It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I'm sorry.

I don't buy this bs for a second.

Biden comes out with his white supremacy crap about Trump video

Trudeau is using the same in his campaign.

It's the new mockingbird narrative and as I start to read this manifesto it smells of a set up to be used.

To both accuse the right of rascism and the chans.

I don't buy any of this is organic for a minute.
edit on 27 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Headline narrative incoming.

Boy that was quick.

When do they announce a person's race that quickly?

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's Alice's adventures in Wonderland.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: Trillium

I dont remember seeing this mentioned this week.

Fort Bragg is plunged into surprise 12-hour blackout affecting thousands as world's largest army base simulates 'very likely' cyber attacks

That's sort of a crappy surprise, but if you want to do a real simulation, that's the way to do it.

I thought the NASA simulation already happened, but maybe I was dreaming.

WOW
Ok we need to find the third hammer
What else could they spring on us on a moment notice
ok let dig Like REALLY DIG

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

They have pre-made boiler plates, just fill-in the blanks. Ridiculous mistakes go right over those who are still asleep.

Those in this thread know better.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Comey Tweet

Odd he'd list being a "scab".

Thread On Comey Tweets by @Ramsesgoat....

Well he failed to list #6 FOOL!

Can't find a single thing about Comey ever being a chemist. He studied Chemistry in college, but everything I have read shows him going straight to law school then into the legal field. #7-- Liar and leaker.

edit on 27-4-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It's why I have eschewed the slogan from the beginning..

For many threads I have insinuated this tactic would be trotted out..

I'm not going along for that ride, I have No idea where some of you may want to go, not to mention how far your willing to go to get there..

As a fence sitter (I rigged up a chair, I'm not uncomfortable), I am skeptically optimistic.

But the main thing I'm optimistic about is how hard this "thing" has tried to dissuade violence and promote investigation.

NO ONE I know is looking for lynch mobs or blood in the streets.and there is no need for blood in the streets, if you guys trust the plan, trust the fact "they"
Have been going through this process, this way,meticulously, to make sure that does not happen.

Respectfully,
~meathead

edit on 27-4-2019 by Mike Stivic because: Bolded edit

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Well this was predictable.

"I was so concerned..."

"I truly believed..."

"What if DJT was a agent of Putin..."

Just say the magic words folks: "Obama made me do it!"

(who did Obama serve?)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yep. We all knew this was going to be their excuse and justification.

No. We cannot fall for this bs. They thought they could carry out a spy campaign, then conveeeeeniently use the old excuse that they were operating out of "real" concern for "the American people" should they happen to get caught.

We cannot allow them to get away with what they did. If JUSTICE is not meted out for real to these seemingly untouchables, The American People will never trust the justice system again. And, without Trust, it will crumble.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Thanks Mike S., well said! I remember some of your older posts saying along the same lines.

Regards to Q3327...

This video is a panel discussion with GCHQ,Robert Hannigan and NSA, Mike Rogers: just after the 10 minute mark, Admiral Rogers says “...it's interesting under the Five Eyes construct, one of the explicit tenets of
the agreement is we will not not use each other to violate the law of one of our own respective countries, so, hey I can't do something in the United States because of a legal framework - Robert could do it at GCHQ, we don't do that under the Five Eyes agreement. We specifically say we will not use each other to bypass laws, nor will we use each other to attempt to spy on each other, again, that part is one of the fundamental tenets of the whole Five Eyes construct"

Trump accuses the UK of spying again – but intelligence agencies have learnt to ignore him

In 2017, Sean Spicer, who was White House press secretary at the time, repeated allegations originally made by Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano that president Barack Obama had “used GCHQ”. American officials were quick to dismiss the claims, showing a “complete lack of understanding” of US-UK intelligence relations. “It would be epically stupid,” said one official. GCHQ were quick to issue an unprecedented rebuke, and US officials promptly denied the claims, saying they would “not repeat” them, following pressure from UK officials.

BTW, just some trivial bits... reminded me of Q998.

