It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Anyone see this regarding PapaD?

An informant working for U.S. intelligence posed as a Cambridge University research assistant in September 2016 to try to probe George Papadopoulos, then a Trump foreign policy adviser, on the campaign's possible ties to Russia, according to a new report.

The Times reported that the FBI sent a woman using the alias Azra Turk to meet Papadopoulos at a London bar, where she asked, conspicuously and directly, whether the Trump team was working with Russia.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This is where Q clearly means.
You know more than you know.
All in plain sight.
Eyes Open!

- Dashen - yep

- Rel - you’re forgetting the H.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

An informant working for U.S. intelligence posed as a Cambridge University research assistant in September 2016 to try to probe George Papadopoulos, then a Trump foreign policy adviser, on the campaign's possible ties to Russia, according to a new report.

The Times reported that the FBI sent a woman using the alias Azra Turk to meet Papadopoulos at a London bar, where she asked, conspicuously and directly, whether the Trump team was working with Russia.

Grambler has a thread up on this.

Also, Papa-D has stated the woman was a Clown...and NOT FBI.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Interesting that there is an 'Azra Turk' (@Azra2017Trk) Twitter account...which has been 'suspended'.

She's a beauty.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: crankyoldman

My God, they are literally acting like children.

Q is investigating the chicken catch-a-tore conspiracy as we speak 😎

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
SAME Azra Turk has an alternate Twit page (@AzraturkAzra)...with very little personal posting (ALL Turkish), except with two posts in English (at the end of Turkish posts) with cryptic notes "Black Bread" (Jan. 3, 2017) and "Before Sunset" (Dec. 21, 2016).

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
For anyone interested, the DOJ will NOT be providing the house chicken eating brigade with any Mueller Docs.

S. Boyd Ass. AG says nothing doing on the request.

Case closed

They could head to the Supreme Court but by then the greasy chicken skins will have rotted.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
SAME Azra Turk has an alternate Twit page (@AzraturkAzra)...with very little personal posting (ALL Turkish), except with two posts in English (at the end of Turkish posts) with cryptic notes "Black Bread" (Jan. 3, 2017) and "Before Sunset" (Dec. 21, 2016).

An obvious FBI/CIA drop site 😎

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Glad SOMEONE said it.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Too many eggs in one basket 😎

Now the scrambling begins !!

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Maybe there are times when the enemy must be stopped while destroying himself.

Watch the video and cringe

There is a bigger point to be made here. I rant again but it matters to me. NO ONE who has lived on earth has ever lived under a properly formed government that works for the benefit of all. I diverge from Q on this, we are not "restoring" anything, as we have never had a true version of the US Constitution - ever.

One cannot restore what they have no experience with. If you lived at one house your entire life and I said "Finally you get to go home" what would you do? Where is home if it isn't what you know as home.

The man above is a perfect creation of the system designed to enslave, a world where up is down, left is right and so on - the mirror world. A world where that man decides how your house can be built, your kids schooled and where your money (energy) goes instead of you...

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I can see why they chose HER to seduce Papa-D.

'Azra Turk' looks remarkably like his wife (with dark hair).

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Grambler has a thread up on this.

Also, Papa-D has stated the woman was a Clown...and NOT FBI.

Pardon me not noticing other threads lol, I keep this thread open in a tab and do not venture far from it. I'm 99% of the time on mobile so I'm being lazy 😁.

But yeah; she probably was/is a C_A asset. PapaD has some sort of piece that fits this gigantic puzzle IMO.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Barr flat out told one of the Dim Senators yesterday "NO", when asked if he'd share documents with the committee. Democrats are flailing about like Tuna on the boat deck. (Only Tuna are smarter.)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Like most Representatives, John Rogers mirrors the people who voted for him. Somewhere in Alabama, there's an entire population group who thinks like he does.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

You bring up a vital point Cranky. Well said.

I'd like to add that before any of us ever took our first breath that 100 billion+ people have walked this Earth, lived and died. By today's standards 99.9% of these people would've been considered "right-wing extremists." If these people were alive today they would be EXTREMELY pissed off and violent about the current state of affairs in the U.S. and the world at large.

This game of contemporary politics, media, and cultural subversion has been completely and erroneously normalized.

We, however, are not violent. We keep composure in the face of outrage that becomes more absurd by the day. Ideas and discernment are our weapons. And those 100 billion+ looking down from heaven are rooting for us.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
More on the chicken man.

Look who is soldiering with him. Ted Lieu, Shelia Jackson and this guy...

This is the brain trust that is going to -

Pardon me for a moment. HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN? How did these people wind up in control of anything other then their own bladders?

Q Xue again...

edit on 2-5-2019 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I sure wanted to hear what that guy had to say, but I think he is speaking in a different language and I couldn't understand it. It must have been funny 'cause he laughed a lot. All I understood was "right on" and a fist bump. The rest was unintelligible. I think he must take the same marble-mouth meds Pelosi and Biden take also.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Breaking from John Solomon (The Hill):
UKRAINIAN EMBASSY CONFIRMS DNC CONTRACTOR SOLICITED TRUMP DIRT IN 2016

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Like most Representatives, John Rogers mirrors the people who voted for him. Somewhere in Alabama, there's an entire population group who thinks like he does.

That would be around Montgomery and Birmingham, they did earn the right to be upset but need to move on now that the rest of us have.
edit on 2-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join