It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

You could argue whatever you want but it doesn't make it true. A billionaire and his sidekick from the NSA is your revolution? Yeah, ok.

If Trump runs in 2020 he is probably going to win. The cabal doesn't care either way. They have them all bought.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

It's dated August 24, 2018.

Our government officials waste too much energy and time and taxpayer dollars, on redundancy. One of the Mueller witnesses (Cavuto?) said he was asked the exact same questions by Mueller, Nadler, Schiff, and finally by Cummings's committee. Mueller was in person, the other three demanded answers in writing.
edit on 5/21/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So what are you going to do if you turn out to be right about Trump and the cabal? Come on ATS and tell everybody 'I told you so' then go back to being a pleb, working for the man or do you have something else planned ?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Live life, like the rest of us.

Come on ATS and shot the breeze with my fam.

In the end it is all I ever had.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Us plebs have no way to change anything tptb are going to do anyways,so I can agree dask. I hope q and his plan have a win,on the other hand I'm happy to keep calm and carry on.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
It seems the Obama Administration and Admin Departments knew exactly how criminal their activities were, when it came to simultaneously Helping Hillary / Hurting Trump.

Their "small group" meetings were so secretive, the White House Situation Room was sealed, and the Video Feed to top White House staff was cut.

Unprecedented Secrecy: www.breitbart.com...

As the article points out, Attorney General Barr is alarmed by how "extraordinary" these measures were.

If VP JOE BIDEN was in this "small group", his Presidential candidacy will be short-lived.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

I'm not satisfied being a pleb. They'll have to take me out like William Wallace

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

You know, I have nothing against Q, in all the POVs about it. It's a revolution, freeing of humanity, info for the people, draining the swamp or whatever. There is nothing wrong with any one of those hopes.

When people start talking about not just perp walks but about public hangings and feeling happy if someone like noname was "put down", I mean if that gives you a warm fuzzy than where is the humanity that you claim you are fighting for?

I mean looking at the bulk of these threads we are still just a bunch of savages. We want "them" to suffer. We're are not even sure who "they" are but but we do know "they" have to pay.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Pro-Active // Re-Active reverse micro-management the "ess-aounse" of failure 😎

-unconfirmed Quote from Charles de Gaulle 🍾

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I'm all for letting the punishment fit the crime. If "they" of the dnc persuasion, or anyone else murdered Seth Rich, sold 20% of our uranium for kickbacks, allowed classified material in real time to be scooped up knowingly putting people at risk that weren't in it for a payday, the hell yeah they should be hung.... publicly, as an example. But at the very least there should be a very thorough investgation with all the facts available for the public to see. Pay for play foundation crap, tarmac meeting, fisa court diddling.
No man, shaking hands and making up ain't in the cards for us animals demanding answers until they are given. And if it includes McCain, Bushs, etc boofnhoo. Put the Awan family in thumbscrews while they're at it
Q could be AI for all I care.
The president's taxes? Go for it. Congress next. And everyone holding office every year from here on out. Hell I had to cough up 5 years worth to get my daughter's passport. They aren't deserving of less scrutiny, but rather far more.
I vote scorched earth.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Additional information on the impending "bucket 5" declassification/release.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightErrant

Yeah they look kool and here's the article from my local paper explaining just how unusual they are around my parts, www.ardrossanherald.com...

They signify profound spiritual change.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

You need to get out more.
The world is beautiful..

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
WHAT A DAY!!!!! So many things happened and most went by everybody. Right out of the chocks this morning Jerry Nadler dutifully did his circus. Don Gant is a no show, but I'm going to take my 15 minutes and scream at the sky about Trump. Nice try Jerry. But wait, there's more. Remember yesterday it broke that John Brennan was going to brief House members on the Iran situation today. Now splain to me Lucy, what in the hell would a two years removed CIA director with no clearance have to brief congressional members on the current situation with Iran????? Not a damned thing. I'll get back to that. What else? Mike Pompeo, CJCS and a few others briefed Senate members on the situation with Iran. They got the real deal. Then late in the afternoon, we hear that Pelosi is having a meeting at 9AM sharp with dem caucus to discuss impeachment. That will be followed by a meeting along with Chuckie doll with the POTUS. My take? Brennan went to brief the Dems that the principals who have been carrying your water have our jimmies hanging in the breeze and if you clowns don't do something fast we're all gonna swing soon. My prediction is by the end of week the House will introduce articles of impeachment to short circuit POTUS.

Pelosi is right to not do it because at this point it will destroy the Demonrats party. It will split them and solidify us in the middle that we DID do the right thing voting DJT and we haven't regretted it. We didn't vote R to vote R. We voted to throw the bums out and start draining the swamp in DC of as much as we possibly can.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I'm not satisfied being a pleb. They'll have to take me out like William Wallace

Me too, in fact i have some Welsh that moved to the US in the 1700's, maybe even Cromwell in my family line! We have a history of being willing to call a spade a spade in my family history. I see a lot of bad actors in Congress are members in the Uniparty that is clearly out to take away our rights.

Tileman you got it right.

If we get to audit any of them, we should get to audit them all. THAT would drain the swamp!

edit on 22-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Exactly. I dont trust his fate to the Senate either. All it would take is for around 10 republican senators to flip. They could just want to see an end to this fiasco and a return to "normalcy". Not a good idea to leave it up to the Senate or anyone except the American voters for that matter.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

You know, I have nothing against Q, in all the POVs about it. It's a revolution, freeing of humanity, info for the people, draining the swamp or whatever. There is nothing wrong with any one of those hopes.

When people start talking about not just perp walks but about public hangings and feeling happy if someone like noname was "put down", I mean if that gives you a warm fuzzy than where is the humanity that you claim you are fighting for?

I mean looking at the bulk of these threads we are still just a bunch of savages. We want "them" to suffer. We're are not even sure who "they" are but but we do know "they" have to pay.

Wanting justice and being enraged by the lack of it is just Sooo barbaric!

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

then go back to being a pleb, working for the man

Isn't that what you do?

Or don't you have a job and taxes to pay like the rest of us?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Live life, like the rest of us.

Come on ATS and shot the breeze with my fam.

In the end it is all I ever had.

Sounds LAME! Ive been doin that my whole life.

Q has given those of us who know what to do with it, an awakened and motivated chunk of populace. This is all I ever wanted or needed. Q is the Quarterback, he got the ball down the field where us truthseekers have been patiently waiting to catch the ball and carry it to the endzone.

It doesn't matter what is happening at the top levels if the Foundation is still Programmed, Compliant, Divided, Dependent on Government instead of Community (each other), Ignorant of the Law and Civic Responsibility and so much more...

We have to be a part of the solution, otherwise all this is temporary.

new topics

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join