It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thats Why it is critical to find out if Trump was included for a legitimate reason.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Comey Tweet

Odd he'd list being a "scab".

Thread On Comey Tweets by @Ramsesgoat....

Well he failed to list #6 FOOL!

Can't find a single thing about Comey ever being a chemist. He studied Chemistry in college, but everything I have read shows him going straight to law school then into the legal field. #7-- Liar and leaker.

Same here but I did come across this article.

FBI Director James Comey reflects on his time at the College

“I was walking to a chemistry lab and there was a bulletin board,” Comey said. “I saw the word ‘death’ in big letters on the board. It was an advertisement for a course called Death.”

Nonetheless, he noted that completing his chemistry major was “agony.”

“The only reason I didn’t fail that class was the guy in the top bunk in my triple in Bryan actually wanted to be a chemist,” Comey said. “He is a chemist today, in Canada.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I thought this was interesting.
Also it's weird how I'm hearing things are supposed to go on UK this week.
Charles is on vacay 'hiding'.
The Queen has put Wills in Charge of the debacle overseeing things.
Sara and Lord Geidt are butting heads I'm told.

Anyway maybe this week will be interesting on both sides of the pond.

edit on 27-4-2019 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2019 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
3328:

It shows picture of a guy in knight armor with some text talking about what a warrior is, and then Q adds:

DECLAS pre or post IG report?
[Comey] pre or post IG report?
C comes before D.
Q

This one doesn't seem hard to figure out: Comey's indictment is going to come before the FISA delcas.
And we just found out a report recommending his indictment is due in 2 weeks.

edit on 27-4-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Fast Forward 1 Year.
thehill.com...📁
Rewind 1 Year.
Bigger story yet to be discovered.
Leak investigations go both ways [R + D].
A House needs to be constantly cleaned.
Q

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

saraacarter.com...📁
Chain of Command
Chain of Custody
PENCE' CoS + Wife
FBI 302's
FISA (spy) > Flynn
Will newly discovered evidence (AG Barr - SDNY) FREE FLYNN?
Q

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
I am watching the Rally, and II never ceases to amaze me, and I expect others, at the packed stadium inside and outside.

LAL, this really cannot be overstated at this point.

The fact that he can sleep a few hours, work, play golf with Abe, jump on a plane, rally a packed house, jump on a plane.

All of these rally's are positive, none of endless fearmongering and terror triggering BS we've had from the scum...

Cranky is impressed at his ability to speak, lead, and NEVER let up on the enthusiasm. Mind boggling given what is going on.

And this event is just because...

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, if you haven't seen this I KNOW you'll dig it...

...the JASONS, an ultra secretive group of 60 elite scientists that meet once a year to advise the US government on matters of technology and science of sensitive nature.

Created under Eisenhower (more on this later) and ARPA (DARPA's predecesdor) the JASONS have met every summer since 1960 to advise the Department of Defense on everything from nuclear missile defense to climate change models.

There are even connections to Nellie cum Nelly Ohr.

@mindfuror

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I was aware of the JASONS Group but not a Ohr connection and definitely not to the extent of that thread. WoW! Thanks for sharing that one!

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

And this at the age of 71 cranky!

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Exoneration of Flynn may be near.
Coincidentally, Q reiterated this 1 year ago today....some Q posts are one year ahead of time...

Q1281

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 440d98 No.1211343 📁
Apr 27 2018 13:30:14 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 440d98 No.1211294 📁
Apr 27 2018 13:26:42 (EST)
“Done in 30.”
[30]
www.foxnews.com...📁
Why would Flynn plead guilty to something untrue?
Define testimony.
Define ‘on record’.
Who knows where the bodies are buried?
Flynn is safe.
Expand your thinking.
Q

>>1211294
What was completed and released today?
Re: Flynn?
“Done in 30.”
Expand.
Q

Q1282: 4/27/18 says that Peter Strzok interviewed Flynn and changed the 302 - the transcript of the interview!

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Not saying FF but

NASA, FEMA, and a handful of other national and international agencies

So what your take on it, for me it a Distraction

Von Braun supposedly spoke about a government plan where a series of fake events were arranged in order to achieve control over the public. iirc, these "ops" included an asteroid strike, and definitely a fake alien invasion.

There you go.
edit on 27-4-2019 by FlyingFox because: derp

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Was the CIA server farm under the Denver airport called Snow White? NSA supposedly took them down but they were intel collection points.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I am watching the Rally, and II never ceases to amaze me, and I expect others, at the packed stadium inside and outside.

The fact that he can sleep a few hours, work, play golf with Abe, jump on a plane, rally a packed house, jump on a plane.
All of these rally's are positive, none of endless fearmongering and terror triggering BS we've had from the scum...
Cranky is impressed at his ability to speak, lead, and NEVER let up on the enthusiasm. Mind boggling given what is going on.

Joe Biden is a slow tortoise by comparison. Both physically and mentally. Trump knows this, but the liberal MSM continually says Trump Admin officials are "the most concerned" about the threat candidate Biden presents. Another huge lie from lib media.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Joe Biden is a slow tortoise by comparison. Both physically and mentally. Trump knows this, but the liberal MSM continually says Trump Admin officials are "the most concerned" about the threat candidate Biden presents. Another huge lie from lib media.

Biden bump. He's nothing, in fact my sense is he's being forced to do this. Hell he hired a full blown white man hating skinist in his campaign already. His "talk" was MAGA but different words. Oh, and Ukraine!

It is just media bumps with media folks cheering in their paid echo chambers and nothing more.

After DECLAS+ they will all vanish. Poof. Mark my words, not one of them will want to take questions on any of it once it is out.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Obama warned Trump against hiring Flynn" : www.nbcnews.com...

If..IF true, it wasn't to keep President Trump's administration from hiring a dangerous guy. Numerous articles show clashes between Flynn and Obama from 2013 to 2016.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
SerialBrain2: Michelle Obama in Paris during the Notre Dame fire: connection to Sri Lanka attacks

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Somewhat related...pointed out on FoxNews today. The top 3 Dem candidate fundraisers: BIDEN, SANDERS, O'ROURKE.

All White Males. Only a "new" Democratic party IN NAME ONLY.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep. Some of the military brass that were loyal to Obama did not like Flynn either. They forced him to take early retirement.

As to Biden and most of the others I call them 'Fillers'. Temporary hacks that won't be in the race very long. Once the dirt really starts getting slung he will bow out. For now he's just a distraction; maybe in part to try and save his son.
Kamala Harris will knock him clear outta the ring. I believe she's Pelosi's top pick.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn I am actually watching it again! Trump has amazing energy. He said on the " Not the "Gnus" yesterday that he feels younger than most of the Candidates running as Dem-wits.

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join