It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage launches the Brexit party

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown
It is you who doesn't make sense and full of ludicrous speculation.

For a start, Nigel Farage wanted to leave straight away after we voted to leave the EU, so he would have missed out on three years worth of his MEP salary and he is still advocating to properly leave. He wants them ALL fired...

Another ludicrous speculation and complete misunderstanding is that you think people want to vote in the EU elections... which is absurd. No one wants to but we have to, to send a message to our traitorous parliament.

So out of interest, with you being a Leave voter, who are you going to vote for in the EU elections? Because there is only the Brexit party and UKIP who are actually advocating leaving the EU at the moment.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 83Liberty

he wanted to leave, like i do also, its just i am not trying to get elected to a postion i dont agree with, why on earth would i vote in an election i dont wish to be part of, my country should have left the EU on march 29th well before these pointless elections

And i partly agree with you as parliment has not carried out the wishes of the public, but they have not be traitorous , yet, as we are still working towards leaving, if they reverse that decision then they will have been traitorous.

by giving a voice to Farage and electing him an MEP (to continue taking money which I opposed with my leave vote), what will be achieved?

he never made a iota of difference when he has been an MEP in the past, if transparency had been gaurenteed, if the EU had changed I would have voted remain, if MEPs expenses had been documented accuratley, so why did he not push for change, i know why he did not want transparency as he had his grubby hands caught in the till again.

So i agree with Farage on one thing leaving the EU, its just i meant it, he could not give a rats ass how long it drags on for as he will be getting rich.

edit
Also his party will do nothing other than divide the leave base, playing right into the hands of remainers, as shown by my and your disagreement over Farage, my opinion of the man will not change and neither will yours
edit on 28-4-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: link

edit on 28-4-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm pleasantly surprised at the high quality candidates the Brexit Party have to offer.
Here's the unveiling of seven new candidates in Manchester if interested...

Louis Stedman-Bryce - Entrepreneur
Lucy Harris - Former professional opera singer and fishmonger
Martin Daubney - Journalist and commentator
James Wells - Ex-civil servant (had to quit to join Brexit party)
Elizabeth Babade - Lawyer
Henrik Eyser Overgaard Nielsen - Dentist and trade union rep

The Brexit party is probably the most diverse party, not just ethnically, but people from all walks of life.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

he wanted to leave, like i do also, its just i am not trying to get elected to a postion i dont agree with, why on earth would i vote in an election i dont wish to be part of, my country should have left the EU on march 29th well before these pointless elections

We didn't leave as we were supposed to on March 29th and as May negotiated

a longer extension we are obliged to provide MEP's ALL of them will be getting

the 'same' remunerations ...... I dont begrudge Farrage getting his as he is the only

person imo who shakes up the EU politicians.

If it had been up to him and had May used him in negotiations we would have been

out by now.

And i partly agree with you as parliment has not carried out the wishes of the public, but they have not be traitorous , yet, as we are still working towards leaving, if they reverse that decision then they will have been traitorous.

They are doing a good job at working on us leaving but remaining tied

into large parts of the EU

by giving a voice to Farage and electing him an MEP (to continue taking money which I opposed with my leave vote), what will be achieved?

He is the only who has ever stood up to the EU

He never made a iota of difference when he has been an MEP

He forced Camerons hand to call the referendum

So i agree with Farage on one thing leaving the EU, its just i meant it, he could not give a rats ass how long it drags on for as he will be getting rich.

He is using his own money funding his new *Brexit* party

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think most UK members of ATS understand fully why Brexit was deliberately turned into a mess and why the stalling has been going on since the result of the referendum. Nearly all members of Parliament are 'remainers' and do not want the UK to leave the EU, this includes the Prime Minister Theresa May. In personal terms, for each remainer in parliament leaving the EU is a financial disaster, and would lower the lifestyle they have come to accept as 'normal' now.

In the 3 years that have past, a million or so young people have joined the ranks of first time voters, and will probably vote to remain in the EU because they have been brainwashed through so-called education and, of course, the MSM, to believe that their future is predicated on remaining in the EU. Seeing as how it was a close result first time, it is believed that a second referendum would now swing to the remainers, which it probably would, if a second referendum was called. If we are to believe the MSM, Farage himself now thinks a second referendum is the only way to break the dead lock. However, a second referendum result would be made moot on the grounds of already having held a first referendum, so which referendum result would stand, and by what overriding criteria?

It is said that many people have changed their minds in the way they voted first time, and would probably vote differently a second time...if given the choice. Who is to say that they wouldn't again change their view a third time, and so on. Which of many referendum results can be said to be the best result...fact is, the first one, and all or any referendums held after that really are irrelevant, as each one after the first makes the process of voting irrelevant. Logically, only the first can count, which is why politicians have been stalling the process of actually leaving the EU, so that enough time can be said to have passed to hold another referendum.

