It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar / WHY Iranian woman given 20 years in jail for 'removing hijab' another gets 148 lashes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Yeah I'm a bit of a softy I guess. A woman savagely lashed 148 times does trigger me a bit.

Yeah , I'm sure that's the reason ... sure it is.

You on the other hand: Meh.

That feeling is mutual.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: 3n19m470

Yeah I'm a bit of a softy I guess. A woman savagely lashed 148 times does trigger me a bit.

Yeah , I'm sure that's the reason ... sure it is.

You on the other hand: Meh.

That feeling is mutual.

Why don't you guys meet up and solve your beef like real men? boxing ring, 12 rounds, no mouth guard and no gloves.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Good morning Obstructionist! Hey this thread isn't about Trump. So start your own Thread. It's about [ding, ding] Omar and mistreatment of women to which you don't appear to give one rats arse about, to date nor does she.

Saudi is for security of the Middle East. We discussed that but your agenda is to make excuses for Omar. Lets debate Omar but you already know that she is compromised.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Good morning Cha Cha. She should. But she won't because they may put her through a wood chipper feet first. Look waht happened to that other "reporter" er "spy" ?

edit on 20-4-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Turkey with all the fixens!

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

First of all your not God so don't lecture us. So were not free to think for ourselves? Your statements reek of following a communist path. I heard and watched her compete speech. Have you? Its my opinion and point that a liar is a liar. You need to evolve into a higher state of mind and look at facts.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I don't understand what the problem is.

Please get back onto the ball park. Its all about human persecution and mistreatment of women, regardless of a "religion" as it does seem that all religions have an evil angle to them doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Ligyron

Nice twister OP but it wont work. Foooock 300 years ago were talking 2019. Were talking Omar. Were taking about her criticism of Israel and the Palestine situation. So she doesn't say squat about the girls of Islam being whipped and placed in prison for 33 years. I say that's significant but based on most responses no one seems to care. I do and that's why Omar needs to be exposed for what she is. She needs to support those women in Iran

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

They want to bring it here. Cant you see how this happens in sequential order? History does repeat itself!

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

300 years ago??? Up until the divorce revision in the 70's there was no such thing as freedom and power of choice for women in western marriages. Marital rape was a concept that didn't exist. A western man could force himself onto his wife in 1950, 1960, 1970 and the woman couldn't accuse her husband of rape.

1970 wasn't 300 years ago!

You guys need to stop to make it seem like the mistreatment of women is a characteristic of the Muslim culture when the truth is that women have been oppressed and manipulated and sold off and treaten below a dog by the western world, by western men, up until very recently, and there's tons of white men who'd love if they could do to women what Muslim women do on a daily basis to their wives and daughters and sisters.

The problem is MAN. There are way too many men in the world, too many physically unattractive men who believe themselves to ''deserve'' women and too many, too many men, who think having sex with women is a right of theirs

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Then start a thread instead of trying to divert attention from another potential threat via Omar, that is happening real time right now 24/7 in 2019. Nope you want it covered up to pursue your agenda to discredit. Nah. Not today. The woman Omar seems disingenuous and you say and categorize that all MEN are EVIL. So your father, uncles, brothers and sons too are evil? You need to see a doctor. All?

People evolve and so has man. Has happened throughout history. Based on your counterpoint it seems that you are digressing into an exact mindset of men from 1500 years ago.

Have you ever been sexually molested? I have so don't lecture me. Yep by two ugly arse 30 something females. I was 15 years old and was fired from my job by them when I didn't comply. Men? Go .......... yourself

edit on 20-4-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   

You mean you don't want attention to be diverted from the obsession and resentment you lot harbor for Omar? You guys really don't want someone that high-up in American politics who not only is a woman, but is also a Muslim Lol.

Not today. The woman Omar seems disingenuous and you say and categorize thatTextare EVIL. So your father, uncles, brothers and sons too are evil? You need to see a doctor. All?

My father took part in Vietnam. His brother in the Korean war. My grandfather saw active duty in the frontlines of World War II. My great-grandpa world war I. Where were yours? Since you care so much about freedom and liberty? Did you do anything for your Country? Did you serve in Iraq?

edit on 20-4-2019 by Ligyron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   

People evolve and so has man. Has happened throughout history. Based on your counterpoint it seems that you are digressing into an exact mindset of men from 1500 years ago.

hahaha, such lofty hopes for Man, when the truth is so far away from the ideal dream-world you've conjured to quietly forget about how much worse the life of the average woman is compared to the life of the average man. Thousands of women in the western world still get raped daily, thousands of women in Europe, Australia, North America, South Africa get beaten up or killed off by their boyfriends, sons, grandsons, and husbands, and if it wasn't for the rules established to protect women chances are there would be a lot more men hurting women.

Have you ever been sexually molested? I have so don't lecture me. Yep by two ugly arse 30 something females. I was 15 years old and was fired from my job by them when I didn't comply. Men? Go .......... yourself

I have. Once when I was 13, by a 17 year old girl who had been a fashion model since the age of 7, and since she was attractive no one cared about it, calling me ''gay'' for not enjoying the unwanted sexual attention. Growing up as a kid, my mother would have me spend time with a girl a couple years younger than me, and she would use every opportunity to molest me. By flashing me her breasts, bare butt and vagina, by taking me to her room, and touching my genitals, by constantly sexually teasing me, with this happening well up until we we're both in our mid-20s, and neither her mother nor mine thought any of this weird.

