It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notre Dame Cathedral to be REBUILT as Multi Cultural Center Christian Faith being disassembled

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I Have NO Words ...a faith in its death throws and NO ONE takes action .... everyone just watches. Here's your Multi Cultural Enrichment - anyone?

But he didn't use those specific words but that's what he meant.... So yea that just happened

“Macron said Notre Dame will be rebuilt consistent with our modern, diverse nation. That should be setting off alarm bells.”

Thoughts ATS? ...........Are you Christians mad yet? Your faith is being systematically dismantled in the name of ----- oh wait.... too provoking lets rephrase that and call it multiculturalism .......

Yes i am . ok Roast away....
edit on 17-4-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Wed Apr 17 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

How about linking to some evidence to prove your statement??

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Brings up an interesting question, though. Who owns Notre Dame?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

“Macron said Notre Dame will be rebuilt consistent with our modern, diverse nation. That should be setting off alarm bells.”

Notre Dame Mosque ?
Noooooooo!!!!!

I'm not religious so as long as they don't turn it into a McDonald's I'm fine.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

The French Government does source

France owns Notre Dame, just like it owns all religious buildings erected before 1905, he said. “The French State is self-insured for Notre Dame. It has no insurance. It is supposed to cover its own costs,” spokesman Paul Gadel said.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Does anybody know if the hunchback managed to survive the fire?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Brings up an interesting question, though. Who owns Notre Dame?

The French state , a law passed in 1905 states every church or cathedral built before 1905 is property of the state.

+15 more 
link   
The Christian faith is not being disassembled,
Notre Dame is a building run by a Roman organisation more interested in tourist dollars and control of the masses than setting people free by teaching Gods love

Christianity is personal, it’s inside an individual, it’s not political, it’s hospitals and schools, it’s people not ornate buildings

link   

Going to come back at a later point, to give you the highly valued, eagle eye token,

Or laugh at your face,

We shall see..

link   

Meh. It's far past time for Christianity (and religion in general) to fade away. It's caused nothing but death and chaos for millennia.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Here's interview where that is the intention ..... it's Laura Ingram but the guy speaking is about current thinking inside french GOV.

twitter.com...
edit on 17-4-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I read the other day on this very forum that this story was circulating on social media within hours of the fire.

I'm calling bs on this, for now. After all, nothing much would surprise me these days.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
No roast because I get it. For those who have hung their belief system on one single system that is a couple of thousand years old, I get their angst. They believe that their faith is the one true faith and that all others are far enough from the ''truth'' that they can be considered ''fallen'' and evil... I get that.

However, Notre Dame is and has been not just a Christian cathedral but has for a long while been a cultural gem of Paris and the whole world itself. It is cherished by believer and non-believer alike.

Now, were the Catholic Church to come up with the hundreds of millions and likely billions that it will cost to rebuild alone then I would say that sure,keep it a Christian church. However as I understand it now it is billionaires and the French government who will be coughing up the dough to finance that rebuild.

And not that I have any left over love for billionaires or governments but you know that old saying, ''he who pays, says''.

So rather than focusing on the past, why not focus on the future, a future not dedicated to partisan spiritual dogma but rather an inclusive culture where we deal with our miss fortunes as a whole community.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
God is putting Europe under the yoke of Islam because it refuses the easy, light yoke of Jesus the Christ. My view.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Looks like he has them over a barrel.

My conspiracy funny bone sure is itching since this blaze began. I just can't quite put my finger on the itch...

Anyone else have a feeling that something is amiss with this? The nagging feeling that something is coming?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Here's interview where that is the intention ..... it's Laura Ingram but the guy speaking is about current thinking inside french GOV.

twitter.com...

All I hear is a lot of 'he said, she said, apparently, apparently'

Just my two cents.

edit on 17/4/2019 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: Spelling/clarity

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

A-freekin-men to that. Could you just see little food courts with Arbys and Subway hocking their stuff from every corner just like every little off ramp on any major freeway? Man, that food for a fine SNL skit there,

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
.@EmmanuelMacron told @France24_en that Notre-Dame would be re-built 'in a way consistent with our modern diverse nation'. What does he mean? Notre-Dame as a multi-faith centre He was speaking into @France24 mic.

In subsequent loops the footage was cut just before he uttered it

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Anyone else have a feeling that something is amiss with this? The nagging feeling that something is coming?

Nope...fires happen all the time and they were warned of the fire hazards.
Ignoring someone telling them its a fire hazard is what should be looked at further IMO.

It looks like negligence to me not some Muslim or false flag conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Notre Dame Mosque ?
Noooooooo!!!!!

Had to laugh at that!
Anyway, what's this all about,
Notre Dame has already a multicultural diverse centre....in U of Arizona!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join