It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Exactly, so why is anyone on ATS placing faith in someone from the NSA or the DOE?

Might want to upgrade those tin foil hats?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Almost 2 years and not one arrest??.. FAQQQ!! This is a Political movement..Re-Elect- Re-elect.

What a joke.

I hate to agree with you but, regrettably, I agree with you. Maybe it's that the MSM is successfully suppressing the kind of news that would tell us that things are, indeed, grinding forward albeit very slowly.

I faithfully read everything and follow links, etc., but it's the grind that is killing my faith in ultimate justice.

😥😥😥

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The fact Trump beat Hillary was a black swan event. The DS and even most of conservative America did not see that coming. Obviously when it’s now clear what laws were broken (Hil email scandal) and likely broken (FISA warrants) in an effort to find something that could be used to bring down Trump; the Left/DS panicked.

10/24/17. Wash Post reports Clinton campaign paid for Steele Dossier

10/26/17. Paul Ryan states FBI to turn over documents relating to Dossier.

10/27/17. First grand jury charges tied to Mueller investigation.

10/28/17. First Q drop.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Hmm black swan mentioned again I didn't know they were real yet one was in my local paper the other day spotted less than a mile from me, even more creepy is what they signify. In occult circles that is.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
popKorn anyone?
Fake news. "Spike In My Veins" Official Music Video.
Wakey, wakey from 2014.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Right. And honestly, I'd rather not see a civil war in this country.

That is what the cabal is counting on.

Are you sure? I was under the impression that they want us all to destroy each other in WWIII

If Q and Trump have a plan that will destroy the cabal...

Why would they when they are part of it?

Can you confirm that?

However, I am willing to die for my freedom if it comes to that.

Don't kid yourself. You are hoping that Q is real so that you don't have to and that is why the cabal always wins.

I am hoping Q is real, I don't want an ugly demise but I'd rather die than remain here a slave

Edit: I'm still learning ATS edit features, that's why this convo is choppy
edit on 21-5-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
John Brennan briefs Democrats
www.ivpressonline.com...

Rex Tillerson briefs Democrats/Republicans today.
www.politico.com...

What's going on? Do they not feel they're getting honest answers on foreign affairs from the Trump Administration?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
www.ivpressonline.com...

www.politico.com...

What's going on? Do they not feel they're getting honest answers on foreign affairs from the Trump Administration?

They seem to be setting up an "Illusion" that xGOV people are still in power and working 😉

These are classic Red Herrings 😉

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
www.ivpressonline.com...

www.politico.com...

They seem to be setting up an "Illusion" that xGOV people are still in power and working 😉
These are classic Red Herrings 😉

President Trump should put on his savvy-guy hat, and tell the country that Brennan and Tillerson have decided to contribute to helping the Administration Make America Even Greater.

I wonder what their response would be?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Doug Collins Tweet: Looking forward to talking with Sean Hannity tonight on
Fox News about the remaining interview transcripts released yesterday. Tune in at 9PM!

Weren't there 55 interview transcripts, altogether? He released 9

twitter.com...

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Times are getting interesting, it pointed out an interesting contrast to me, readers versus tv watchers....

by RBN
NBC Journalist Quits Then Blows The Whistle On How Mainstream Media Deceives The Public

.........Operation Mockingbird, a CIA program to infiltrate mainstream media and use it to influence the minds of the masses decades ago, seems to be in full effect today, at a larger scale........

In early 2018, NBC hired former CIA chief John Brennan to serve as a “senior national security and intelligence analyst.”

A declassified document from the CIA archives in the form of a letter from a CIA task force addressed to the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency details .....

edit on 5212019 by MetalThunder because: Takes me a minute

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
1 year ago today Q posted #1433:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 622a94 No.1497716 📁
May 21 2018 18:04:49 (EST)
Military OP.
[Green]
General K [JFK]
Full Disclosure.
General Statement:
Once the 'extremely guarded & highly classified' information is finally revealed to House investigators, DNI, public etc., RR must recuse or forcefully terminated.
[RR] problems.
What was RR's Senate Conf Vote?
WRAY reports to RR [important fact].
Who do you TRUST?
[RR] recuse/fired who has direct oversight of Mueller?
Sessions un-recuse or #3 [until refill]?
Who is Rachel Brand?
Why was Rachel Brand dismissed?
Think timing.
"The succession question is actually a bit complicated. By default, under an obscure statute known as the the Vacancies Reform Act of 1998, Brand’s temporary successor as the “acting” associate attorney general is her principal deputy, Jesse Panuccio. That same statute would also allow the president to choose someone else to serve as the “acting” AAG on a temporary basis for up to 210 days; the pool of individuals from which the president could draw in this case includes individuals already holding Senate-confirmed positions elsewhere in the executive branch (like EPA administrator Scott Pruitt) or senior civil service lawyers in the Justice Department, specifically."
"Acting"
www.justice.gov...📁
When does the clock run out?
Why is Schneiderman's removal 'extremely' relevant?
TRUST (name).
These people are stupid.
D5.
Q

(Bolding mine and emphasises the 1st and last line after "Military Op.")

