It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage launches the Brexit party

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Latest poll still has Brexit Party in front in the EU election...
Brexit Party = 34%
Labour = 16%
Lib unDems = 15%
Greens = 11%
Conservatives = 10% (5th place LOL)
Change UK = 5%

And voting intentions for general election...
Conservatives = 24%
Labour = 24%
Brexit Party = 18%
Lib unDems = 16%
Green = 7%

So after a cracking first few weeks for the Brexit Party, they're still gaining momentum!

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 83045bAmerica/ChicagoMon, 13 May 2019 05:45:13 -05003119 by 83Liberty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 83Liberty

I don't see how anyone, regardless of opinion on Brexit, who follows UK politics could even contemplate voting for any of the three major parties.
They have consistently proven that their desire to maintain the status quo and their place on the gravy train far exceeds their wish to represent the will and interests of their constituents.
The contempt they have for the electorate is clear and plainly evident for all to see.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
And voting intentions for general election...
Conservatives = 24%
Labour = 24%
Brexit Party = 18%
Lib unDems = 16%
Green = 7%

Not so sure about a General Election, as the British public can be quite canny in how they play things. I think that the fact the Conservatives and Labour are pretty much neck and neck, the path to government would be through a coalition.

How does Labour-Lib Dems-Green sound? Yes, the stuff of nightmares.

Anyway, all is not lost for the Conservatives. A new leader may well revitalise and rebuild, and critically may move the UK on into a post Brexit future, should Brexit ever end that is. He/she will have a good year to prove their credentials, and with the state of Labour under Corbyn I think anything is possible.

Everything is speculation at the moment. An acceptable Brexit has to be delivered first otherwise all bets are off.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I agree to a certain extent but then I see the prospect of Corbyn as PM as a disaster for the Country.

No political party at the moment can be trusted, though.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I agree mate.
That's why I said "the three major parties", they are all complicit and equally to blame for the Brexit fiasco.
The only upside to it all is that they have revealed themselves for all to see to be the self-centred, pompous egotists that they are.

I really couldn't bring myself to vote for any of them.

I am what many would call a traditional Labour voter.
The Labour Party were always the party more aligned with my personal views than any of the others.
Of course I disagreed with many of their policies, but not as many as I did with other parties up for election.

But that party has long since disappeared and the party under Corbyn bears no resemblance to that of old.
I will never, ever vote for them as long as Corbyn remains its leader and any future leader will have to reverse the current trend for me to consider voting for them in the future.

I consider The Tory Party of today to be a nasty, vindictive entity whose intent is to revert us back to something akin to Victorian times along with all its inequalities and injustices.
Yet I do see some within its ranks who may wish to revert to more traditional, pre-Thatcher values.
But I could never, ever vote for them at present.

The Lid-Dems are a wishy-washy irrelevance full of fence sitters.

For the first time I couldn't bring myself to vote in the recent local elections as there were no candidates in my ward other than those from the major parties.

For me the only option in the upcoming Euro elections are The Brexit Party.
Yes, they are a one-trick pony....but they make no bones about that and are there for us all to vent our frustrations and disgust at those currently infesting Westminster.

Anyway, mini-rant over.

I MISS THE BANTER CAFE AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT RE-OPENED
edit on 13/5/19 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Brexit Party for me too because (1) a vote for them is a kick up the arse for both Labour and Tories and (2) because I want Brexit to happen.

I miss the Banter Cafe too. Who would run it though?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Brexit Party rally in Pontefract earlier today...

If you skip to 1hr, 7 mins and 30 secs in you will be one of the first to see the brand new Brexit Party TV advert. It's really well done in my opinion.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I too could not bring myself to vote for any candidates in my recent local elections. It is the first time since i was able to vote that I have not voted.
I have cast my vote for the Brexit party in the upcoming EU elections (Postal vote) and hopefully a good result for them will be enough of a push to give the Tories the kick up the backside they need to deliver the Brexit we voted for.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Brexit Party EU Election Broadcast.

Haven't looked forward to an election so much in my life , well apart from 97 I guess , 8 days and counting.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
At first I was annoyed that we had to vote in the EU elections, 3 years after we voted to leave. But now I can't wait to vote for the Brexit Party. It will be the first party in my lifetime whom I'll be very proud to vote for.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
At the Brexit Party rally in Merthyr Tydfil yesterday, Remain campaigners blocked the road to try and stop people from attending! What a bunch of anti-democratic, anti-free speech, fascists! They are obviously extremely worried... and they should be.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Amazing entertaining speech by Martin Daubney at Wolverhampton.
On the same level as Mr Brexit himself.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Here's Theresa May's EU elections rally...

Warning - Very cringworthy but must watch!
It's seems like no-one has turned up apart from the media.
She even had to stop herself from saying "vote for a party that will deliver Brexit" to "can deliver Brexit." It's soo bad. Just look at their body language and what a contrast to the Brexit Party!

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 83Liberty

She is a terrible speaker and that was one of the main reasons she did badly at the last election. However the fact she has the gall to stand there and say they are the only party that can deliver Brexit is laughable.
The Brexit party will not win a General Election, but a massive showing in the EU elections will be enough to get brexit over the finish line.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

She even had to stop herself from saying "vote for a party that will deliver Brexit" to "can deliver Brexit." It's soo bad. Just look at their body language and what a contrast to the Brexit Party!

In the three years since the referendum Theresa May has singularly managed to

remove everything off the table. As NO DEAL (our trump card) has now also been

removed we are left with her idea of Brexit which is in name only or

to 'Remain'

So in point of fact there is NO WAY she can deliver Brexit to the people.

And now we have Vince Cable advocating not to 'Remain' as he has previously

stated but with his new found confidence in the results of council elections he is

now promoting to rescind the referendum

edit on 18-5-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

In the three years since the referendum Theresa May has singularly managed to

remove everything off the table. As NO DEAL (our trump card) has now also been

removed we are left with her idea of Brexit which is in name only or

to 'Remain'

So in point of fact there is NO WAY she can deliver Brexit to the people.

Theresa May has also utterly screwed her own party. It's astonishing the damage that the Conservative party has had inflicted on it by its own leader. Conservative Party activists - and there are few enough of those left - currently very low morale.
And Labour is not capitalising on it. Politically speaking we are in uncharted territory.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Theresa May has also utterly screwed her own party. It's astonishing the damage that the Conservative party has had inflicted on it by its own leader. Conservative Party activists - and there are few enough of those left - currently very low morale.
And Labour is not capitalising on it. Politically speaking we are in uncharted territory.

She has that ^^^^

And now it is rumored that the billionaires are all packing up to leave......

Not because of Brexit but because of the fear of a Corbyn government

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Have a look at the huge crowd at the Brexit Party rally in Frimley today...
twitter.com...
They had to pay to enter too!

They have almost sold out the venue in London which has double the capacity as Frimley.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join