It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Earth a training ground for something bigger ? SS2019

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Ref: current April 2019 SS competition. Non-writer (newbee)

What if this Planet Earth was simply a training ground for all spirits to fulfill certain requirements administered by God or Matrix Architect; that will allow thee Greater Good to place our spirit on another world where our lessons learned will be put to good use amongst mortals.

The End.
edit on 13-4-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Apr 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Added contest to title

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Good read. Perhaps edit to Include your Writer/non writer status and The End.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
Good read. Perhaps edit to Include your Writer/non writer status and The End.

Kind regards,

Bally

Thanks for the advice. Newbies have to start somewhere

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Good job mate
You're no newbie to me. You've been longer on this site than me.

Regards,

Bally

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
Good job mate
You're no newbie to me. You've been longer on this site than me.

Regards,

Bally

Lol. Managing to survive this long under a constant barrage from programmed MIA trolls is a miracle. i guess some members are so laid back that they can tolerate anything a troll throws at them trying to provoke the member to retaliate and hence get banned.

Keep on Fighting, keep on Surviving to the last second.
edit on 13-4-2019 by Rapha because: As quoted in Mood - Definitely on both liquids right now

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Is this really how story forum is suppose to work? Someone has a brain-fart during their toothbrush session, types it up adds non-writer and end to it and there you go, a story... Not really doing the forum honor, looks mighty bit like just a simple question that popped in your mind. Don't get me wrong its good to have these thoughts and you should express them here on this site if you feel like it, but to me this is not a story.

OT i think you are on to something, there has to be a reason we are coming and going old and new spirits alike, why do they come back the older ones, and where do new spirits come from is still a open question but it would explain a bit what the battle on earth here is for (spiritual battle i mean), to increase our vibration so we can finally see the next stage.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimens
Is this really how story forum is suppose to work? Someone has a brain-fart during their toothbrush session, types it up adds non-writer and end to it and there you go, a story...

it was simply an idea in response to the April 2019 SS competition.

1 vision made me assume that Revelation 16:10 was going live when the sky goes black. i posted my "brain fart" (morphene assumed death) vision on the internet and a repented fallen watcher stated that the vision was actually that of the angel prison Tartarus.

Now that story / vision can go very dark.

i simply obeyed the rules to the current SS April 2019. That is all.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I agree that there prolly is a purpose to life but unfortunately I think we are being trained for some sort of war or something. I hope I am wrong.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I agree that there probably is a purpose to life but unfortunately I think we are being trained for some sort of war or something. I hope I am wrong.

Ok, maybe it is conflict. It seems only natural for mortal humans to bash the living daylights out of everything they fear / do not like.

Maybe we were trained for permanent war. But hey, at least permanent war would be better than the constant Get to Work, Pay Taxes; grind stone.

At least a war zone is UNIQUE when compared to the "Get to Work on Time", over and over again LOL

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimens

You may want to read the forum contests before posting, the requirements for this one was 50 words or less. If you want different parameters for the next one win this one and then you can make the rules.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

What if ...

Then we, the flawed, would be left without benefit here.

Oh the humanity
so caught in such a
Manichaean machination!
edit on 13-4-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

programmed MIA trolls

I've never been to the airport in Miami.
Is there a secret room there or something?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
Then we, the flawed, would be left without benefit here.

Oh the humanity
so caught in such a
Manichaean machination!

Maybe we are flawed because we are fallen. Maybe there is no way back to the LIGHT of HEAVEN and we are stuck in this darkness - UNIVERSE.

Sorry: i meant MIC (Military Industrial Complex) trolls like MOSSAD fools.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Maybe we are flawed because we are fallen. Maybe there is no way back to the LIGHT of HEAVEN and we are stuck in this darkness - UNIVERSE.

That was the old order of things, but Jesus came and opened the gates to the higher dimensions:

"For this cause, therefore, have I brought the keys of the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven; otherwise no flesh in the world would be saved. For without mysteries no one will enter into the Light-kingdom, be he a righteous or a sinner. For this cause, therefore, have I brought the keys of the mysteries into the world, that I may free the sinners who shall have faith in me and hearken unto me, so that I may free them from the bonds and the seals of the æons of the archons and bind them to the seals and the vestures and the orders of the Light, in order that he whom I shall free in the world from the bonds and the seals of the æons of the archons, may be freed in the Height from the bonds and seals of the æons of the archons, and in order that he whom I shall bind in the world to the seals and the vestures and the orders of the Light may be bound in the Light-land to the orders of the inheritances of the Light."

