It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notre Dame Cathedral to be REBUILT as Multi Cultural Center Christian Faith being disassembled

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Brings up an interesting question, though. Who owns Notre Dame?

Knute Rockne.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: TheJesuit

Looks like he has them over a barrel.

My conspiracy funny bone sure is itching since this blaze began. I just can't quite put my finger on the itch...

Anyone else have a feeling that something is amiss with this? The nagging feeling that something is coming?

Sure something is coming. The world is not standing still, it is growing more and more populated, the climate, for whatever reason is shifting it's effects on us, our technology is developing at an ever increasing pace and our world governments are in turmoil. Of course something is coming.

But as to that itch, I have found that it is best not to scratch at a small itch that cannot be well defined. Scratching an itch like that can exacerbate a minor irritation into a full blown paranoid delusion.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

edition.cnn.com...

France's Prime Minister Edouard Philippe has announced an international architects' competition to rebuild, and perhaps refashion, the fallen spire of Notre Dame cathedral

Notre Dame is French History, and should not be an International free for all competition.

French only architects.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
“Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! For one day only at the Notre Dame Civic Center! Truckzilla will crush 248 Audi’s! Smell the mud! Hear the roar! Feel the carnage! Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!”

Seriously, just rebuild/restore as it was or just demolish the whole thing and put up a parking lot.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
An amusement park ? new and improved ? as seen on tv......

Some things die and as sad as it is, should be allowed a dignified end. Bravado, Vows and all sorts of boasting will not bring back Notre Dame.
a reply to: Jamie2018

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: StallionDuck

Anyone else have a feeling that something is amiss with this? The nagging feeling that something is coming?

Nope...fires happen all the time and they were warned of the fire hazards.
Ignoring someone telling them its a fire hazard is what should be looked at further IMO.

It looks like negligence to me not some Muslim or false flag conspiracy.

Not even the fact that a fire happened at the exact same time very close to the al aqsa mosque?

I know coincidences happen but wow... That's a big one.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Nah, I'm ever the skeptic but I do love What IFs. Nothing like a good mind bending story.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

its a catholic thing, not a christian thing and if you think christians are catholic and or catholics are christian, then I can see why you are upset about the fate of Notre Dame.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Massive long term agenda conspiracy under way.

Ten-Hut....
Forward Harch !! 😮

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Seriously, just rebuild/restore as it was or just demolish the whole thing and put up a parking lot.

That is precisely what happened at Golgotha, a candidate for where Jesus was crucified. It's a tourist bus parking lot paved in asphalt.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

If it can not be restored with dignity maybe it should be demolished.

A 911/Twin Towers type Memorial would be a fitting replacement.

WHAT!!!! I hear you say.

Sorry to hurt American Feelings.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

And we got plenty of those, huh?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The New World Order is here and im excited!!

one religion, one crypto-currency, open borders.............. every-man for themselves let go (no guns!...just chibs!)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Coventry Cathedral was bombed, and almost destroyed during the Second World War. It was left a shell, maybe the same should happen to Notre Dame if it's beyond repair.

Coventry Cathedral
edit on 17-4-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

next up the pyramid falls!

who's money did i see a pyramid on?

the image from, i, goat 2.

ive just realised the dude on the boat is Ra, with the all seeing eye.

so here's my prediction, the money markets are going to fall, ushering in a crypto currency and then a new world religion.
.......... i didn't say when!

edit on 17-4-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Bookmarked for when I have time to post as I am in France and loving the posts here coming from desk chair « coughs » experts from around the world.

I will « chime » in when I have time (wasn’t written on purpose).

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

im part pagan... i think?

Christianity, All pagan right down to the little "fishes"

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018
a reply to: Plotus

Sorry to hurt American Feelings.

WTF are you talking about? It's a French building owned by the French government. Let the French figure it out. I'll bet the French will take American money though.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I've said elsewhere ...

A friend asked me, If after 9/11 we were all New Yorkers, does this mean that now we're all Roman Catholics?

I replied, No, it means we're all dhimmis.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Honestly, I've come close, three times, to commenting on this OP and all I can come up with is why ever in the world do you care? First off, its France; the French have long since left the "Church". Second, Notre Dame is a "Catholic" church; everybody hates the Catholics. The Catholics are the new "Jews". Third, its a work of art; old art as previously defined. In today's terms, its probably not even considered art since in this day in time, dog crap on card board is considered art.

Give it up and get over it.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join