It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Papodapoulos tells the real coup story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: network dude

Maybe trump shouldn't have picked up so many self interested grifters and it would never have had an investigation.

In fact if he didn't pick sessions this never would have happened.

setting aside your hatred for Trump, do you think Trump came to Washington and knew who to call and who to hire, or do you think he got some "advice" on key positions? I only ask, because it seems his campaign was infiltrated, and likely his advisers weren't all looking out for HIS best interests.

If you read about the initial entrance to the white house, Trump had NO idea what he was doing, and the usual helpers we not fans of his. They enjoyed watching him look inept. You don't have to even like him to see that he was treated a bit differently than previous candidates. And I'm not saying he and his attitude didn't deserve it, just that the bias existed and his treatment was not on par with others.

If you watched the video in the OP, it's clear that George was targeted and what he was allowed to see, was indeed a coup attempt. As with any coup, if it's successful, then no crimes occurred, only a rightful takeover. But a failed coup is vastly different. And again, you don't have to like Trump to see that this is where the facts point.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

So what.

thanks for the dialog
it, as usual, has been enlighening

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

with the initial story of a drunk Papodapolis telling secrets to the Australian Ambassador, the version George tells is completely different. And seeing him and hearing what his job was, his version sounds a bit more believable, although that may be my bias driving that thought.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

This is my take as a political cynic.

Which is why I recommended a simple bit of research.

What the investigation made clear is Trump is exactly like everyone before him just less polished and didn't use the normal group of political opportunists he used his own.

really
is that so?
how much executive privilege did trump use to cover his tracks?
you understand ALL of his and his staffs communications are covered by such?
just like everybody else....so says the investigation....mkay whatever you say bub

Lol. It's ok if you keep at it you may be able to beat the far left Democrats. Then we still have historic deficits (never have we accumulated so much debt and expansion at the same time), still no healthcare plan, no realistic border plan, a divided public, people not joining the workforce (not included in employment numbers), crumbling infrastructure and no leader.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Maybe trump shouldn't have picked up so many self interested grifters and it would never have had an investigation.

In fact if he didn't pick sessions this never would have happened.

setting aside your hatred for Trump, do you think Trump came to Washington and knew who to call and who to hire, or do you think he got some "advice" on key positions? I only ask, because it seems his campaign was infiltrated, and likely his advisers weren't all looking out for HIS best interests.

If you read about the initial entrance to the white house, Trump had NO idea what he was doing, and the usual helpers we not fans of his. They enjoyed watching him look inept. You don't have to even like him to see that he was treated a bit differently than previous candidates. And I'm not saying he and his attitude didn't deserve it, just that the bias existed and his treatment was not on par with others.

If you watched the video in the OP, it's clear that George was targeted and what he was allowed to see, was indeed a coup attempt. As with any coup, if it's successful, then no crimes occurred, only a rightful takeover. But a failed coup is vastly different. And again, you don't have to like Trump to see that this is where the facts point.

It's an opinion this was a coup. That is 100 percent spin. This video is spin. The liberals have theirs fired up too.

I wish all you conspiracy folks were around to help protest the surveillance Bill's when they come up and help make an awareness as to who votes and stifles debate in them.

Instead of ending up trying to put the pieces together after the disaster that was predictable.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

This is my take as a political cynic.

Which is why I recommended a simple bit of research.

What the investigation made clear is Trump is exactly like everyone before him just less polished and didn't use the normal group of political opportunists he used his own.

really
is that so?
how much executive privilege did trump use to cover his tracks?
you understand ALL of his and his staffs communications are covered by such?
just like everybody else....so says the investigation....mkay whatever you say bub

Lol. It's ok if you keep at it you may be able to beat the far left Democrats. Then we still have historic deficits (never have we accumulated so much debt and expansion at the same time), still no healthcare plan, no realistic border plan, a divided public, people not joining the workforce (not included in employment numbers), crumbling infrastructure and no leader.

