It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States and Canada are we really friends

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
With all the attention pointed at the Southern Border, some Americans forget about our other border. I love the Canadian people, many are close friends, however your Government sucks. The Canadians have fought HARD beside us in many wars, going back to WW2 and for that I salute you!
Current day Canada reminds me of California (which you can have if you'd like)Invade it... You may receive some resistance from NOCAL but from SOCAL.

Why is it so wrong to have a Country and respect it?. Why is it that the US is asked to go and fight all over the globe, to save nations, yet when it come's ours....It doesn't matter, invade us..welfare a plenty.

America is young compared to most, if not all countries. We're that little brother that you tell to go and do something stupid, then run away once it goes bad and we're caught. I get it..and I am one those who believes in the long run it really doesn't matter anyway. The meaning of all this is way above us (ET) and out of our control.

For the sake of good manners, can we at least pretend that the mundane boring borders is real for the next few years?

We all act as if it doesn't matter...well, what if it does?. what if what we are allowing to happen TODAY,NOW sticks for an ancient Egypt.

And.....with that, back to my Canadian Friends. Tell your Border Patrol to step it up a notch Eh. Your allowing us to be attacked from the North. Your obviously aware of the big red country who resides above and to the left of you..Right?

www.whec.com...

www.wgrz.com...

www.wkbw.com...

My Question is..who do you work for!!

UK or US..Pick one!

Also.. I forgive you for Nickleback and Celine Dion.. The Tragically Hip and Pam Anderson seems like a fair trade.

edit on 2-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: leafs lost

edit on 2-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

You're right, Canadian government sucks, worse than sucks, Trudeau is an absolute corrupt idiot puppet for the globalists. But, look at where it comes from, the spawn of a communist/fascist/dick-tater, whether PE Trudeau or Castro and the mother, that old deranged, mentally incompetent slut. If it killed itself tomorrow, Canada would be better off, especially if it had a euthanasia pact with its entire cabinet of traitors, losers and fools.

Tell trump for me, we need a wall to protect the US from the idiots and terrorists Trudeau has let into Canada. Or FFS's, have the US take over Canada, annex us, hell, at least you have a Constitution. All we have is a corrupt government of Constipation, you know, anal retentives. Plus, most of the people here are pussies, soy boys, feminazis, sexual dysfunctionals and entitled twits with delusions of, well, everything.

Just don't ask me how I really feel :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I hear what you are saying, and this thread was not meant to be a joke but, I'll have to respond once I catch my breath... That was hilarious

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
But we are friends..we gifted you Celine Dion, and Justin Bieber

You guy's interested in the other Justin? he is almost as smart as the Biebs!!

Seriously though, we have a big border, and 1/10th the resources, so it's hard to keep locked down.
edit on 2-5-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

United States and Canada are we really friends

The general population "person for person" absolutely, as are all Nations' "people to people".

It's the NWO cartels that are zi enimii 😎

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
ameerica is run by sick minds these day
the majoy of boston just got scate free of wrong doing by resigning and she has a one way tick et to new zealand
is this true, don't know, but someone sure should follow up on this

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
the majoy of boston just got scate free of wrong doing by resigning and she has a one way tick et to new zealand

You may mean the Mayor of Baltimore.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: musicismagic

You may mean the Mayor of Baltimore.

Sorry, you are right.

Been out of the USA too long to know the difference. LOL

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Agreed. The Canadian people are pretty awesome, grew up with them. How do we Trump Canada?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I hear ya..Canada is not an enemy to me. The alliance of the US and Canada is a major roadblock in taking it all. Hopefully JT is a memory soon.

Bieber....I am silenced

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Most of the people in Canada are friends of US citizens, but there are some political figures that try to make us foes at things. Of course, we do have to keep trade fair and somewhat regulated so that it does not hurt either of our nations citizens. There are some big USA importers that would try to dominate the markets in Canada and destroy the jobs of Canandians, they should not have full rein over Canada, Canada should have the ability to regulate this. The same goes for goods going the other way, we need to keep fair trade, not destroy jobs of citizens of either country.

Mexico is a different situation than Canada is for the borders, most Canadians do not want to come into this country, it is way worse here than there. I like Canadians, I feel at home talking to most of them, but I do not like some of their poiititions.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

You can't trump Canada. Canada is to remain neutral. Any Trumping will be WW3. US is too corrupt internally to even be that friendly to Canadians. There are just way too many unfinished wars and bad guy factions in US. I know there are a lot of people who have families and friends between US and Canada. No one wants WW3.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You mean American corporations such as Monsanto and big oil companies. They've been trying and trying really hard. Canadians food will always > American food. EPA is corrupt.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Who want's WW3? not me. Unfortunately it's already begun, The US has some bad actors...no doubt but, our Military has taken that over. Canada is still in play so to speak..Do you really think you can stay neutral while sitting between the US and Russia, and being owned by Great Britain. In chess it's called a pawn
edit on 2-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

You mean American corporations such as Monsanto and big oil companies. They've been trying and trying really hard. Canadians food will always > American food. EPA is corrupt.

Yeah, Canada has more to worry about with the USA than Mexico does. I still cannot understand why Canada wants to take in migrants and immigrants, they have a pretty decent country up there. I am a Yooper, I relate with Canadians fairly well, and they speak about as weird as us Yoopers do.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Off topic on my own thread but, The curse of oak island was really disappointing . I thought Nova Scotia was the place.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

If European countries can sit out, Canada can. I very doubt Russia would want to invade Canada. That is a bad strategy. Technically, the queen has no called on Canada anymore since its release after WW2 era. Not 100% of Canadians will fight for conscription.

The only ones who will be protected is the royal family. When the war is over, if nukes haven't flown. Canadians will decide and figure out who caused it.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

The pop of Canada is very low. They know what they are doing. America, not so much.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Off topic on my own thread but, The curse of oak island was really disappointing . I thought Nova Scotia was the place.

I met the guy and talked to him a bit that was making the Oak Island movies up there two years ago. He is a little over zealous for me.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

WW means World War. Russia would stomp through Canada to get to the US. Hopefully not but, what makes you feel you could just sit this one out and play peace maker when it's all over?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join