It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar / WHY Iranian woman given 20 years in jail for 'removing hijab' another gets 148 lashes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

In Omar’s native Somalia, 24 people were executed by the government, almost double the total of 14 in 2016.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ligyron

What she doesn't even know about this?

In Omar’s native Somalia, 24 people were executed by the government, almost double the total of 14 in 2016.

OP. Your trashing my thread but you did indeed write this. Right? In quotations as follows.

It's almost as if the Church was created by a bunch of old men with the intent to control the wealth, the freedom and the personal lives of the people who were sadly born under the Catholic Church, amirite?! Same goes for Islam, which is just another word for sexual slavery(for women) and for the Jewish religion. What I find outrageous about this whole deal is that we still have the Church(and Islam/Judaism) standing healthy and strong in the 21th century.

Sorry, for your thoughts are seriously misaligned as your over the deep end. Get some help before you yourself hurt someone. So you stated in writing Islam "is just another word for sexual slavery" and all I am pointing out the Omar does not seem to care about mistreatment of women. Every question I have asked of you goes unanswered. Hmmm. Oh only [5] uncles all dead on D Day. One [1] Grandfather gassed in WWI, other was a pilot. Father in Korea. Uncles i Vietnam and others in Irag, Afghanistan. Many still serving in US Intelligence.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ligyron

So I ask again wheres Omar? I just read this today............ So you want her to be in Congress when no peep of her on this also? Its her friggen country. Just thinking about John O. Brennan.

horseedmedia.net...

SOMALIA: US continuing to kill civilians with impunity

April 5, 2019 - By: Horseed Team
Shares
‘We did not expect the world to be silent’: US continuing to kill civilians with impunity

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I found the post incoherent.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Which one? The factual ones or the FAKE ones?

edit on 22-4-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

First if they wear hijab and swear on Koran they follow Islam period. It's not hard to see Omar tiliab and Linda sosour are an isis plant. Wake up America

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
And any woman that don't fight back gives in I don't give in I fight back .

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Omar has a wrap sheet I seen her mugshot

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
No Islam is not Sharia is Slavery THE SEX PART IS THE EVIL WITHIN

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
When You ask a question like this expect hard answers. Because it can anger others.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join