It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, some reads on comey's tweet:

#FiveJobsIveHad - could be read as FVEY JIHAD?

CAPS on rest gives:

G V C S F B I D

VC = Victoria Cross
SFB = Shanghai Finance Bureau
ID = identification?

Not sure about GVC, but SF could be San Francisco and BID, twice a day. Pharmacy-speak.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Actually, you've delayed me leaving for it... and I've got the balloons!! Am in trouble now so gotta go in 5.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Actually, you've delayed me leaving for it... and I've got the balloons!! Am in trouble now so gotta go in 5.

I'm off myself, but will be back for Trump's rally. Looking forward to what he says about recent developments and also hoping to see Q's in the crowd again.

Green Bay is a rabid bunch. We have the Pack!

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Re Q post numbering... 3 to go until "all the 3s"!

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
UPDATED SPREADSHEET up to #3329:

Q V15.53 20190427 to 3329 incl. DECODE tools
edit on 27-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Snow-White and Rose-Red" (German: Schneeweißchen und Rosenrot) is a German fairy tale. The best-known version is the one collected by the Brothers Grimm as tale number 161. An older, somewhat shorter version, The Ungrateful Dwarf, was written by Caroline Stahl (1776–1837); this in fact appears to be the oldest variant of the tale, as there are no known previous oral versions, although several have been collected since its publication. The oral variants of this tale are very limited in area.
It is not to be confused with the Grimm fairy tale Snow White (which is written Schneewittchen in German, rather than Schneeweißchen) that provided the basis for the Walt Disney film Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. This is a completely different version of Snow White and she has nothing in common with the other one other than the fact that she shares her name in English and has an encounter with a dwarf.
link

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I lived in Oregon for 18 years and learned of it through a friend several yrs later. Hard to believe and was apparently the largest biological attack on American soil to date. Very freaky weird. Took a drive out there once and you'd never know such an event took place there.

Here's one for Comey...

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Re Q post numbering... 3 to go until "all the 3s"!

Hmm, yes and timestamp on Q3330 - 3:13:33 PM.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Notice how Q uses: 'Alice & Wonderland'...instead of the standard 'Alice IN Wonderland'?

A & W.

A.W.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

THat's interesting given that this just happened:

From; MSN

Authorities in Southern California say a shooting at a synagogue has left people injured but the extent is unclear.
San Diego County sheriff's office also said Saturday on Twitter that a man has been detained in connection with the shooting at the Chabad of Poway synagogue.
It's in the city of Poway just over 20 miles north of San Diego.
Officials say deputies were called just before 11:30 a.m.

Oddly coincidental?

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Keystone module - for CAT5 network cable and Patch Panels. Several module types exist.

The keystone effect is the apparent distortion of an image caused by projecting it onto an angled surface. It is the distortion of the image dimensions, such as making a square look like a trapezoid, the shape of an architectural keystone, hence the name of the feature.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Here's an update

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Pregnancy is only 40 weeks. How is she 55? Is she having a baby elephant?

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Drop 3330 -

New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
27 Apr 2019 - 2:13:33 PM
saraacarter.com...📁
Chain of Command
Chain of Custody
PENCE' CoS + Wife
FBI 302's
FISA (spy) > Flynn
Will newly discovered evidence (AG Barr - SDNY) FREE FLYNN?
Q

Reading that SaraCarter article sure had me thinking about our discussion several months ago here about those emails between Pence, Ryan, their respective CoS's, and someone with the user name patroldesign during the second presidential debate. When Trump didn't crumble during the debate and actually won it, they (Pence/Ryan) mentioned a Plan B. Someone asked what Plan B was and the reply was "Bimbo eruptions".

It is unreal what our POTUS has had to endure from all sides of the political establishment clique....and is STILL weathering it. I think We, The People standing with him and expressing our love and support has helped him to keep pushing for us.

Is this the midway point of the Chapter on "Draining the Swamp"?

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Not saying FF but

NASA, FEMA, and a handful of other national and international agencies will simulate a catastrophic asteroid strike next with a drill that will help them prepare for the real deal. The exercise will pit them against a fictional asteroid on a collision course with Earth in an effort to better understand how they would all react to such a threat should one ever actually materialize. The whole shebang will go down at the International Academy of Astronautics Planetary Defense Conference, which kicks off Monday, April 29, in Washington, DC.

[url=https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/nasa-is-running-a-huge-simulation-to-prepare-for-a-doomsday-asteroid/ar-BBWkwLE?ocid=spartanntp]Linky[/ url]

Why now running out off option distraction
@POTUS is Space Force ready yet

So what your take on it, for me it a Distraction
edit on 27-4-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

It was actually a very good movie. How can you say it was bad if you've never seen it?

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Here's an interesting twist with this latest shooting.

twitter.com...

Take a look before it goes poof.

Account is pretty new.

Why do shooters always post on 8 and 4 before commiting shootings?

This account refers to it as an alt right website...

Eta here's the shooters alleged manesfesto...

https:///VXXFQMTW

Link won't post here's the tweet with link

twitter.com...

edit on 27 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

edit on 27 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I dont remember seeing this mentioned this week.

Fort Bragg is plunged into surprise 12-hour blackout affecting thousands as world's largest army base simulates 'very likely' cyber attacks

That's sort of a crappy surprise, but if you want to do a real simulation, that's the way to do it.

I thought the NASA simulation already happened, but maybe I was dreaming.

new topics

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join