It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Earth a training ground for something bigger ? SS2019

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Can we ever approach the Monad?

Jehovah/Jove/god/Jupiter is a pretender demiurge.

Who in its vanity occasionally culls the herd. ( maybe planet x, the 10th planet )

Even Jehovah/Enlil smashes earth every so often.

Enki gave us Adama/Eve who dared reach for immortality ( the 2nd Tree ) and a return to godhood.

I dont fear any of these pretenders or Tartarus.

I'm heading for the golden light not the white light ( Reincarnation trap ) in the tunnel.

Returning to the Infinite Ocean Of Love And Mercy,

The Realm of formless

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

There is no sin - its the name of a moon goddess - we were made perfect otherwise how could the pretender Jehovah claim he didnt see us in the Garden?

sin

The English Biblical terms translated as "sin" or "syn" from the Biblical Greek and Jewish terms sometimes originate from words in the latter languages denoting the act or state of missing the mark; the original sense of New Testament Greek ἁμαρτία hamartia "sin", is failure, being in error, missing the mark

Nothing serious about "sin", just missing the mark - hence we strive for perfection or completion.

Growing up in a Greek household, its no big deal - just means "made a mistake"

wiki

The term hamartia derives from the Greek ἁμαρτία, from ἁμαρτάνειν hamartánein, which means "to miss the mark" or "to err". It is most often associated with Greek tragedy, although it is also used in Christian theology. Hamartia as it pertains to dramatic literature was first used by Aristotle in his Poetics.

those images we have of hell, horns, endless fire, were 1st put forward from Dantes Inferno.

If anything fire cleanses, refer to Daniel in the OT

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

this reality IS a training ground

And some say some may choose a higher calling to come back to help lift others higher.

Gins

I wouldnt trust the Jinn, much like demons, they may be called for attaining the riches of this Earth but they are tricksters.

en.wikipedia.org...

Jinn are not a strictly Islamic concept; rather, they may represent pagan beliefs integrated into Islam.[3] Since jinn are not inevitably evil (nor good), Islam was able to adapt spirits from other religions during its expansion.[4]

Besides the jinn, Islam acknowledges the existence of demons (Shayāṭīn). The lines between demons and jinn are blurred, since malevolent jinn are also called shayāṭīn.[5][6] However both Islam and non-Islamic scholarship generally distinguishes between angels, jinn and demons (shayāṭīn) as three different types of spiritual entities in Islamic traditions.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
But, this reality IS a training ground to test the acceptable social standards of us. Satan delivers the test, and god supplies wisdom if you do not break the seven deadly sins. This reality may not be real at all, our ability to find evidence it is not real is blocked from within the program. The authors or others, called Angels or Gins by some, are the ones that look over the reality. What happens if we flunk? I do not think they would allow us to ruin the really society or they may just use us as mindless slaves to fuel what their society needs. They could take all the energy of the spirit and use it to fuel this programs needs.

We may be able to find the truth when we exit this realm that we are in. When we die.

Question: Who can trust a Gin. They are evil 100%. However even the Shaitan Djinn are programmed to deliver the truth now and again via certain entities. 1 might be named Ki-lash (hint).

Glad to see another ATS member seeing that the immortals test us to see if we are ready for the Shift.

social standards[/quote]: U know; that could be used against us in some way or another.

Judge every WORD that you speak from your True heart and let the Universal God judge that.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
There is no sin - its the name of a moon goddess - we were made perfect otherwise how could the pretender Jehovah claim he didnt see us in the Garden?
sin

1) what happened to the name Mother Gaia ?
2) You do know that your "pretender" Jehovah, is a bit peeved off right now after reading your statement ?
He did not see us because Adam/Eve turned to sin and i assume our wavelength lengthened towards the visible wavelength.
Djinn, daemons reside slightly below the Infra-red wavelength. So if you are correct and my statement is true then Jehovah is a jinn (daemon) who somehow was not allowed (by GOD) to expand into the visible spectrum and see mortals that sinned. You know that this statement will peeve the stupid pretender, Jehovah, off !!! LOL

Nothing serious about "sin", just missing the mark - hence we strive for perfection or completion.
Growing up in a Greek household, its no big deal - just means "made a mistake"

You know that many people will hate you because this "made a mistake" has resulted in the death of many.

