It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Hearing that another federal judge has approved release of all Financial records for the Trump organization and the Trump family to Congress.

Needs to go to the SCOTUS.

POTUS vs Congress needs to be heard by SCOTUS.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I can't say I know what the overall consensus is on Schoenberg & DeFango's ideas, but I can offer my take based on my own observations.

Cicada came out in 2012 and was finished in 2016. For those unfamiliar with the Cicada 3031 project it was basically a series of cryptic puzzles that required codebreaking and linguistic skills with some real life legwork involved too.

Cicada 3031 had NOTHING to do with Q or Trump at all.

Nor was the structure of it similar in any way other than the fact that the clues were cryptic. Since the beginning of the Q drops, shills and bad actors have worked relentlessly to try to connect Q to Cicada in attempts to debunk Q's legitimacy. It's pathetic and completely illogical when examined closely.

Thomas Schoenberg is an eccentric musician who created his own puzzles that mimicked Cicada's style. He has an ego the size of Jupiter and essentially made these puzzles to mock the community that was dedicated to these puzzles.

Enter "Defango" ( aka Manuel Chavez.) Is a picture worth a thousand words?...

Basement dwelling, socially inept, internet troll extraordinaire. In between all the gorgeous women he's sleeping with and real life goals he's accomplishing, Defango manages to find the time to promote a new Q debunking theory all the time. His story is ever changing, but one of his claims is that Schoenberg is Q based on the Cicada style puzzles he used to put out.

But hey, YouTube views amirite?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It’s up to the office of the presidency to defend that office from politically motivated attacks. The WH denying the requests based on lack of legislative need is the proper course. If the SCOTUS upholds the lower court rulings then fine, they release them knowing they defended the office appropriately.

Then, like Russia, when nothing comes of it, they have burned the first 365 days of the legislative calendar for the Dem led House with still nothing to show for it.

At some point someone (SCOTUS?) is going to slam the door on this continued witch hunt. The Left isn’t even trying to disguise it anymore.

I’m holding out hope that while they chase ghosts for the second time, the AG starts filing charges against the BO DOJ.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: hiddenNZ

You know, I have nothing against Q, in all the POVs about it. It's a revolution, freeing of humanity, info for the people, draining the swamp or whatever. There is nothing wrong with any one of those hopes.

When people start talking about not just perp walks but about public hangings and feeling happy if someone like noname was "put down", I mean if that gives you a warm fuzzy than where is the humanity that you claim you are fighting for?

I mean looking at the bulk of these threads we are still just a bunch of savages. We want "them" to suffer. We're are not even sure who "they" are but but we do know "they" have to pay.

I'm not one of those who are gleefully rubbing their hands together waiting to see the hang, draw and quartering because I know that they're already being tortured in a hell of their own creation. And they're scared #less right now.I don't enjoy seeing the fear in their eyes, hearing it in their voices or reading it in their tweets

On an alternative plane of existence, they're being treated as warriors and heroes for the sacrifice that they've made for the roles that they've played to ensure our liberation. I ask for mercy on their souls
edit on 22-5-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: carewemust
Hearing that another federal judge has approved release of all Financial records for the Trump organization and the Trump family to Congress.

Needs to go to the SCOTUS.

POTUS vs Congress needs to be heard by SCOTUS.

I cannot get away with a $1000 dollar error on my 1040 from 2011. If Trump had any huge malfesence or was a giant tax cheat I think they would have found out by now and he would have been punished. I highly doubt that the Democrats of 2019 are the first group of people to try and take down Donald Trump via his taxes and the IRS.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Alice & MKUltra Wonderland 🤔.
The song is not new but I never seen the video that goes with it till the other day.
Freaky but familiar weird.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I’m telling you he’s just slowly letting out the rope for them to hang themselves. He’s going to have several accomplishments in years 3/4 of first term and the House will have spent those 2 years wasting taxpayer time and $ with nothing to show for it.

I’m laser focused on the House elections to see if things may swing back to the Republicans. Obviously while trying to expand majority of Senate.

With the IRS being weaponized by Obama, the current Trump audit would have leaked by now if they had found anything noteworthy.

I truly believe that the Dem playbook is to accuse everyone else of precisely the same things that the Dems are guilty of.

Enjoying the next 17 months.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

ABC of all places

Now Adam Bloodline Schiff has actual PROOF that all this ^^^ couldn't find. Proof he got it from Brennan who got it from Clapper who got it from Halper who got it from Brennan who got it from Steele who got it from Brennan who got it from a Yahoo article which came from Clapper or Brennan, or was it Steele.........?

That Adam Proof is right there on the Yahoo servers, in plain sight, for all to see and they all just missed it.

I jest. Adam just made it all up, he's a liar.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thought looking at the background might explain the motivation behind that song. Found it interesting so enjoy !

