It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Oh, they're very real, cobba!

So much soo, in fact, that they're the state bird poʍu ɥǝɹǝ.

Tell me about the symbolism, please!

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Declassify begins within the next 7-8 days...

Fingers crossed

twitter.com...

It's going to be a very LoooonG Memorial Week :looQ😎Qool:

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Declassify begins within the next 7-8 days...

Fingers crossed

twitter.com...

It's going to be a very LoooonG Memorial Week :looQ😎Qool:

A Memorial Day to Remember?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They vote impeachment, POTUS is hamstrung from going for the throat, that would be political. The only saving grace is the actual impeachment trial is held in the Senate. Evidence would allowed to be introduced. To me however, that's risky business. All one needs to do is watch how these ambulance chasing lawyers turned politicians have operated in the past. I'm not convinced POTUS would be in friendly territory in the Senate.

link   
Iran backed down before Brennan had his big chance to brief the Congressional Clown Alliance.

“There will be no war because neither do we want a war, nor has anyone the idea or illusion it can confront Iran in the region,” Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif told IRNA before ending a visit to Beijing.

truepundit.com/iran-dismisses-possibility-of-conflict-says-does-not-want-war/

truepundit.com...

link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Many payed to play and may be clamouring for their money back...or action.
Has baby naming and unofficial "news" from uk and oz been checked for messages? Has to be some serious messaging passing somewhere somehow.
I wonder what kind of price they have on Comey's head for waning philosophical..... He should just spill what he knows as whatever dark and dirty they have on him will be exposed in retribution dead or alive. Hemlock only spares his ears not his heirs.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Tue May 21 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Brennan's right-hand person for the briefing is former State Department official Wendy Sherman, who negotiated the Iran nuclear deal.

A full-on Clintonista if there ever was one....

...as well as Special Advisor to President Clinton and Policy Coordinator on North Korea. In that role, she worked as a close advisor to then Secretary of State Madeleine Albright on every major foreign policy and national security issue, and also managed numerous special assignments including negotiations on nuclear non-proliferation.

www.albrightstonebridge.com/team/wendy-r-sherman

www.albrightstonebridge.com...

Usual suspects...?

the director of Maryland's office of child welfare, and the founding president of the Fannie Mae Foundation. During the Clinton Administration, she served as Counselor of the United States Department of State and Special Advisor to the President and Secretary of State and North Korea Policy Coordinator. In the latter role, she was instrumental in negotiations related to North Korea's nuclear weapon and ballistic missile programs. She was also the lead negotiator for the Iran nuclear deal.

en.wikipedia.org...

Almost a caricature of the Deep State...

She serves on the boards of the International Crisis Group and the Atlantic Council, and is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Aspen Strategy Group

www.hks.harvard.edu/faculty/wendy-sherman

www.hks.harvard.edu...

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

DJT tweet

Boss scolding the children - get back to work. Uh, actually - Finally get to work.

Made me laugh...

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN,

I got Rod Rosenstein, Brett Kavenaugh and James Comey as folks who worked the Clinton/Ken Starr effort.

All major players here. Any others you've come across that are in the current mix?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

WoW! Can one be any old guard deeper state?

Chief US nuclear negotiator with Iran

In October 2013, before negotiations began in Geneva between Iran and the so-called "P5+1," she made a comment about the Iranian negotiating strategy in a Senate committee hearing. She said, "We know that deception is part of the DNA." This caused her some trouble when a number of Iranian officials, including some members of the country's parliament, asked her to apologize.

Bold type mine.
Wiki

How to Stop the March to War With Iran
Congress, Europe and business leaders can stand in John Bolton’s way.
By Wendy R. Sherman

Either the Trump administration is trying to goad Iran into war or a war could come by accident because of the administration’s reckless policies, but the prospect of the current tensions in the Middle East escalating into a serious conflict is now dangerously high.

Fred Fleitz
@FredFleitz
1/ Despite the success of @realDonaldTrump 's withdrawal from the fraudulent nuclear deal with Iran, Obama admin shills like @brhodes , @wendyrsherman and @tparsi have been pushing a false narrative about this decision. This narrative is based on 5 myths about the US withdrawal

Unrolled

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

The Moffa interview transcripts sound like they are from an interview conducted before early 2018, for the 2nd IG Report. The report focused on FBI behavior with the Clinton E-mail investigation.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

During impeachment proceedings, the President may be "hamstrung", but AG William Barr is free to lob battlefield Nukes at the Dems. And it's a certainty that he would do just that.

Amongst all the other news this week, it was overlooked that BARR stated he wanted to become Attorney General because the Deep State was "changing the rules" in order to drive President Trump out of office. He would put a stop to it, if confirmed.

In my mind, that revelation was so profound, I started a thread on it last night.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well, since you mentioned Kav and Starr then you must throw in Alex Michael Azar II

Someone trollin the Krayfish brothers, Hilarious.
twitter.com...

Here: twitter.com...

edit on 21-5-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's dated August 24, 2018.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Oh please try to impeach POTUS on obstruction. That will be priceless. The Left will officially jump the shark and they can’t unring that bell. The emotion of hysteria is overriding their normally acute sense of self preservation. Awesome.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

It's somewhat disheartening and extremely frustrating that only 4 or 5 Republicans regularly defend the President, while numerous Democrats focus on attacking him, or his administration, or his family, 24/7 .

Lack of Republican actions/words tells me that they don't care that they lost the U.S. House this past November.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

And I said the cabal could use that feel, in most people, in their favor to keep people from revolting.

They just had to give you Q and here we are.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I would argue that the revolt took place in the 2016 election. Sustainable? To what end? Too early to tell. It could all slip away if Scratch-n-Sniff beats Trump in 2020. It could pick up steam in 2020.

It’s watching what happens (or doesn’t) between now and Nov 2020 that shapes the Q-brigade’s long term opinion.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's somewhat disheartening and extremely frustrating that only 4 or 5 Republicans regularly defend the President, while numerous Democrats focus on attacking him, or his administration, or his family, 24/7 .

Lack of Republican actions/words tells me that they don't care that they lost the U.S. House this past November.

The Republican party would love to see him impeached. The uniparty is in control, and he's not part of that club. Willing to bet 85% of the GOP congresscritters would vote to impeach if they didn't think it was career suicide.

top topics

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join