On a personal level, I am no longer interested. I am entering my twilight years and I won't be around to see the remainer idiots get what they deserve. The Globalists, the Elitists, the global financiers, and governments, and the politicians in those governments will continue to play out their 'Game of Thrones' machinations against (not for) the rest of us, and we will do nothing to stop them, except allow ourselves to be the pawns in their games.

As George Carlin stated..."They don't care about you, at all, at all at all!" Yet, we continue to behave as if they do.
edit on 28/4/19 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Here's the Brexit party rally in Newport yesterday, featuring Ann Widdecombe

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

they need to field candidates in all constituencies. the hijacking of parliament will have consequences,

I wish, such as the like we have never witnessed.

the media scribblers and political asshats require a slap-down of the highest order comparable to a spirit-chain interrogation. damn them thrice for their actions.

f.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: fakedirt
they need to field candidates in all constituencies. the hijacking of parliament will have consequences

They will be fielding candidates in all possible constituencies as they have had over 1300 candidate applications.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty

originally posted by: fakedirt
they need to field candidates in all constituencies. the hijacking of parliament will have consequences

They will be fielding candidates in all possible constituencies as they have had over 1300 candidate applications.

That's pretty amazing for a brand new party, I want to know if they'll hang out around for the next UK elections.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor
Nigel Farage has said if we don't get a proper Brexit, which is looking likely, then the Brexit party won't go away and will be contesting seats at the general election.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

refreshing news thank-you.

f.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I recommend he jumps in front of a moving bus.
x

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
The irony is that you have told more lies with your fake meme's than Nigel did in the EU election.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

If you think Farage is the only one that stands up to the EU, maybe you value his voice more importantly than your own, you know who stood up to the EU in my house, ME thats all that matters.

I and 17million others also agreed to leave, Farage had no political power then or now, bit of huff and puff and next days fish and chip paper, so if you wish to portray him as the saviour go for it, I say it all the time, ALL politicians dont care about us the sooner we realise that we may actually make some progress, while we continue to choose sides and shout abuse at each other like a football match, these buffoons will take whatever taxpayer money (you and I work for) by all means available to them, I will never knowingly vote for an proven expenses cheat, which rules a bucket load of them out including Mr Farage, a proven expenses cheat, stealing from you and I, but he is also fighting for me?, sounds more like the Mafia.

I have no grudge with you or others, whether leavers or remainers but I will not be informed of anything coming out of a lifelong politicians mouth, as the saying goes, how do you know when a politician is lying..................
edit on 1-5-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

edit on 1-5-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: cant read my own nonsense

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

If you think Farage is the only one that stands up to the EU, maybe you value his voice more importantly than your own, you know who stood up to the EU in my house, ME thats all that matters.
I and 17million others also agreed to leave, Farage had no political power then or now, bit of huff and puff and next days fish and chip paper, so if you wish to portray him as the saviour go for it, I say it all the time, ALL politicians dont care about us the sooner we realise that we may actually make some progress, while we continue to choose sides and shout abuse at each other like a football match, these buffoons will take whatever taxpayer money (you and I work for) by all means available to them, I will never knowingly vote for an proven expenses cheat, which rules a bucket load of them out including Mr Farage, a proven expenses cheat, stealing from you and I, but he is also fighting for me?, sounds more like the Mafia.

Theres no doubt about it - Farage has rattled a lot of cages

And as 83Liberty said in her post

Why don't you go for it.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I have morality and a son to bring up, ergo I can not spend the rest of my life lying to the British public to further my own interests, oh and I also talk a load of crap

drinks all round

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I recommend he jumps in front of a moving bus.
x

Funny how Remainers keep going on about Nigel and the bus.
Like everything else they say, it's rubbish. Wasn't even his bus.
No wonder they are always squealing about not knowing what the vote was about.
Talk about thick.
Should they even have a vote with such subnormal intellect?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Should they even have a vote with such subnormal intellect?

While I disagree with you over Farage but agree over leaving, this is one of the most dangerous things to wish for, because when the boot is on the other foot maybe your vote will be restricted. If we make rules over intellect who will be judging said level, oh the party thats in power......shudders at the thought

Everybody part of civilised society is entitled to a vote which is as equal in value to everyone else .

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

The fact that you even pose such a spurious non-democratic question speaks volumes. LoL

Whereas your own ilk Brexiteer fruit loops are pretty much the above.

Can they even sign there name nevermind tick a box? x
edit on 1-5-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

But they're not my fake meme's per-say ya silly sausage.

And you ken what they say about pictures? x

What about your fake Brexit? LoL

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join