It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar / WHY Iranian woman given 20 years in jail for 'removing hijab' another gets 148 lashes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Yea, you tried to pull this sheet the other day to pull the point off topic. We did discuss the lessor of evils or did you forget. Obviously the strategic situation in the Middle East is way above your pay grade. You have to choose a side. Right or wrong. So stick to the Ilhan Omar situation that you want to make disappear.

I can also help you or your friend with this:

Lately, I've been talking with a friend from the Philippines who has been having a lot of sleep paralysis dreams with shadow people.

Pray pray pray to your God of choice. It will give to strength to fight them and it worked for me. Check out the post on sleep paralysis by sled735. Contains a history of my encounter with the HOODIE and The Old Hag and others. Common theme is prayer. Good luck.

edit on 19-4-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Some people ?

Fine, some person.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: RickinVa
Some people did something.....

It's ok.
They were on a mission from god...

Well, Allah.
I guess they are lucky they weren't found guilty of being gay, they would have been hung from a crane.
Oh well, religion of peace and what not.
edit on b000000302019-04-19T08:48:07-05:0008America/ChicagoFri, 19 Apr 2019 08:48:07 -0500800000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Yea, you tried to pull this sheet the other day to pull the point off topic.

I've got to be honest, I've read the Original Post several times and I'm not sure what the topic is actually. Is it Omar? Iran? Theocracies?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

It's more of a problem of letting religion run government In my opinion. Religion does have blame but also things did not turn out well when Christians officials were given masive power. Crusades, inquisition, salem witch truals ect....

Even israel, a very modern religious-based nation, has rampant racism against Palestinians. Religion should never be given power.

Islam is the worst offender of this right now and will continue to be. However, i think it's unamerican and potentially dangerous to condemn everyone from a religion because of nations like iran and saudi arabia.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Trump let you lefties do the global activism while he's busy helping Americans. Too smart for you.

(post by CADpro removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by CADpro removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Oh really. Did QANON send you? I know a Russian BOT when I read stuff like this:

OP do you condemn trump too, or are you a hypocrite? Let's see your response..

No I do not condemn Trump yet your support of Iran is quite obvious. So if USA was to cut off all support of Saudi Arabia the entire Middle East would fall to the Russians. Did you guys recruit Omar?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

And you still justify trump by saying it's the lesser of 2 evils.... How can you even begin to judge Omar while the most powerful politician praises saudi arabia and ignores human rights abuses?

Hard to stick to the topic when you rant about omar saying nothing while discounting everything trump does to defend saudi as a "lesser of 2 evils" or "above my pay grade"..

It just sounds like BS excuses for bias towards trump.
edit on 19-4-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

How do i support iran? Im arguing the ethics of condemning omar for iran and not doing the same for trump when both countries commit human rights abuses.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

First of all Iran is technically considered an enemy of the US, and then...............

Its Iran! Who gives a crap what barbarity they perpetrate on their own anyway?

Sheeesh, get over it and move on.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Really? Should I dumb my stuff down? Then again I read a lot so whats in my head may not always be expressed on paper. I am assuming [my error] that you are up to speed on current events. If I was to write the entire thing out no one would read it as ones attention span would be compromised.

I heard her speak in California. Bottom line is she claims that HER religion promotes peace. Talked about her Hijab. Yet these women in Iran are being put in jail and lashed for not wearing a Hijab. So why doesn't she speak out in support of them? She wont because her agenda is to overthrow a country and replace it with Islam.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
we should go and free the Iranias, like we do to every 'pre shole' country and turn them into s-hole countries.

i tthink elected officials in America should focus on ' America' . but tgats just me.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Sheeesh, get over it and move on.

What? get over it. I am only following the democratic play book so whats wrong with that. So I cant play in the same sandbox as a progressive liberal radical. Oh that's right I must be silenced. Well they tried that back in 87'. They missed

Also. Small fires start small then spread. A countermeasure. Think about the revolutionary war. How they fought and won.

I also do this to regenerate by neurons as I had a major stroke in 2009 as a result of [7] sports concussions. All my fault. So I joust with you guys to keep the mind sharp. Thanks.

Neurons are cells within the nervous system that transmit information to other nerve cells, muscle, or gland cells. Most neurons have a cell body, an axon, and dendrites

(post by CADpro removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yea, you tried to pull this sheet the other day to pull the point off topic.

I've got to be honest, I've read the Original Post several times and I'm not sure what the topic is actually. Is it Omar? Iran? Theocracies?

let me help you

mulims bad
islam bad

thats pretty much it

i mean this happened in Iran?

yeah let me concern myself with that

its an agenda push

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
we should go and free the Iranias, like we do to every 'pre shole' country and turn them into s-hole countries.

i tthink elected officials in America should focus on ' America' . but tgats just me.

i am with you

i think we should go liberate Iran and them keep on moving

do a full on Ghengis Khan trip and conquor the world to spread our religion and laws

you know cause ours are correct

hahahahaha

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Really? Should I dumb my stuff down?

No, just write more clearly.

I heard her speak in California. Bottom line is she claims that HER religion promotes peace. Talked about her Hijab. Yet these women in Iran are being put in jail and lashed for not wearing a Hijab. So why doesn't she speak out in support of them?

Why you asking me? Ask her.

She wont because her agenda is to overthrow a country and replace it with Islam.

I'm personally not for any type of organized religion or theocratical movement but we have those asstards in all denominations like what you see in Iran and with Dominionists here.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Maybe Rep Omar should take on Saudi Arabia too, since they're so oppressive and abusive to their women.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join