It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notre Dame Cathedral to be REBUILT as Multi Cultural Center Christian Faith being disassembled

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

ha, good one!

and now i know what a "dhimmi" is

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Jamie2018
a reply to: Plotus

Sorry to hurt American Feelings.

WTF are you talking about? It's a French building owned by the French government. Let the French figure it out. I'll bet the French will take American money though.

You don't get it?

People died in 9/11, nobody died in this fire.
A memorial for a historical building, compared to a memorial for deceased people would hurt feelings, no?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

i see it as a positive thing!

religion has evolved through the ages, and tbh its been stuck for a while... so lets go crazy with it.

let people just pick the bits they like from all religions and discard the rubbish ones.

i like the golden rule, i think Kali is cool, sure would like to invoke her, Ganesha looks like he knows a few tales, he must have a great memory, Buddha likes sitting down and Trees and so do i, Jesus turns water into wine... need i say more!
i should really get to know Muhammad more, im thinking.

F K it Luciferianism

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You expect us to believe that a city made an infrastructure decision and outlined a plan within twenty four hours of this fire?

Probably why its in skunk works.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: schuyler

The French Government does source

France owns Notre Dame, just like it owns all religious buildings erected before 1905, he said. “The French State is self-insured for Notre Dame. It has no insurance. It is supposed to cover its own costs,” spokesman Paul Gadel said.

Does France own ALL religious buildings of all faiths?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Nah that would be too easy.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Catholicism was never about Gods love.... That came from the protestants.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: schuyler

The French Government does source

France owns Notre Dame, just like it owns all religious buildings erected before 1905, he said. “The French State is self-insured for Notre Dame. It has no insurance. It is supposed to cover its own costs,” spokesman Paul Gadel said.

Does France own ALL religious buildings of all faiths?

Read this post.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Christianity has to do something. A religion based on obedience to authority out of fear is only going too last for so long. People have to choose to have faith for the right reason.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

From the moment I saw the first smoke, this is what I've envisioned. (Admittedly not a quality mashup, but it's al I had time for right now.)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
.@EmmanuelMacron told @France24_en that Notre-Dame would be re-built 'in a way consistent with our modern diverse nation'. What does he mean?

It means it'll be a crappy concrete and glass affair suitable for diversity conferences. Why they cannot restore the building to it's original aspect is beyond me. I guess as the French state own the building they can do with it as they choose, even if that means turning it into an extension of Disney Land, Paris.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Nope. It's just you and the priest.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
a reply to: ManyMasks

From the moment I saw the first smoke, this is what I've envisioned. (Admittedly not a quality mashup, but it's al I had time for right now.)

Nice its the X Wing!!

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Called it the day it happened. A nice slap in the face like they did at the twin towers site.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So, does this mean it was god who caused the fire to stop this from happening?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 17-4-2019 by riiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I would love to see the comments here if this was a Murican monument...!
edit on 17-4-2019 by Lagomorphe because: Some people make me want to puke.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: gortex

I'm not religious so as long as they don't turn it into a McDonald's I'm fine.

A-freekin-men to that. Could you just see little food courts with Arbys and Subway hocking their stuff from every corner just like every little off ramp on any major freeway? Man, that food for a fine SNL skit there,

Sadly, the idea isn't quite as far-fetched as it sounds. Herefordshire Cathedral in England, for one, has a cafe in it. (Though not, thank God, a fast food place at least.)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

This is great news, I have a spare Cthulhu statue I want to have installed there. Hopefully it causes the panty waists an aneurysm.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Right just some assumption's from the other side of the English channel.

The Fire was not an accident it was deliberate.

It was not the Yellow Vests, Not the Muslim's and not even the Secularists.

It was a stunt to divert attention away form Macron's unpopularity and give him a band stand to build vote's on in order to retain his power.

It worked a charm unifying a divided nation with him at it's head

In the Process they are taking one of the most historically and religiously important sites in France and turning it into a community club.

God said thou shalt have no other God's before me - so it shall be an act of de-sanctification and desecration.

I would say that if Notra Dame is not restored to it's role as a Christian Cathedral then France also shall never again be a nation state but indeed when the European union finally fail's - and it shall no empire last's forever - France shall be a divided nation forever there after.

Only Portugal for all it's wrong's over the ages shall survive the Chaos that shall engulf Europe, population, migration and climate wise over the next 100 years intact and then not as it is now due to it's very faithful people whom mostly still believe in the name of Jesus.

edit on 17-4-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join