Today the U.S.Army tweeted this:

The Army is currently the only service that does not have a uniform for everyday business environments. The Green uniform will become that everyday service uniform.

8:05 PM - 21 May 2019

and... the U.S. Navy tweeted this:

Welcome home, shipmates! #USSRhodeIsland returned to Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay following a successful test flight of an unarmed Trident II D5 missile. #NavyLethality

5:03 PM - 21 May 2019

If we use the tweet times to get to QPosts we get #805 which points to 2 declassified docs with the comment:

Why are the above [public declassified docs] highly protected?

The first of these docs includes a 1976 statement from the Office of the Assistant of the Director, CIA:

--Effective immediately, CIA will not enter into any paid or contractual relationship with any full-time or part-time news correspondent accredited by any U.S. news service, newspaper, periodical, radio or television network or station.
-- As soon as feasible, the agency will bring existing relationships with individuals in these groups into conformity with this policy.

(If the tweet was a minute too late then #804 would be relevant:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.454 📁
Feb 21 2018 20:49:10 (EST)
DELTA [6] CONF.
COMMS GOOD.
OPERATIONAL.
Q

From the Navy's tweet time on D5 we get to post #503:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f946c4 No.21121 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:45:21 (EST)

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f946c4 No.21093 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:44:09 (EST)
Original [15] min
DEFCON [1] CONF
Revised [1] min
Coincidence?
Q

>>21093
Original missing "Q"
Revised including "Q"
Coincidence?
Q

I'm wondering if the Q posts are telling Navy/Army to comms "OPERATIONAL CONFIRMED" and that is what they've just done?

Or it could be highlighting that no one at the CIA can have any paid or contractual relationship with John Brennan because - IT'S POLICY!

edit on 21-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I believe it was supposed to be 53 in total?

Even so, 9 is nowhere near!

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
WHAT A DAY!!!!! So many things happened and most went by everybody. Right out of the chocks this morning Jerry Nadler dutifully did his circus. Don Gant is a no show, but I'm going to take my 15 minutes and scream at the sky about Trump. Nice try Jerry. But wait, there's more. Remember yesterday it broke that John Brennan was going to brief House members on the Iran situation today. Now splain to me Lucy, what in the hell would a two years removed CIA director with no clearance have to brief congressional members on the current situation with Iran????? Not a damned thing. I'll get back to that. What else? Mike Pompeo, CJCS and a few others briefed Senate members on the situation with Iran. They got the real deal. Then late in the afternoon, we hear that Pelosi is having a meeting at 9AM sharp with dem caucus to discuss impeachment. That will be followed by a meeting along with Chuckie doll with the POTUS. My take? Brennan went to brief the Dems that the principals who have been carrying your water have our jimmies hanging in the breeze and if you clowns don't do something fast we're all gonna swing soon. My prediction is by the end of week the House will introduce articles of impeachment to short circuit POTUS.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Even before the release of the 9, Collins said we have about 75% of all there is to be learned from transcripts. Many witnesses declined to answer the most important questions. Used the "due to ongoing investigations" (Mueller) as their excuse.

The most important info will come when the "5 buckets" of highly-classified materials are declassified.

The first of those 5 buckets is expected to be declassified this week, or soon after Memorial Day. It will be transcripts of FBI wiretaps. A "game changer" proving the DOJ/FBI mislead the FISA court, according to Trey Gowdy/Mark Meadows.

Bucket 1 of 5: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 5/21/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The New "Buckets" will fill all the Old "Baskets" Qool😎Qool

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

The big, small, mainstream and non-mainstream liberal media (90% of all US media) are hitting Trump and his Administration with a huge variety of negative stories today. More than I've ever seen in one 24-hour period.

SOMETHING BIG/BAD is Coming for Democrats soon.
-or-
The collective media is providing as much ammo as possible for Dims who will meet with Pelosi tomorrow morning, to plead their case for starting Impeachment proceedings. (Trump and some Repubs want these proceedings badly)
-or-
BOTH OF THE ABOVE.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Declassify begins within the next 7-8 days...

Fingers crossed

twitter.com...

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Some bits of interest from Moffa Interview.

They won't be able to ignore Rosenstein when he testifies as a witness.

Let’s talk about the Weiner laptop
twitter.com...

The Baker Leak Investigation
Which is being conducted by John Durham, the same man tasked to investigate the investigators.

One of the things that we have continuously heard in the news cycle is how former FBI General Counsel James A. Baker is under investigation for leaking. Just to give a quick background on him, when he left the FBI, he became a fellow for Brookings Institute and wrote for Lawfare. In 2019 he joined R Street, a conservative think tank. Looking up R Street, they used to be a part of The Heartland Institute, but broke away after a disagreement on climate change. I will post what happened below, but it is important to note that Charles Koch is a donor to The Heartland Institute just to map what end of conservatism we are on.

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join