It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pavil

Trump on hannity today? I cant find info on that.

It Might Have Been A DIFFERENT day, It Was a new YT video, so I thought it was today.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

penance NOUN 1Punishment inflicted on oneself as an outward expression of repentance for wrongdoing.

Touché

a reply to: dashen

Edit to save space: Q thread been 🔥 lit, fam! Can I call y’all fam? 🤭

edit on 3-5-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

a reply to: 3n19m470 hey I sent u a PM about one of your posts had me curious about something u said... few days ago
[where are they]

One more

Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth

Meek, when one goes into study of the original definition of the word, it is not just humble, gentle, quiet, submissive, no- it is strength, it is power, it is authority, under control

A man with a great sword ⚔️ who knows when to keep it sheathed

I wish I had a source... but it was from a long ago Bible study where the man had Greek word origins etc.

Mainstream Bible studies are equivalent to mainstream news. Fake and misleading.

When you dig, you’re sure to find gold.

This place shall be in the right hands, it is a promise 🌈

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Oh i vaguely remember this one, but this one was always just wow to me

Q: Did Bill and Hillary Clinton return furniture they took from the White House in 2001?

A: Yes. The Clintons returned more than $28,000 worth of items, which, they said, they thought were personal gifts given to them and not to the White House.
a reply to:

MetalThunder
it wasnt a gift?!?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Looks suspiciously like the Q clock -

www.sciencealert.com...

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

That makes a lot more sense... thanks dragonlover!

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Please let us be fam rather than fats!

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

You are not alone

Melania Finds Disturbing ‘Gift’ Michelle Left Her In WH, Demands Priest Come To Remove It - Flashback Feb 2018

During the February 2 edition of Weekend Vigilante, hosted by Sheila Zilinsky, Pastor Paul Begley revealed that First Lady Melania Trump went to great lengths to ensure that the White House was pure before she and her son moved in last year. This was expressly important after years of the Clintons and Obamas living in the residence.........

“And I’ve got to say this, it might have started with the first lady,” the pastor added. “I’m just being honest with you. The first lady, in that five hours, when the Obamas and the Trumps went down to the Capitol and Trump was being sworn in as the 45th president of the United States, Melania Trump said to her husband — she said, ‘I’m not going to go into that White House unless it has been completely exorcised,'” Begley recalled.

“Because apparently during the eight years when [former President Barack] Obama was there, and maybe even some of the presidents before him, there were all kinds of idol gods and images and all kinds of artifacts in there that were demonic, even some of the stuff from the Clinton era because they were really tied in with the Haitians,” said Begley…..

We always knew that Melania was religious, but Pastor Begley’s story sheds a whole new light on her spiritual devotion. This is definitely a woman we can be proud to call our first lady. Her commitment to her husband, her role as a mother, her love of country, and her faith provide a model for all to follow.

So the delay moving into the White House, the Early use of Mar-a-Lago (too escape "bugs" too i am sure) makes sense .... And I don't blame them !

Godspeed

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT the picture of that puzzle looks really interesting as it seems to include:

1) Braille,
2) The 3 circle venn diagram in centre represents inter-joined sides of pyramid?
3) The different length lines around the clock approximates to the Hours, Minutes, Seconds radar graph I just added to the spreadsheet.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Dan Scavino tweeted this.

twitter.com...
edit on 3-5-2019 by EchoesInTime because: link

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

As we explore the Q phenomenon and many participate, it is indeed like all are a de facto family. There are dissenters who will be led to the truth by gentle [ or not so gentle] argument and explication. Even the trolls and naysayers are accepted for what they are, like the crazy aunt in the attic. Most of us feel obligated to seek the truth and promulgate the same to the public as best we can, even though we are called crazy.
There is no real fear, maybe worry for our own families' futures, but only preparedness and understanding that we may have to become more of a physical presence to prevent the destruction of our country. There is great anger at what has been done to us because of greed and selfishness but we all hope that the rule of law will resolve the issues. There is no telling what the desperate will do as the rats are slowly cornered. Letting smaller rats make deals will give the rest hope and maybe prevent a self-destruct mechanism from being activated.

I have been a minor player in this thread and am always amazed and grateful at the tenacity and skills of the primary posters who have led us along. When the Q team realized we needed extra direction on occasion, they provided 0311Warrior to nudge things in the right direction and affirm valid analyses. [Stay safe, Jarhead] As the picture develops, we are astounded at the depth of betrayal by our establishment. My own personal rage is directed at child abusers; those who would damage the most helpless beings. Stealers of money and betrayers of country can be punished without emotion but destroyers of children cannot be punished enough for the pain that they have caused.

I will continue to follow this thread and provide what little insight that I have for the Q puzzles.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Pict not showing up.

Tried to go to the source [pbs.twimg.com...]
not showing there either.

ETA: Can you put in the direct source of the twit, tweet or what ever it is called.
edit on 5/3/2019 by Skada because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

OMCS CLASS main vision is to lead the maritime safety industry trough innovation and providing a service oriented, reliable, value added and cost effective classification and statutory certification services to the world-wide maritime industry, always maintaining as our highest priority safeguarding the life at sea and the protection of the marine environment. OMCS CLASS is strongly committed to quality and continuous improvement aiming at full customer satisfaction through the systematic training of all our staff and surveyors. OMCS CLASS has a very good record with all Port State Control MOU's and it is by far the best alternative for all your needs in this competitive worldwide shipping industry.
- bold/italics my doing
www.omcsclass.org...
Not sure if I’m over target or Qvision blurry just something that was on my radar. I enjoyed the definition meme for WARRIOR I took that as a shout-out for you 0311. Also on my mind was the QDrop#3170 MAYday x 3 = May 3rd? Anyways hope all is well for everyone here and the lurkers.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Interesting observation on /qresearch/ that the /Patriotsfight/ board was created on May 4th, 2018... so 1 year anniversary tomorrow! (source)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skada

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Pict not showing up.

Tried to go to the source [pbs.twimg.com...]
not showing there either.

ETA: Can you put in the direct source of the twit, tweet or what ever it is called.

It is showing in my feed but i forgot to add the link. Sorry. Here it is.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

That’s the thing. What exactly is a legitimate sex worker outside of a few counties in Nevada? Last time I checked that crap was illegal in most all of the country.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

Edit to save space: Q thread been 🔥 lit, fam! Can I call y’all fam? 🤭

Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth

Too late to edit: but adding to clarify that my fam comment shouldn’t be misinterpreted as cult talk but more
Of cultural relevant word play, aint that what the youngins are saying these days, “fam?”

Lol. Sorry. Loaded post. Would hate to have it removed for semantics. 😬

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Interesting tidbit... (from Alice in Wonderland Wiki):

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1865), which takes place on 4 May

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

I have been a minor player in this thread and am always amazed and grateful at the tenacity and skills of the primary posters who have led us along.

I will continue to follow this thread and provide what little insight that I have for the Q puzzles.

Insight, no matter how little, is still fuel for the mission! Can’t start a fire without a spark

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
posting for PURE Coincidence - have not seen mentioned here ! LoL oh the irony .... and The Winning !

Enjoy !

Future proves Past ?

The New Sheriff is in town and the DS is feeling it

edit on 532019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 532019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Even if we’re just dancing in the dark?

new topics

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join