Tic Tac.

I have read so much disinformation not only on ATS but many other forums attempting to discredit these videos since their release in 2017. So now we have the official documentation as presented in this brief video by Mr. Knapp himself at KLAS TV:

I've also heard over the next few weeks there are going to be more official UAP videos released.

I don't get it? So the DOD is releasing footage but it's vague and inconclusive. People generally seem to believe there is a big cover-up but is that the best footage they have? If so then there isn't much of a cover-up?

What about the supposed fighter jet that intercepted the Phoenix Lights craft or things like that, even incident reports from the pilot? Supposedly the pilot was all shaken up, if that happened they could release the report?
Wouldn't that jet have had a camera?

Is the DOD just releasing a little at a time and starting slow or they really don't have anything better? Does the military even share their ufo incidents with DOD?
I don't believe the Lazar stuff but if the DOD actually had connections to an actual UFO reverse-engineered or whatever would they be releasing vague videos of tic-tacs?

Also now that we know the DOD funded a small team to investigate ufo's wouldn't this be confirmation that all that Roswell/Area 51 stuff is complete mythology?
So if it was all real and the government knows for sure aliens are here and all they do is fund a small team with a small budget (comparatively) and then stop the program after a few years?
No chance. That really shows the DOD doesn't have much information. If they did they would have an entire ufo branch with a trillion dollar budget.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

It's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside.

Imagine you were a 2D being on a flat plane. You could not have a 3rd dimension with a 2D shell, you would not be able to see it or even conceive of it.
Same with 4D with a 3D shell.
Even a 3D object that was bigger on the inside would not be 4D. It would just be a weird 3D object.

Just like a cube holds an infinity of flat 2D planes a 4D space holds an infinity of 3D cubes.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
A lot of posters here are missing the bigger picture. The fact the MNM (Mainstream News Media) is publishing stories such as the Nimitz encounter and now the Roosevelt Encounter are the most telling to me.

Let me be clear as I have said in many previous posts before. I do not and will never believe the government will do an outright and blatant disclosure of any kind. Instead they are going to continue to do these more subtle releases. Each news release will contain the following:

- The actual witnesses
- Their account
- The official admission that at one point in the past the US Government actively investigated aerial phenomema
- Another "official" to discount they may not necessarily believe the aerial phenomena are ET
- But will close with the witnesses making statements like "I've never seen anything we have make those severe / extreme maneuvers." or "I don't know how a human body could endure those maneuvers."

There is no doubt something is afoot. What precisely it is remains the mystery.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

- But will close with the witnesses making statements like "I've never seen anything we have make those severe / extreme maneuvers." or "I don't know how a human body could endure those maneuvers."
I'm not sure why you think that is significant.

In one of the three released videos, the pilots can be heard calling what they are seeing a "drone" which to me implies no human occupant in the craft. Isn't that part of the point of using drones, that they can perform maneuvers with G-forces beyond the capability of a human occupant to endure?

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

I'm not sure why you think that is significant.

In one of the three released videos, the pilots can be heard calling what they are seeing a "drone" which to me implies no human occupant in the craft. Isn't that part of the point of using drones, that they can perform maneuvers with G-forces beyond the capability of a human occupant to endure?

That comment from pilots is significant because it puts into perspective if in fact some of these craft are piloted by an inhabitant then the shear g-forces alone would render them unconscious based on some of the maneuvers they are witnessing.

Regarding the one piece of footage you are referencing where the pilot asks "is that a drone" it's a plausible question to ask. And for the record we do not have any drones in the US military that make 90 degree maneuvers or are capable of moving from 80,000 feet to 50 feet in 2 seconds.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

That comment from pilots is significant because it puts into perspective if in fact some of these craft are piloted by an inhabitant then the shear g-forces alone would render them unconscious based on some of the maneuvers they are witnessing.
And if there is no pilot in the craft, well we have long been able to make aircraft that could exceed G-forces a pilot could withstand. Can you imagine if there were humans inside a full sized helicopter making these maneuvers?

WORLD CHAMPION RC Helicopter pilot Demonstrates his Awesome Skills

Regarding the one piece of footage you are referencing where the pilot asks "is that a drone" it's a plausible question to ask. And for the record we do not have any drones in the US military that make 90 degree maneuvers or are capable of moving from 80,000 feet to 50 feet in 2 seconds.
If the drones are secret, and neither you nor I have clearance for the secret program, then neither of us knows the capabilities of such drones. So any comments you make about their capabilities seem totally without merit.

Even if you did know the capabilities of secret drones from working on that project, you wouldn't be allowed to talk about them publicly, otherwise it wouldn't be a secret.

And despite hearing this claim of 90 degree maneuvers over and over and over again, I still have yet to see any footage at all of what people are talking about. If it's happening all the time, why has nobody ever photographed this? Why didn't Fravor turn on his camera?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
But to your last point, hopefully if there are really aliens being observed, they are just passing through...

Agreed. The people who seem to want to meet these aliens first-hand have not read enough of the reports. Ninety percent of them show the aliens as being either 1) completely unconcerned with us, like us to ants; or 2) clinically and clandestinely aggressive and invasive. The remaining 10 percent may be "friendly," but they are also completely untrustworthy and have all kinds of hidden agendas.

Hopefully they'll lay off us long enough for us to develop ways to detect, affect and protect ourselves against them.

edit on 28-5-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Ball lightning is as unknown as UFOs could be the same thing and could be neither of those...

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

A lot of posters here are missing the bigger picture. The fact the MNM (Mainstream News Media) is publishing stories such as the Nimitz encounter and now the Roosevelt Encounter are the most telling to me.

It tells me "human interest story." Every few years the mainstream media trots out UFOs / UAPs and there is some uptick of interest, but I imagine that just like before, after a while nobody will care. Deconditioning? Maybe. Or maybe just a slow news day.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The BLACK VAULT's respected scholar John Greenewald has examined the document that Elizondo claims validated his videos as officially released, and finds that interpretation untrue: “…we have no proof of any release, let alone what is being touted is even the same evidence connected to this DD Form 1910. If we see a blatant disregard for the truth by Mr. Elizondo on display with this DD Form 1910, and we see the same disregard for the truth by To The Stars Academy as they have touted documents proving a public release – how can we believe everything or anything else from the same sources? “

www.theblackvault.com... lizondo-and-ttsa/

edit on 29-5-2019 by JimOberg because: add

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join