It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I was thinking Comey, but ol' Petey works too. Honestly I think they are going to try and pin all this on the high level FBI leadership during that time. Comey, McCabe, etc....

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I was thinking Comey, but ol' Petey works too. Honestly I think they are going to try and pin all this on the high level FBI leadership during that time. Comey, McCabe, etc....

They all should.... but I think the Deep State will try to isolate all or most of the guilt to a sacrificial lamb.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
It seems like Strzok is being set up to be the fall guy.
I just heard a news update on the radio (Fox News) that Strzok was the person that should have informed Trump that two people in his team were suspected of dealing with the Russians and were being investigated. Trump was never informed (which is a national security risk).

I can only hope that Strzok pulls both Comey and Brennan under the bus wheels with him.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Brennan better be in there somewhere. He reeks of lies and evil shenanigans. If there is not a televised perp walk for this POS, I think a lot of people are going to lose the smidgen of remaining faith our patriots have had in our justice system. This Big Fish needs to fry in public with cameras and microphones showing it all.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Does anybody else not buy this for a second?

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago
More
Robert Mueller came to the Oval Office (along with other potential candidates) seeking to be named the Director of the FBI. He had already been in that position for 12 years, I told him NO. The next day he was named Special Counsel - A total Conflict of Interest. NICE!

twitter.com...

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

You are watching a movie, well, it might be wrastlin'.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Does anybody else not buy this for a second?

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago
More
Robert Mueller came to the Oval Office (along with other potential candidates) seeking to be named the Director of the FBI. He had already been in that position for 12 years, I told him NO. The next day he was named Special Counsel - A total Conflict of Interest. NICE!

twitter.com...

Another trap and they already sprung it Ⓒ

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

a reply to: IAMTAT

Did Lindsey Graham lose his spine? Lots of grandiose talk the past 5 months, but ZERO actions. Why doesn't he subpoena Mueller to appear before his Senate Judiciary Committee?

I'm done thinking about him, for now. He's a rook that's been knocked out of the chess game, lol, pretty sure that's the horsey looking piece !

The "Knight" chess-piece is more like a horse's head.
www.ichess.net...

Well Duh, I should have remembered that ! The Horsey Knight, still out of the game, for now. Just watched the Serial Brain video, Thanks EMN for posting, it honestly blows my mind watching those, lol, my Brain could never comprehend these things without Help and I enjoy the prayers at the end of the videos.

Holy Moly , off to feed Tara some guacamole, if she's good and eats her beets, I'll rub her feets ! lol, well, I will anyways, she's doing much better ! Have a Good rest of the day All ! Tara and I...she's the Brave one, I was scared and had to hold Dad's hand.

edit on 30-5-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you for this explanation!

As a "yank" I was confused by what I was hearing on this election, you cleared it up marvelously!

Obviously, I'm way behind on this thread, but just wanted to say thanks!

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
incase there was any confusion

The Satanic Temple said Tuesday that in the name of religious liberty, it would challenge a Supreme Court ruling that upheld an Indiana law requiring the burial or cremation of fetal remains.

Sometimes the battle makes itself known, even if under the guise of parody.

The international organization doesn’t worship or believe in the actual Satan from the Bible. It mostly advocates for separation of church and state.

Nonetheless, there’s also much work being done behind the scenes and it doesn’t get the “airwaves” attention it deserves.

Go to any search engine, simply type in the word “trafficking” and then click the “news” tab.

duck duck go

google

bing

A year ago the vast amount of discussion, and awareness wasn’t there to find. Most of these articles are very recent, I’ve hit these searches a lot over the last year, was very obscure hit or miss articles to begin with -
Today? Wow.

Sorry but to contrast, one administration working to directly cover up trafficking in other countries to the explosion of effort to combat it in the last 2 years is like night and day. Dark to light.

The “news on the airwaves” is still rambling on about impeachment, though, right?

While we enjoy the show, there’s people out there handling this $?!+.

Just wanted to send them some good vibes and bring awareness to their successful efforts.

MT- that is a precious photo! Sending prayers of healing and comfort for you and your sister.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
All Nines. 9's are good, right?

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

The media is really on a witch-hunt against me. False reporting, and plenty of it - but we will prevail!
12:26 PM - 15 May 2016
twitter.com...

The Malleus Maleficarum (The 'Hammer against the Witches'), published in 1487, accused women of destroying men by planting bitter herbs throughout the field.

At one point during the Würzburg trials of 1629, children made up 60% of those accused, although this had declined to 17% by the end of the year. The claim that "millions of witches" (often: "nine million witches") were killed in Europe occasionally found in popular literature is spurious, and ultimately due to a 1791 pamphlet by Gottfried Christian Voigt.

