It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Using the page I linked? That's odd... my VPN should be showing me as in America so I see no excuse for different results.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

IMO, if there are criminal referrals in that report, the AG would want to get those ready to go. If it was an empty report, it could have already been released.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DDG gives me a search listing the number at one time connected to a woman (won't name publicly) on Elizabeth St., Chappaqua, NY.

She may have once owned it...and doesn't any more. Your's may be current.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Before I turn in I have one more question.

I was reading a twitter post then the actual court document....which as per my usual I don't know how to find now.

In the doc which was about Gen Flynn's business partner requesting doc's from Flynn's attorney (which were given)

there was the comment within the doc stating "Gen Flynn being a govt agent". Since this all took place after Flynn left the gov, it seems to imply this operation was a govt op which they only knew about because of a Fisa. It being secret and not knowing he was under a warrant and SC either not having clearance or a 'need to know', he lied.

Also something I noted in the Mueller report, Flynn's son had a subpoena dated Sept 20, 2017. Gen Flynn confessed to lying on Oct 30/31, 017.

There was a supposed 'lying to the FBI' (Storkz) and lying about the investigation he was doing.

This may be nitpicky but if you are out of gov office and called a gov agent, would that not imply that you were working, in Flynn's case, covertly for the gov?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yep. I see the same info.

TW TELECOM OF NEW YORK L.P. - NY = No longer exists. See Time Warner

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The Irony is strong with this group.

Hopefully they hand out hammers and hand towels to wipe computers safely.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

If that isn't some sort of performance art maybe it is like "arsonist speaks on fire prevention" or is it more like "serial killer speaks on how to not get caught."

It isn't that someone looking like her will speak that bugs, it is that folks think this is a draw - some meeting was had and folks cheered their coup.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Before I turn in I have one more question.

I was reading a twitter post then the actual court document....which as per my usual I don't know how to find now.

In the doc which was about Gen Flynn's business partner requesting doc's from Flynn's attorney (which were given)

there was the comment within the doc stating "Gen Flynn being a govt agent". Since this all took place after Flynn left the gov, it seems to imply this operation was a govt op which they only knew about because of a Fisa. It being secret and not knowing he was under a warrant and SC either not having clearance or a 'need to know', he lied.

Also something I noted in the Mueller report, Flynn's son had a subpoena dated Sept 20, 2017. Gen Flynn confessed to lying on Oct 30/31, 017.

There was a supposed 'lying to the FBI' (Storkz) and lying about the investigation he was doing.

This may be nitpicky but if you are out of gov office and called a gov agent, would that not imply that you were working, in Flynn's case, covertly for the gov?

LAL, not nit picky. As I recall he was in fact working "undercover" of sorts and his trips RE: SA etc. were in fact part of that.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

What’s with the weird company symbolism?
FIREEYE 🔥 👁

Sometimes I wonder if it could get any weirder...

Then the “symbolism” says hold my

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
If I am not mistaken, General Michael Flynn hasn’t been sentenced yet.
You would think Mueller would have stayed on until that was done.

.......that and Roger Stone. Wasn't Mueller's team on that? Seems weird of them to leave that hanging.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: crankyoldman
Latest from MP:

Why the 4th of July is Independence Day. It will all be clear as we get closer.

Listen to Barr`s interview with CBS, he is telling you something. Consider what I have been driving at, in terms of his comments about a higher good.

Mueller is herding them in.

Barr is preparing the slaughter and the 4th of July will be a celebration for the ages. With luck I will just be forgotten and sleep well in my new digs knowing I helped give birth to what is upon us.

TWITTER
maryprice
@marypri72202525

So I was browsing maryprice on Twitter and noticed them having a conversation with someone, and that person is calling them Gina?

It's a reply to a WikiLeaks tweet about the concern for Assange's health. It starts here and if you read the replies you'll see them calling maryorice "Gina," unless I'm sorely mistaken; but I've seen no one in that thread that it could be.
edit on 5/30/2019 by imthegoat because: Wrong url, maybe.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

OMG.

Having Hillary as the keynote speaker at a cyber security conference is like sending Otis to AA.

Only way this works is if she’s the “before” shot.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Does seem to be calling that person Gina.

This tweet has cryptic clue or just nonsense.

"72202525 makes a neat arrow on a phone pad... or something... "

mobile.twitter.com...

A few ideas come to mind by referring to Phone keypad

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Just a reminder that on May 21st John Solomon said he expected bucket 5 to be released in 7 to 8 days!

linky

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Mary Price does alot of repeat imaging. Could a file she alluded to be hidden within one or more of them? As in minute detail of images themselves or layers.....or deeper?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I think Q has already served their purpose and is destined for history.

That is, we've reached Peak Q.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Possibly available in image searches in workable format or higher resolution? Working from a phone or I'd dive on that one.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Hillary was keynote at a College Graduation today. She described the dangers of Russian interfering in our elections, and blasted President Trump for not doing anything to stop them.

www.campusreform.org...

Of course, it was OK that Obama gave the Russians a pass in 2016.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

The nxivm connections graphic on megaupload has been 404d!!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wait; the Russians attempted to interfere in the 2016 election under Obama’s watch.

I have heard zero reports of Russian influence in the 2018 mid-terms under Trump’s watch.

WTF is she talking about?

DNC got hacked by the Russians at the same time the DNC was illegally spying on multiple Republican campaigns. If the DNC is going to use “password” as their passwords and click on phishing emails, there’s nothing ANYONE can do to prevent hacking.

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join