The term hamartia derives from the Greek ἁμαρτία, from ἁμαρτάνειν hamartánein, which means "to miss the mark" or "to err". It is most often associated with Greek tragedy, although it is also used in Christian theology. Hamartia as it pertains to dramatic literature was first used by Aristotle in his Poetics.

Ok. Lets assume you are correct and everyone has missed the mark thus sinned.

those images we have of hell, horns, endless fire, were 1st put forward from Dantes Inferno.

If anything fire cleanses, refer to Daniel in the OT

Endless fire & Dantes Inferno go hand-in-hand with Shaitan djinn and the fire world in the film Constantine.
i guess Shaitan jinn are basically fire & air elementals that naturally hate humans because they are the opposite. Fire hates water and air hates earth. What was Adam constructed with ? Earth & Water (clay).

Fires of Purification. Maybe some WEAK fallen angels can be purified when the flames of antimatter cleanse them.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pthenasay that three times fast.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: justdust

What,

Manichaean machination ?

Sounds like a trap. Maybe later. It's my nap time now.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Can we ever approach the Monad?

i do not know. IMO i believe that some of us may only be able to endure the Monad's (Supreme Being) waves of Brilliance and Purification. Face-2-Face i guess that due to our imperfections, we will face termination on the spot.

I dont fear any of these pretenders or Tartarus.

I'm heading for the golden light not the white light ( Reincarnation trap ) in the tunnel.

Have you personally witnessed Tartarus ?

Golden light or Golden City ? Revelation 21:21. Just curious.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Not Christian at all so I can't really throw my 2 cents in on that train of thought...

However, there are a myriad of religions (mine included) that see this mortal form that we currently occupy as a transient one, that we are more than merely the sum of our parts and there is something at the end that transcends mortality.

Be this place being a stopping point where we can rise (or lower) ourselves for the next go-around, or just our larval stage.

I think it's either going to be fun to find out or it won't matter.

So at least live this life at its fullest.

S&F... the story made me think.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
Not Christian at all so I can't really throw my 2 cents in on that train of thought...
However, there are a myriad of religions (mine included) that see this mortal form that we currently occupy as a transient one, that we are more than merely the sum of our parts and there is something at the end that transcends mortality.

Be this place being a stopping point where we can rise (or lower) ourselves for the next go-around, or just our larval stage.

I think it's either going to be fun to find out or it won't matter.

So at least live this life at its fullest.

S&F... the story made me think.

i agree with you that this world is a Sojourn or Half-way point like a spiritual training ground. Training us to be ready to move on to a better realm.

there are a myriad of religions

i guess one has to follow their heart and stick with where their heart desires to be. However, what if all the old religions were a rehash of previous religions ?
Like Baal = Zeus = Thor as their main weapon is lightning / thunder.
Maybe it is the same entity with a different alias.

i agree though - personally i would gladly go with the Celtic Goddess Brigit as dreams have often shown her symbol.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I've read up on other religions, trying to find similarities... there are a lot.

What got me going on that is the striking similarities to some of the New Testament and my beliefs, which are Hopi and predate early Persian mythologies, much less Christianity.

Which it also has striking similarities to.

So yes, there was somewhere back in time a starting place to all of these and it got spun off, many times.

I would like to point out that my belief system includes that there have been 3 other times on the planet where there were vast civilizations that either killed themselves off (the Spear of the Sun comes to mind) or were decimated by natural occurrences.

I would like to think that somewhere in there is a grain of Truth.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Question: Have any recent dreams placed you in Heaven and only Heaven ? Or have they simply positioned you into an "Upgraded" status fighting for the Greater Good ?

I have gotten dreams of what it feels like to move mountains with faith. It wasn't a mountain, instead I was unearthing a giant skull as I felt the biofeedback in my heart and head willing it out of the ground. I assume this meant the revealing of our true phenomenal history, and also the revelation of our true power as human souls living in congruence with God. The same power happened in other dreams where plants were growing rapidly in front of my eyes, again I could feel the amazing sensation in my body as if my certainty was the causal force behind the phenomenal growth.

What dreams have you been having?

originally posted by: Lumenari

So yes, there was somewhere back in time a starting place to all of these and it got spun off, many times.