What if I had told people that a Kylie Jenner clone had done this to me for more than a decade? What would they say? They would call me a fagg0t. When I was 15 and in the middle of the classroom, a girl comes up to me and while she's asking me if I'm gay(because I don't pursue women, I wait for them to approach me) she leans over my table with her immense cleavage-shot and starts teasing me, and later when she shows me her thong out of nowhere for no reason?

How is this not abusive?

or another girl when I was 14, touching my privates in the middle of the classroom with the teacher right there in front of us, showing me her panties and doing other crap to me?

Or when I went to a fashion show and a gay fashion male model working for Calvin Klein tried to get me drunk knowing I don't drink alcohol because he wanted to get in my pants? This garbage has been happening to me since I was 7, probably even younger, but because the people who did it were very attractive no one would've thought anything about it.

You have no idea how it is for men who don't look like bipedal versions of The Jabba the Hutt, like the average white American man looks like.

I'm a dude, imagine the life for the average woman in the west. And my mother? She hit puberty at 9, had D cups by 11 with tons of old men after her trying to have sex with her. And my sisters who have been modelling for the past 20+ years, how many jerks and creeps do they get trying to get laid, everyday?

The world is a terrible place for women, stop making it like Omar has had it easy in her life because she was born in the USA

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

So why didn't you sue them in court? I told my parents. They asked me if I wanted to sue them. I said to drop it and move on and never returned. You seem to keep going back. Why?

The world is a terrible place for women, stop making it like Omar has had it easy in her life because she was born in the USA

I never implied that. Since you keep spinning my comments on Omar I am beginning to wonder if you are even legitimate. Your the perfect "storm" to derail. Sorry Omar is a liar.

Did you write this?

It's almost as if the Church was created by a bunch of old men with the intent to control the wealth, the freedom and the personal lives of the people who were sadly born under the Catholic Church, amirite?! Same goes for Islam, which is just another word for sexual slavery(for women) and for the Jewish religion. What I find outrageous about this whole deal is that we still have the Church(and Islam/Judaism) standing healthy and strong in the 21th century.

Because if you did I agree with you on Islam. Your defense on Omar is nothing more than a spin cycle and you have discredited yourself. Were done here.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

The topic revolves around the mistreatment of women in islamic states. So if saudi is for security of the middle east they are exempt from morals, but Iran is not because they are our enemy?

I still disagree with your logic here. Donald or ivanka don't praise a woman's right abuser like saudi. Omar says nothing about iran. Yet, Omar is in the wrongg and donald/ivanka are in the right because saudi arabia is our ally.

See the flaws in your logic here? I get your point. We are allies with saudi. However, you seem to think that omar is required to condemn all acts done by islamic states because she is muslim.

Yet, if a politician isn't muslim, like Trump, its okay to praise islamic allies in order to promote alliance.

It's an arguement with alot of holes that basically boils down to... You think Omar's beliefs contradict our civil rights and you think she ultimately would wish for islamic law to be able to usurp American law if desired.

You're free to think that, but you should make a thread on that using her qoutes or speeches or w/e.

Instead this here is just a confusing thread about how a muslim politician is not publicly condemning an iranian news story. Somehow Omar is the only politician responsible for condemn injustices related to islamic states... Everyone else is free to do w/e.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Exactly. And it's funny how these people aren't even talking about Saudi Arabia. Just the other day a 18 year old woman managed to escape Saudi Arabia, after her family thew her into a dark cellar for 2 weeks with no food and only water because she cut her hair, or how even her 7 year old brother told her what to do and what to say and how to dress, because their father thought emotionally abusing his older sister would make a man out of this kid.

But who cares right?! Just as long as oil keeps pouring in from Saudi Arabia and the prices of gasoline don't increase - they couldn't care less.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ligyron

Exactly. And it's funny how these people aren't even talking about Saudi Arabia. Just the other day a 18 year old woman managed to escape Saudi Arabia, after her family thew her into a dark cellar for 2 weeks with no food and only water because she cut her hair, or how even her 7 year old brother told her what to do and what to say and how to dress, because their father thought emotionally abusing his older sister would make a man out of this kid.

But who cares right?! Just as long as oil keeps pouring in from Saudi Arabia and the prices of gasoline don't increase - they couldn't care less.

Exactly, there's just a gap in logic that Omar should be condemning Iran, but it's okay for trump to praise Saudi Arabia because they are our allies.

Just goes to show how easily people are programmed into believing the same evils are different because MSM tells them so.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

LMAO! You righties are desperate to remove illan Omar from the congress. LOL. Not even your lord orange Jesus can't do sh*t.

Not gonna happen fast.

OFFTOPIC.

Did you know?

The US Supreme Court sees Prophet Muhammad as one of the greatest lawgivers

Bwahahaha!

Make America Great again!

edit on 20-4-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Thank you ! You made me laugh !]

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Correct but not desperate. Omar is a "false" prophet. Read on grasshopper...........

firstonethrough.wordpress.com...

Is Ilhan Omar’s Mentor the Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei?
Posted on March 6, 2019

Representative Ilhan Omar (D-MN) has gotten herself into repeated hot water for attacks on Israel and its supporters, as many people have viewed her comments as anti-Semitic. She is emblematic of a new group of alt-left politicians who squarely focus on Israel and any of its perceived misdeeds.

It is a curious phenomenon, not only because Israel is the most liberal country in the Middle East / North Africa (MENA) region by far, but that people like Omar pay no attention to their native countries as they attack Israel.

Consider an important point for progressives – the death penalty. Only Israel and Oman had zero executions and zero people sentenced to death in 2017 among the MENA countries. In Omar’s native Somalia, 24 people were executed by the government, almost double the total of 14 in 2016.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join