It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Kibera Kid.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
May the Fourth Be With You. Always.

How much difference a year makes?

Q
!2jsTvXXmXs
4 May 2018 - 9:47:29 PM

Justice_1.jpg

[Updated]
James Baker - FIRED [reported today - resigned [false]] / removed Jan/FIRED 4.21
Lisa Page - FIRED [reported today - resigned [false]]
Testimony received.
Tracking_y.
[Added]
Mike Kortan, FBI Assistant Director for Public Affairs - FIRED [cooperating under 'resigned' title]
Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to James Comey - FIRED
[DOJ]
David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section [NAT SEC - HRC email invest] - FIRED/FORCE
John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCE
Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General - FIRED
Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCE
Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x - cooperating witness [power removed]
Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein - FIRED/FORCE
Cross against House/Senate resignations/final term announcements + CEO departures.
CONSPIRACY?
FAKE NEWS?
THE SWAMP IS BEING DRAINED.
TRUST THE PLAN.
JUSTICE.
Q

www.qmap.pub...

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Memetic Warfare top honors

😂😂😂

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
downunder speaking here ... there are many 'closet red pilled' people here, we're not very big on talking politics down here and NGAF which 'side' you vote for ... it's "un-Australian" to do so!

In fact for a long time our (not 'supposed to be' But Is) Bipartisan political system of the 'Liberal and Labor' parties, most of us who have Any interest in the game have called them the Liblabs or the Lablibs as they've been consistently "as bad as each other" for a few decades now ---

strangely/interestingly enough, "quite coincidentally", (of course) the last Prime Minister who truly cared for the country was a Labor guy named Paul Keating

He lost the election in 1996 to the 'other side' (Liberals-not US type libs tho) to this little sycophantic Britophile monarchist named John Howard who led the Liberal party for the following two terms and 'good mates with' . . . Alexander Downer, who resigned coz he's an eejit, But he wasn't 'overthrown'!

Interstingly,

John Hewson was replaced as Liberal Leader by Alexander Downer, whose leadership was quickly marred by gaffes and controversies within months.

After continuous poor polling, Downer resigned in 1995and was replaced by John Howard

Yes, the very same Alexander Downer referred to by Q who is implicated in the FVEY shennaigans! I always thought he was shifty, another staunch Monarchist which is Never a good thing!

But what I really wanted to say is Thank you to you all here participating ITT and Doing The Best They Can to "share the love/information" and enlighten those who are still 'in the dark'. Thanks for 'keeping the flames burning' for those still looking for the light and warth that comes with The Truth

This is essentially what Q wanted "us" (autistic, maybe ...) 'fringedwellers' who spend a lot of time online to use our 'debunking skills' to DO

To honestly assess the crumbs provided by Q and by researching them to 'dis/uncover' the Truth of what Is Truly going on and then sharing the knowledge with those who have ears to hear

It's an unpleasnt Truth that many don't want to know about!

Gee, even I still find The Whole Truth quite astonishing and I've known about most of it for at least a few decades! I first heard about the Illuminati from a good friend who's family are "personal bankers" for want of a better term! I look back and think his family is quite possibly some of them! Super rich, no publicity except when they had a racehorse that was winning everthing until it was hit by a car. Anyhoo,

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: 0311Warrior

God Bless America and it's Great citizens who Care - Stay Safe

For all You do - Speaking for a few people from this part of the World and I'm sure for other people across the World "Thankks heaps, It is Appreciated muchly plus, so please keep it up coz what happens at your place affects All of Us 'non 'muricanos' one way or another and since The Don has been POTUS I/we have seen numerous positive changes both in an 'by' the US.

Politicians are essentially "the country's managment" and right now, POTUS 45 and team are doing an incredible job working at draining a century old swamp that's seeped into far too many nooks, cracks and crannies BUT P45 and team seem to be doing a solid job getting to the rats at the roots of the problems, with this team of 'legal eagles' spotting them and his feisty 'terriers' then 'digging them out'

And for those who can't be 'dug out' they've been leaving these TASTY "honey pots" to participate in, just so they won't go hungry before their trials

What a thoughtful bunch hey? P45 keeps em alive and on their toes! Whadda guy!

God Bless you All, the long and the short and the tall, in every gender available/you require, God bless you too

You are ALL part of the Changes that are Needed to make the World as Great as it could be!