Witch-hunt

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

People misunderstand the USA. It is the land where all are welcome and it is based on fairness and exchange of cultures.

This strength is also a weakness; it makes USA an imperfect place where there will always be injustices. It's all in how you define injustice...

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/rg57bd15d6.jpg

There are channels available to address injustice and promote change, instead of lighting yourself on fire....a futile act imo.

edit on Thu May 30 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms And Conditions Of Use

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

One scenario is that Mueller came into the Oval Office and told Trump the FBI was his purview, and made a take-it-or-leave-it demand putting himself in charge of the swamp.

Trump didn't want to exchange one creature for another, so the SC came into being as payback from the start.

It fits what we've seen, including the punitive prosecution of Trump associates for lesser, mostly unrelated, crimes.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Rare DP
edit on 30-5-2019 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

CBS calls this an "exclusive" Barr interview, lol. He's given FoxNews, and the Wall Street Journal, interviews over the past 2 weeks.

If any Democrat-friendly NEWS is made, it will be published by CBS immediately after the interview tomorrow night. If it's news, but not good for Democrats...CBS may edit it out of the broadcast. MSM is known for that.

Apparently only one piece of newsworthy information came out of the CBS Barr interview today.

Attorney General Barr said that Mueller could have reached a decision on whether or not President Trump obstructed Justice, if he wanted to.

www.cbsnews.com...

And

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 5/30/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

CBS calls this an "exclusive" Barr interview, lol. He's given FoxNews, and the Wall Street Journal, interviews over the past 2 weeks.

If any Democrat-friendly NEWS is made, it will be published by CBS immediately after the interview tomorrow night. If it's news, but not good for Democrats...CBS may edit it out of the broadcast. MSM is known for that.

Apparently only one piece of newsworthy information came out of the CBS Barr interview today.

Attorney General Barr said that Mueller could have reached a decision on whether or not President Trump obstructed Justice, if he wanted to.

www.cbsnews.com...
< br />
Of course he could. Read the statutes. The reason he didn't is because saying "I have insufficient evidence to convict such a case" does not create the necessary circus like "well, we didn't try to make a decision. Maybe he's guilty, but maybe he's not. You decide ".
Bonus points because by handing it to Barr to decide, he demolishes is own role as an independent special counsel, and creates the politically damaging image of conflict of interest with Barr. The whole point of a Special Counsel is to make these decisions independent of Barr and the rest of the Executive.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Mueller essentially said, since we can't indict a sitting president, there's no need of reaching a decision on anything. So we'll just draw up perjury charges against all of his friends and hurt them as much as we can.

Newt Gingrich just said that about 75 million dollars was spent between the 500 Witnesses who needed to bring lawyers with them for the Mueller interrogation. Homes had to be sold, many people are in debt for the rest of their life thanks to Bob Mueller's Witch Hunt.
edit on 5/30/2019 by carewemust because: Voice transcription error correction.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
President Trump says something big is about to be implemented at the US Mexico border between now and Saturday.

m.theepochtimes.com...

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

'Aviante'
twitter.com...

Sleezebag lawyer 'Aviante'

‘BNK RBBR’
View the first 1:30 minute.

Since 2010, Avenatti has raced as a driver in approximately 33 professional sportscar races, including various American Le Mans Series, FIA World Endurance Championship, Porsche Supercup and United SportsCar Championship races in the United States and in Europe. These races have included the 24 Hours of Daytona, 12 Hours of Sebring, 2012 Petit Le Mans, and the Long Beach Grand Prix. Avenatti had been planning to race the 2013 24 Hours of Le Mans, but replaced himself with Patrick Long a few weeks before the event because scheduling conflicts had arisen with his other business interests. At the 2015 24 Hours of Le Mans, Avenatti teamed up with Saudi Prince Abdulaziz bin Turki Al Saud and Polish driver Jakub "Kuba" Giermaziak in the No. 66 JMW Motorsport Ferrari 458 Italia. The team placed seventh in its class.

en.wikipedia.org...

Will the REAL 'Aviante' please stand up.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

President Trump says something big is about to be implemented at the US Mexico border between now and Saturday.

m.theepochtimes.com...

Doesn't it have to be about illegals no longer being able to claim asylum if they're not originally from Mexico?

The current (ignored) rule is that asylum-seekers can only claim asylum in the FIRST country they enter after leaving their own.

Trump will sign an EO to enforce that.
edit on 30-5-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join