Muse's “The Handler” : A Song about a Mind Control Slave Singing to His Handler

Muse’s The Handler is one of the most obvious music videos about Monarch mind control ever created. However, it takes some basic knowledge on the subject to understand the true meaning of the video. Here’s a closer look at The Handler.
Muse’s lead singer Matt Bellamy was never a stranger to themes relating to the occult elite and mind control. .....

Then Alice in Wonderland appears. This fairytale is used by MK handlers to program slaves as they are encouraged to “follow the white rabbit through the looking glass” towards dissociation

edit on 5222019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Wow, I sure can pick'em huh. LOL.

Cool, thanks for that link!

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: LurkNoMore

"The Wall" info-graphic is really interesting. Do you happen to have a source link for that secret memo?

I did not know or maybe I never paid much attention to BHO involvement w/FISA back then.
FISA just wasn't a big acronym thrown around by msm 24/7 like today.

slideplayer.com...
Found from slide #20 which you can watch video with weird robot voice or scroll down page to find.

The Wall Created in the 1980s, and arguably codified in a 1995 secret memo and reinforced in an August 6, 2001 secret memo, The Wall required “a separation of the two fields of counterintelligence and criminal search warrants.” Goal: Ensure that FISA warrants could not be used to collect criminal wrong-doings. 2002: Special Federal Court of Appeals declared that the PATRIOT Act, in requiring intelligence sharing, destroyed the wall. The Court also ruled that the Department of Justice had been misinterpreting the law for over 20 years and that various provisions authorizing intelligence sharing was never needed. The 4th Amendment on searches and seizures require probable cause for a warrant to be issued. FISA warrants do not. All you have to show is that there was or could be probable cause that someone was a foreign agent. The Court ruling came when the FBI told one of its agents that it would not seek a court order to search the computer of Zacarias Moussaoui who had been arrested in August 2001 on immigration charges. Had they looked at the computer, they would have seen that the September 11 terrorists had been taking flying lessions in the US.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

he compartmentalization may help to explain why it was only Brennan’s CIA, Comey’s FBI and the NSA that penned the January 6, 2017 U.S. Intelligence Community report alleging Russian interference in the presidential race. Numerous news media reports originally falsely claimed the report was authored by all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies. In the IC report, the NSA assessed the conclusion that Putin favored Trump and worked to get him elected only with a classification of “moderate confidence,” while the FBI and CIA gave it a “high confidence” rating.

This is THE prime example of Mockingbird. I had discussions with folks who trotted out, immediately, "what about the 17 agencies?" "What about it, 17, that tells you right there?" They didn't even know but two - NSA and C_A, or the alleged words used.

And this is THE example why the original narrative must be a lie - always a lie. How on earth could I refute something that didn't happen ten seconds after publication? Was I to create some wild form of circumstantial evidence that would make the 17 number seem off? 17 was established as cosmic truth by Mockingbird, but it was a lie, therefore refuting was impossible.

Now that is is shown as a lie, the same said TDS folks who relied on it are fine, but the rest of us who knew it was a lie are still picking the scabs from the hate - over a lie.

Folks willing to go to the mat with their family over a lie are confounding to me - a lie that comes from a few words in a C_A owned newspaper no less.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Well that is something...

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
BoooooooooM!

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Nice! Based on that info I found 'The Wall'.

Legal Barriers to Information Sharing: The Erection of a Wall Between Intelligence and Law Enforcement Investigations

As a result, the FBI's Domestic Intelligence Division was dissolved and reforms were recommended that were "designed to build a wall between federal law enforcement and the nation's intelligence community."

Scruggs proposed that there be a "Chinese wall" to divide attorneys as well as investigators who were working on intelligence from those working on criminal investigations. This is the first known proposal to create an internal wall between agents within the FBI.

The 1995 procedures remained in effect until after September 11, 2001.

By the Summer of 2001, internal walls between FBI agents working on intelligence matters and FBI agents working on criminal matters were in place, at least in matters relating to Bin Ladin. These walls did not preclude information sharing between the agents but governed the circumstances and means by which the information could be shared. We sought to determine when and why such procedures were implemented.

Some good bedtime reading.
Secret -The Wall [35 pages - PDF link]

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

a reply to: MetalThunder

a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
Over- thanks for the link to the drop! That’s the one!!! Very relevant. And I read the thread backwards some days, just now seeing your reply!

Ahhh, wow. you THREE are digging up some interesting info- I like how we build our own spider webs here in this thread..... the “Patriot Act” has been brought up a few times but for as BIG of a deal as it was almost 20 years ago at its inception,(amongst “conspiracy” communities) it has felt to me as though there’s still some shadows in there that haven’t yet seen the light.

edit on 22-5-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

Incase you haven’t seen it CPL Is literally a con artist. This was really a 20/20 contender? This guy was supposed to take down Trump? REALLY?

stole from Stormy

The protester who set himself on 🔥 fire outside the WH literally made a better impression on the world.

This ain’t a show? Right.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
BoooooooooM!

How cool is that?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
A graphic of NXIVM connections

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>