Or perhaps they are all realizing the same Truth. The fact they come to the same conclusions even though they are separated by oceans shows that the Spirit has no geographic bounds.
edit on 13-4-2019 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
instead I was unearthing a giant skull as I felt the biofeedback in my heart and head willing it out of the ground.

Maybe take your statement differently and assume that you were one of the Rephaim back in the days of Atlantis & Ancient Greece. The Rephaim are more commonly known as Giants / Titans. Your immortal spirit might now occupy a human body to blend in with the human population.

If true, then this idea might make you have more similar dreams.

What dreams have you been having?

Many with the majority of them being with the old gods and goddesses like Odin, Freya, Kronus for example, daemons, angry angels with broken wings, giants (Ki-Lash), elementals (fire & air), with an overall sense of being spiritually trained for the Final Conflict here on planet Earth.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: bally001
Good job mate
You're no newbie to me. You've been longer on this site than me.

Regards,

Bally

Lol. Managing to survive this long under a constant barrage from programmed MIA trolls is a miracle. i guess some members are so laid back that they can tolerate anything a troll throws at them trying to provoke the member to retaliate and hence get banned.

Keep on Fighting, keep on Surviving to the last second.

Well there you go Raphman. You've certainly inspired a deal of interest in your post. All of it intriguing to me.

Kind regards, bally

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

1) what happened to the name Mother Gaia ?

Shes still around - as more people rediscover and give her their belief she'll get stronger - what we need more balance.

2) You do know that your "pretender" Jehovah, is a bit peeved off right now after reading your statement ?

Yeah he had me for awhile - when I was a Christian. LOL

You know that many people will hate you because this "made a mistake" has resulted in the death of many.

I can not be responsible if people have swallowed the lies and haven't done their research. I also am not responsible for the false teachings that have let the false evil priestly class send people to their deaths.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Endless fire & Dantes Inferno go hand-in-hand with Shaitan djinn and the fire world in the film Constantine. i guess Shaitan jinn are basically fire & air elementals that naturally hate humans because they are the opposite. Fire hates water and air hates earth. What was Adam constructed with ? Earth & Water (clay). Fires of Purification. Maybe some WEAK fallen angels can be purified when the flames of antimatter cleanse them.

I think pre Adamic man was was not allowed to breed ( Enkis servants )

Then the Adamu were given the power to procreate ( eating of the Tree in Eden )

www.ancient.eu...

Ninhursag also appears in The Atrahasis where she fashions humans out of clay mixed with the flesh, blood, and intelligence of one of the gods who sacrifices himself for the good of the many. The Atrahasis also gives Enki as the creator of humans who devises them as a means to relieve the gods of the burden of work. In this myth, when the great flood is released on the world by Enlil and humanity is destroyed, all the gods mourn but Ninhursag is specifically mentioned crying for the death of her children.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I think pre Adamic man was was not allowed to breed ( Enkis servants )
Then the Adamu were given the power to procreate ( eating of the Tree in Eden )

www.ancient.eu...
Ninhursag also appears in The Atrahasis where she fashions humans out of clay mixed with the flesh, blood, and intelligence of one of the gods who sacrifices himself for the good of the many. The Atrahasis also gives Enki as the creator of humans who devises them as a means to relieve the gods of the burden of work. In this myth, when the great flood is released on the world by Enlil and humanity is destroyed, all the gods mourn but Ninhursag is specifically mentioned crying for the death of her children.

Here is the kicker: GOD (UNIVERSE) wanted ALL mortals to Breed and Evolve. WHo or what stopped them ? Stupid jinn.
Lucifurher, Azazel, Jinn: they are ALL EVIL and hateful of GOD's LIFE.
JUDGE every entity / mortal via their actions.

The BIG GOD (Universe) is LIFE hence the evolution is contained in our DNA so everything stopping us from Procreating is Evil. i say provoke the immortal trash. They are evil and STUPID.

They will program their clueless ATS trolls to provoke me know - hence the banning procedure. Watch how they attack and fail.

Look - we are all IMMORTAL in one way or another, and the GOD Universe is calling us back to place us in certain locations where HE knows our immortal spirit will be PERFECT for that location (Galaxy).

Who can turn down an opportunity from GOD.
edit on 17-4-2019 by Rapha because: spelling

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

^_^

top topics

<< 1   >>

join