You must live in Mexico?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

The president never even met this guy I thought?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

No I dont live in the southwest.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

none of which has to do with the fact that the cia and british intel worked together to set up a low level trump campaign volunteer to make it look like he was in league with russia
then made him plea to a "lying to the fbi" charge

keep changing the subject
it is amusing to watch

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Bearded fat guys with a youtube channel. Watch out fox and CNN....

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It is not that I am changing the subject. I just dont believe it happened that way any more than usual. I just think amateurs dont know how the game works.

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

says the "independent" film maker....
so much for that "independent" spirit right.....

link   

No but it's his words right. Not exactly a neutural source or even a person of integrity worth listening to.

Like the libs going all in on Cohen. The fact many trump supporters (not trump voters who didn't want Hillary or a liberal nutjob) have not waken up to he was surrounded by scumbags who skirt the law like career politicians would.

Neutral source? But you’re singing and defending the official tune as it was conceived by the CIA and the FBI.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

You can call spin if you want. But the evidence and information available suggests that the coup hypothesis is correct.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

usual?
so that then makes trump amateur and unusual right?
so you rail against the usual and unusual now?

well done

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The president never even met this guy I thought?

I wasn't there, but according to George, they met, and he knew Trump, if nothing other than professionally.

I guess if you were loosing this badly, you would want to make this a left vs right thing, but it's really not. It's a right vs. wrong thing. And as I said, you don't have to like Trump to realize what happened to him is wrong. I think he was underestimated gigantically. Simply putting a better choice up would have fixed all that, but the choosers couldn't help feeling they knew everything and could control things as they had.

I admit, I was scared to death about what and how a Trump presidency might look like. I expected the clown car type administration, and at the start, it seems to have been just that. But (again, like him or hate him, this is true), he has some policies that are good for all Americans and some of them are working. If he is to be removed, then going against everything he proposes will be a loosing strategy (IMHO).

And Healthcare, real solutions that fix the FUBAR Obamacare disaster would be a winning idea. Who comes up with it first will likely be the winner.

I don't need Trump to feed my ego, I just want to be prosperous and have a safe home. If a democrat can do that without trying to take away my stuff, super, bring it on. But if the message is just "Orange man bad, replace him", it's ignorant and should be ridiculed as such.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tartuffe

No but it's his words right. Not exactly a neutural source or even a person of integrity worth listening to.

Like the libs going all in on Cohen. The fact many trump supporters (not trump voters who didn't want Hillary or a liberal nutjob) have not waken up to he was surrounded by scumbags who skirt the law like career politicians would.

Neutral source? But you’re singing and defending the official tune as it was conceived by the CIA and the FBI.

I certainly am not. Its somewhere in between.

What I am saying is this happens all the time. If you dont know the game you get caught.

It happens to the public as well. This is literally how most CI's become CI's.

My point is this has been established by president in the legal system. People are brainwashed to care more about politicians like they matter more than the public.

When politicians stopped caring about my rights (especially after expanding the patriot act instead of using it as a temporary emergency act) I honestly stopped caring about theirs and its bound to get on them too.

Why is it ok for a CI to get set up and used to make undercover deals? Or prosecutors to use unrelated event crimes for testimony? Why is it ok to have mass surveillance or bulk collection?

I just am in way surprised this stuff happens. What I believe happened is trumps folks didn't know the CIA does this stuff where as establishment politicians do and avoid the traps.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

such an empty reply. I suppose it's in character for you, but still poor form.

Rather than attack the host for his appearance, why not try going after the substance of the interview?

And you likely don't even get how judging people based on appearance alone isn't something to be proud of.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

usual?
so that then makes trump amateur and unusual right?
so you rail against the usual and unusual now?

well done

Lol. Trump is morally equal to professionals. His amateur nature at executing hisnprofiteering self serving ways are less skilled.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

with 9-11 and the attack fresh on our minds, we practically begged for the Patriot act. It's likely we were all played, but at least we were all duped together.

Want a fresher view? Look at how a lone gunman was able to remove guns in new Zealand. He even said that was his goal, and the idiots fell for it. Just like we did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join