It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 329
<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Mary for a Price???

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Mary Price = M+3, P+4...

3+4 = 7 = July
4 = 4th

M3=133 = ACC = Air Combat Command,
P4=164 = AFD = Aft Flight Deck, (Trolley dolly?)
Sum = 297 = BIG

gematria=
ary = 44,
rice = 35
total = 79

Mary = 57
Price = 51
total = 108

That's all I've got for now.

edit on 30-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: gematria

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Mary Price= the bitter cost of something?
The letters in between add up to 7....

To add- the bitter cost of independence

I’m having unicorn deja vu. How I got sucked in here. I love a good mystery.
edit on 30-5-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: imthegoat

Could it be a british Member of Parliament (MP)?

2 Capital letters are important...as are the number of remaining letters in the name.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

I hope documents, or other kinds of proof, come to light that demonstrates why President Trump is so Anti-McCain. Too many Republicans are strongly disagreeing with the President's McCain stance. (It blew up again due to the USS McCain "matter" in Japan this week.)

Back when McCain was running for POTUS, in researching, I came across a video where he was arguing before a committee against paying the remainder of reparations promised for the 1200+ vets not released from prison in Vietnam.

Also a video of a congressperson (Senate or House) who said everyone was going to vote for sending the remaining promised money in return for the vets until no names speech. Afterwards all but one voted against it. I do need to say this was some years after the fact.

Also ran across video's of past vets who absolutely hated him. His taped apology to vietnam has come out and many vets believed that he was responsible for giving info of future plans where American's were ambushed.

in the current environment I am not inclined to search for them.

Then there is arming previous Al Qaeda

Oh and the many planes he lost as well as a ship fire caused by a bad landing where men aboard died.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: carewemust

OMG...news Breaking now that North Korea leader Kim has executed the Special Envoy for the Trump/NK failed Summit and imprisoned others to hard labor.

If true, this will and should change negotiations drastically and likely end them. US and Trump can't condone something like this or continue to treat Kim Jung as a legitimate leader.

Patrick Hussion @PatrickHussion Replying to @PatrickHussion and
@OANN
**NEW: The Chosun Ilbo and Reuters report... North Korean special envoy to the US, Kim Hyok Chol, has been executed over the failed Trump-Kim summit in February. Kim Yong Chol (Kim Jong Un's top aide) is reportedly undergoing hard labor.

twitter.com...

EIT, remember the reason for the summit ending so abruptly was not an impasse but an attempt on someone - POTUS and or Kim's life. If the above is true, it may well be related to that.

The controllers are working overtime to create some stupid pretext for war with anyone, anywhere - all of these "see, they can't be trusted..." reports are to be ignored until more develops. They want, really really need a war, and DJT is not going to give it to them over a teeeveee report.

Fearless leader gets it.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
So, Mexico has to help pay for the wall after all ?

5% tarriffs to start with increases

President Trump on Thursday abruptly announced a new 5 percent tariff on Mexico beginning in early June, saying the levy will "gradually increase" until the ongoing illegal immigration surge at the southern border is "remedied" and illegal migrants "STOP."

Lol.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
Mary Price= the bitter cost of something?
The letters in between add up to 7....

To add- the bitter cost of independence

I’m having unicorn deja vu. How I got sucked in here. I love a good mystery.

MP7 can also be a gun or a video file.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
M-ary P-rice

MP Ray Eric

Eric Ray

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Loads of anagrams for MP
A regular would be best to look to see if it fits into the plan...
new.wordsmith.org...

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

MM there's one missing from that list that may make sense:

CRAY PRIME

CRAY as in supercomputer
PRIME as in prime number etc.

A couple of links using CRAY PRIME:

1) Intel And Cray Reaffirm First USA Exascale Supercomputer, Mar 19th 2019:

Intel and Cray Computer recently announced they will build the Aurora exascale supercomputer at the DOE’s Argonne National Laboratory in 2021, with Intel as the prime contributor and Cray Computer as a subcontractor.

2) Large Prime Number Found by SGI/Cray Supercomputer , 1996.

edit on 30-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Kim Jong-Un should execute himself too. Launching missiles over the Sea of Japan doesn't make negotiations any easier.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I've had a thought that they may have the technology to predict events and that's why they are so interested in spying on us, feed the information into a supercomputer and it can predict the most likely scenario, handy if you have a lot of secrets you want to be kept secret.... Just a thought.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Coming up dry after checking out everyone's possibilities. I'm in brain lock.

Mary Price

MP or PM

aryrice = 79 or reduced "7"

7 letters?

PM Trudeau MP

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I thought this was a joke and looked for verification. It is real She is actually a key note speaker.

I really don't know what to say. Maybe she is going to speak on 'what not to do'.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
"We are pleased to announce that Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will be a featured keynote at our #FireEyeSummit in October! Secretary Clinton will engage in an intimate Q&A keynote discussion with Kevin Mandia."
twitter.com...

How to use BleachBit & Hammers effectively. 😂😂

Sometimes a little laughter is what we need.

The Fake News all day every day.
twitter.com...

Carpe Donktum 🔹
‏ @CarpeDonktum

If the MSM didn't report FAKE NEWS... what would they have left to report?

Delete this.

twitter.com...

🧨BREAKING: Trailer 5💥

🍿Spygate: The Movie 🎬

Trump's enemies stacked the deck. ♣️♦️♠️

#spygate #spygatemovie

twitter.com...

ETA: I seem to be 2 minutes behind everyone today.

edit on 30-5-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Pfft.

The idiot DNC using “password” as an actual password and clicking on phish email links doesn’t really meet cyber security best practices.

Idiot Hillary and those mental giants using a personal server is bad enough; not having effective physical and network security on it is asking to be hacked.

Idiot Wasserman hiring Pakistani assets to handle Congressional info tech services borders on depraved indifference for state secrets.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

FireEye Solutions sells products and services. These so-called summits are nothing but sales promotions. It's not like Hillary has been invited to speak at some serious technical government forum. She's making $$$$ for speaking and will probably get a percentage for every new customer who signs up for their "services and products".

Board of Directors

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Mary Price
MP

Mary = 4 letters
Price = 5 letters

Mike Pence
MP

Mike = 4 letters
Pence = 5 letters

Traitor?

edit on 30-5-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I've had a thought that they may have the technology to predict events and that's why they are so interested in spying on us, feed the information into a supercomputer and it can predict the most likely scenario, handy if you have a lot of secrets you want to be kept secret.... Just a thought.

I’ve had similar thoughts
Like “game theory” plugged into some AI

CERN + DARPA’s lifelog+ V Bush’s memex+ DNA sequencing/human genome project + pattern thinking/recognition+ the way reality has seemed “scripted” and “storylike” longgggg before Q, Trump, or even the new age explosion 💥

This basically just boils down to the fact that modern humans like to act like we’ve got it figured out, though, so topics like this have to be scoped out in obscure message boards in places where you can be pseudo anonymous while discussing things that aren’t necessarily “above top secret” - they’re just ignored in the mainstream.

I saw something different in this thread though. Honestly I think it is the way everyone seems to enjoy and participate in deep, complex thought.

So here I am. I’m also of the mind that if they’re offering tickets to the breakaway civilization, this is the best place I have a chance to score one.

Notice how Q doesn’t even drop like they used to, yet this thread still keeps churning out more info every. single. day.

edit on 30-5-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join