And here's a hopefully helpful FYI PSA.

If you're ever wondering 'what to do' or maybe 'whether or not or to Do it?' --- just 'go to the "Highest thought" which is,

"to help those around you and the planet that you live on" coz "today you, tommorow me"

it's Time We ALL began to think more about other people and how we wouldn't be living the lives wewhat you know do without them, ALL of them, you reading this are important too!
The two things you can give away and never lose are "what you

IF we All thought this way and shared what we have more than enough of with those who don't would be a great start, one thing our planet wouldn't be suffering from man's Greed as badly as it is!

Imagine if everybody did the same things as the 'average selfish, self centered' person who thinks 'The World' is theirs and so litters and parks in 2 spaces or stands in the dooorway of the train looking at their ph, so everyone has to! go around them? I'd say at least 25% of the people in !st world countries are like this! 90% of those people are

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

video

"Everything"

Today's antics showed me something huge. They have no bullets. The only thing they can do at this point is create "chicken eating" teeeeveeee moments. Moments that need teeeeveeee to work. But what are the images doing? Who does eating chicken appeal to exactly?

They have no control over any institution that can protect them - none.

They devolved to the level of keeping a candidate off the ballot - seriously.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Trump on hannity today? I cant find info on that.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

sacrificing a white chicken was part of certain ancient and modern day rituals.

also, im reminded of Killary's email to Lady De Rotschild where she said she "sacrificed a chicken" for penance...

edit on 5 2 2019 by dashen because: Italic banishment

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Seeing those 0311Warrior posts lined up like that implies that a lot of movement of some kind has been occurring. It must be hidden from the public, for the most part. Is 0311Warrior a member of Homeland Security, or the Military? His posts seem more military oriented, but recently didn't he say he was Immigration and Custom Enforcement (ICE)?

Hmm, I was thinking... When a Chinese Criminal Organization brings over a shipment of girls illegally to work in the parlors...

i assume the top level girls flown in seperately to entertain the elite are provided passports, green cards, citizenship, whatever, but they can't do that for everybody.

Those girls, whether intentionally or not, are in violation of US immigration law. And it might fall under ICE legal jurisdiction? And so, in that way, ICE is on the front lines of a good portion of human trafficking. Rescuing these women by "busting" them?

Sorry if that was already obvious to everyone. I feel kind of silly for not making that connection before... I never really thought of ICE that way. I only really associated them with busting people who WANT to be here...

It's terrible to realize that someone's first experience in America is filled with nightmares.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I guess this is when patience would be a virtue. If it doesn't come out tomorrow I have to ask why. The stage is set more than ever...what would be the hold up?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

PM

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Yes Johnny Howard, remember when Johnny made noise saying he was going to America for a fairer trade deal, Johnny went and he was snubbed, they wouldn`t even meet with him, he came back red faced, he went back to try again, he was in NY when the planes hit the 2 towers (cowinkydink), he gave Australia`s full support which dragged us into the ME mess, end of the story we got a fairer deal, one of the conditions were more American teeeeveeee. (Monkey see monkey do/narrative).

Can`t stand politic`s ( because of our lib/lab bs) I think I know more about American politics than ours and that`s minuscule at that.

*Just a shout out to Rel, I loved that you missed the H, it shows your human and not a super computer I thought you were.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Remember now this could go hot any day now
POTUS did order DECLAS already.
Qteam and POTUS are just waiting for the OIG report and want to make more pain by including more.

www.whitehouse.gov...

edit on 2-5-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Or maybe
what if D5

MIRROR

5/4 - May 4th

link   
OOOOOOOP

link   
OOOOOP

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

It's already gone hot, that's why I sent out a feeler www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems we are being surrounded. Venezuela... as a staging point.

No one thought the cabal would surrender..did they?
edit on 2-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: typo

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Man the Battle Stations!

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Cheers gps... I was grateful myself for confirmation that I'm still human and not morphed into AI through this process!

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

This is a lot.

I have read the do not answer ones are important.

Everybody into the happening bunkers!

What does it mean?

I don't pretend to know but usually 2 or 3 messages every few weeks is normal, I read.

Anyone know?

edit on 3 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Following from warriors recent posts I'd say HV = High Value perp?

Bracelet - something you ARM yourself with?

edit on 3-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join