The chief of the Secret Intelligence Service typically signs letters with a "C" in green ink. This originates from the initial used by Captain Sir Mansfield Smith-Cumming, RN, when he signed a letter "C" in green ink. Since then the chief has been known as 'C'.

Wiki

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Justoneman

Comey Tweet

Odd he'd list being a "scab".

Thread On Comey Tweets by @Ramsesgoat....

Well he failed to list #6 FOOL!

Can't find a single thing about Comey ever being a chemist. He studied Chemistry in college, but everything I have read shows him going straight to law school then into the legal field. #7-- Liar and leaker.

Seems like confirmation that what he is doing is sending coded messages.... or he is nuts.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm going with coded messages.

But, to whom?

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

Yep. We all knew this was going to be their excuse and justification.

No. We cannot fall for this bs. They thought they could carry out a spy campaign, then conveeeeeniently use the old excuse that they were operating out of "real" concern for "the American people" should they happen to get caught.

We cannot allow them to get away with what they did. If JUSTICE is not meted out for real to these seemingly untouchables, The American People will never trust the justice system again. And, without Trust, it will crumble.

This would make some, some, sense if the entire publicly stated reason for doing what they did was a fake Yahoo article and a made up report partly taken from 4chan goofing.

This would make some, some, sense if the very folks who were involved...Lisa Page, had not testified there was nothing on DJT at all. Nothing.

This would make some, some sense, had the Buzzfeed folks... ahhhh. No point, it is total BS and they know it.

FBIanon said they knew about all of it, including HRC's monstrous ways and were stopped from acting. I hope this time the feces rolls up hill...

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

I'm going with coded messages.

But, to whom?

Ask him... J.C. how about a hint...

Joe D said the other night on teeeeveeee:

"There’s another report that everyone has forgotten about involving James Comey alone," diGenova said. "That will be out in two weeks. That report is going to be a bombshell. It is going to open up the investigation on a very high note, and there are going to be criminal referrals in it."

"Interrupted".

Could this mean JC has been working alone as a quasi FBI guy? Just speculating as this statement seemed kind of odd from Joe D, as why would a "separate" report on JC have referrals in it for other people? Referrals, not JC referral.

edit on 27-4-2019 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That wasn't my comment.

But interesting you used the word elephant.

I see you.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Vance AFB had a major power outage a month or so ago too....

a reply to: Trillium

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Trying to catch up y’all have some interesting speculations going....
re: Comey

Chemistry 🧪 originates from alchemy
Alchemy=gold?

Girl, interrupted was a movie I’m pretty familiar with....

Could Comey be dealing with his own awakening?

Girl interrupted is based on a true story...

Susanna Kaysen: Was I ever crazy? Maybe. Or maybe life is... Crazy isn't being broken or swallowing a dark secret. It's you or me amplified. If you ever told a lie and enjoyed it. If you ever wished you could be a child forever. They were not perfect, but they were my friends and by the '70s most of them were out living lives. Some I've seen, some never again, but there isn't a day my heart doesn't find them.

Comeys odd posts are, in my personal opinion very indicative of a person who’s been flooded with the waters. Whether he swims or drowns is the million dollar question.

No different from any of us, really.

Wasn’t it indicated via Q how we’d be surprised at who switched sides?

He still reminds me of a nephilim, though 🤣

The last remark is really in jest. Promise.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Well this was predictable.

"I was so concerned..."

"I truly believed..."

"What if DJT was a agent of Putin..."

Just say the magic words folks: "Obama made me do it!"

(who did Obama serve?)

They're such uckin Patriots, all of them.

I can't wait to see Clapper and Brennan in Orange.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Trump just asked the owner of the Resch Center where his rally is live right now, if they just set a record for capacity and the owner verified it on live TV! Woohoo #MAGA! Love my state of Wisconsin!

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I am watching the Rally, and II never ceases to amaze me, and I expect others, at the packed stadium inside and outside.

The very strong and loud affirmative response inspires me and gives hope we can win again regardless of the manipulation the Dems may try.

If you ever need encouragement, just listen.

Back to catching up as I listen.

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join