Pistis Sophia Chapter 133

edit on 13-4-2019 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Sun worship is popular sometimes.
Looks like the darkness of night is temporary
even for the poor unenlightened.

Did you know that Bruce Springsteen wrote Blinded by the Light?
I didn't know that. I just assumed Manfred Mann wrote it, because that's what hit the charts.

That's the kind of singing that makes me have to look up the lyrics!
edit on 13-4-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
That was the old order of things, but Jesus came and opened the gates to the higher dimensions:

"For this cause, therefore, have I brought the keys of the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven; otherwise no flesh in the world would be saved. For without mysteries no one will enter into the Light-kingdom, be he a righteous or a sinner. For this cause, therefore, have I brought the keys of the mysteries into the world, that I may free the sinners who shall have faith in me and hearken unto me, so that I may free them from the bonds and the seals of the æons of the archons and bind them to the seals and the vestures and the orders of the Light, in order that he whom I shall free in the world from the bonds and the seals of the æons of the archons, may be freed in the Height from the bonds and seals of the æons of the archons, and in order that he whom I shall bind in the world to the seals and the vestures and the orders of the Light may be bound in the Light-land to the orders of the inheritances of the Light."

But technically - no one may enter the light of HIS kingdom because no sinner is 100% pure.

Hey maybe He drops His Heaven on our sorry sinful heads very soon ? Hence Judgment Day. i wonder how many mortals will survive that experience.

that I may free the sinners who shall have faith in me and hearken unto me

i assume Corinthians 15 1-4 is in play here ?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
In my day to day life just live with dad and sister, no one talks about religion at lengths like ATS. My upstairs neighbor says I need church and God to quit smoking. She said I should go to rehab, and I can't quit alone. Just live my life then I have this other life where I am a computer hacker and conspiracy theorist.

I didn't know people were so spiritual . I almost died when younger and part disabled. When I was in hospital there was a 4 year old girl with brain cancer. I always count my blessings because i know things could be worse. I still got two legs two eyes. I was reading a thread the other day of someone in a wheelchair set himself on fire.

Just put your best foot forward and live life. Try not to get worried about things outta your control. Some people like me might call you a "big".

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

"For this cause, therefore, have I brought the keys of the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven; otherwise no flesh in the world would be saved. For without mysteries no one will enter into the Light-kingdom, be he a righteous or a sinner.

Question: Have any recent dreams placed you in Heaven and only Heaven ? Or have they simply positioned you into an "Upgraded" status fighting for the Greater Good ?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
But, this reality IS a training ground to test the acceptable social standards of us. Satan delivers the test, and god supplies wisdom if you do not break the seven deadly sins. This reality may not be real at all, our ability to find evidence it is not real is blocked from within the program. The authors or others, called Angels or Gins by some, are the ones that look over the reality. What happens if we flunk? I do not think they would allow us to ruin the really society or they may just use us as mindless slaves to fuel what their society needs. They could take all the energy of the spirit and use it to fuel this programs needs.

We may be able to find the truth when we exit this realm that we are in. When we die.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

The moon looks like it was placed here to provide that perfect ideal for humanity to thrive.

Sun worship is popular sometimes

No-one can overcome when Helios farts.

there was a long forgotten time, under a timeless day, when we lived under a purple haze, when Saturn ( Cronus ) a brown dwarf ruled the sky.

saturndeathcult.com...

Maybe Raphas right, Chronus is confined to Tartarus.

From the link above:

This purple dawn period would have produced an environment of perpetual twilight, with uniform global temperatures producing virtually no wind and there being a complete inability to calculate time.

All continents, including Antarctica, would have supported the continual growth of fantastically elongated and splayed reddish vegetation in tropical abundance. Adapted through its red colouring to absorbing Saturn’s radiated energy rather than its light, Earth’s vegetation would have enjoyed a complete absence of seasons and this would have contributed to a densely rich atmosphere able to supprt the flight of giant insects that we know once existed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join