It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progressive groups plan nationwide protests over Mueller report release

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Meadows? May as well be Nunes... these are trump sycophants dont make me laugh.
That is their wish... its bullschitte.

The IG confirmed under oath šŸ˜Ž

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

The thing to now consider since is seems trump wasn't working with Putin is why he bends over backwards to please him?
It can mean that he is compromised. They have something on him.
Why tell the interpreter in Helsinki to give him the transcripts? Why the secret phone calls?
There is a reason why he has acted guilty all this time. There is something that we need to know about.

Wow...

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You say sovereign like we have a monarchy. Just saying.
When they go beyond the rule of law you will know about it.

This just makes it seem like you want the findings hidden.
We already know the report does not exonerate trump of obstruction so I guess you and he just want that info buried.

But if theres something that Judicial Watch thinks is relevant in a Clinton e mail that should be investigated to the hilt and then three times on Sunday.

That's because Clinton's guilty, Trump isn't.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
We have spies all over the world and exposing these people could put a target on their head or jeopardize what they are working on.

In theory; we have absolutely no reason to believe that is the case here. The only situation in which I can see that being the case is if a covert agent provided the evidence against Trump; if such evidence cannot be made public, then it cannot and must not be used to convict Trump of a crime. If further evidence cannot be established and testified to in an open criminal trial in a public court of law, then nothing can be made public.

If the potential crimes and charges are serious enough, then perhaps it's time to take that covert agent out of the field in order to publicly testify and provide evidence in a public trial. Or perhaps that evidence should not be included in the official report, only that information that can be made public. Or perhaps there should have been a report written and released simultaneously without the sensitive information for public perusal and information.

Where there's a will, there's a way. And I suspect that the real problem is the "will." There is too much room for abuse here and by design.

Unlike what WAPO writes, an unnamed source, that report includes names of the sources. So if the left feels we should have to give all sources, then I think all News agencies should be required to give the names of all sources in their articles. That is fair, just change the laws to say this applies to everyone.

Your premise fails to distinguish between the unalienable rights of the people and the enumerated powers granted the government by the people. The two are not equal, and different standards of responsibility and duty apply. So no, it would not be "fair."

Further, it is not practical or realistic, especially under today's rules of engagement.

The government critters have not only criminalized truth that damns the guilty, it has used color of law to propagandize and spread half-truths, mis-truths and outright untruths to the masses, often via anonymous federal sources "leaking" to the media!!!

What is fair and right and just is to hold government and everyone to the same standards they hold us: Give us the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sovereign as in independent, unilateral, not beholden to any other entity, recognizes no authority higher than the Constitution.

Our "sovereign" is the Constitution of the United States. Absolutely and precisely as written, without malicious interpretation.

Let them protest, it won't do any good. They protest over everything, so if these schmucks want to go stand in the cold let them. Much like their "scream at the sky" # show, nobody is paying attention and nobody cares

This just makes it seem like you want the findings hidden.

We already know the findings: no collusion indictment, no obstruction indictment, no recommendation to congress for impeachment.

I don't want to see unproven rumors or legally protected grand jury information released. Because there is no reason to give you people any ammo whatsoever, especially since we already took the wind out of your sails (with mainstream media's help)

I personally won't be reading it, as I knew the conclusions before it even started: "Sham started by that loser Hillary and IT'S sycophants like Strozok, McCabe, Brennan, Ohr, Page, etc." precisely as their recovered text messages stated.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

That's a lie if I've ever seen one

You swore up and down that "collusion" was a foregone conclusion, that "Junior" and Ivanka would be "frog marched" out of the WH and that indictments would be coming down at any time...

And precisely none of that happened.

As we told you all along, it was a nothing-burger that fizzled and voters are going to severely punish/reprimand dems in 2020 for their bull # lies and invented narratives.

And we will toast over your fallen party.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Well..................

BREAKING: Bill Barr Announces a Release Date for the Full Mueller Report and Rips Media Getting Things Wrong, Again Katie Pavlich Katie Pavlich | @KatiePavlich | Posted: Mar 29, 2019 3:40 PM

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The full report should be released to the house for review and the report redacting any sensitive info that can endanger US security released to the public.

Oh yes, we can trust that the dems won't leak anything that is supposed to be redacted. LOL, give us a break.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Only strong drugs could explain this level of delusion.

I don't even know what to say anymore that hasn't been said a million times before or after the Barr summary of the Mueller report, which is scheduled for release.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The full report should be released to the house for review and the report redacting any sensitive info that can endanger US security released to the public.

you and I both know they will leak it then if it is un redacted.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The covet agent, working in the Kremlin under cover could be also giving evidence that there was no known collusion. Why would you automatically think this person is giving evidence against Trump. Something convinced Mueller that there was no collusion, lack of evidence and testimony of someone close to Putin to show there was no apparent collusion could be the case too.

Not everything is a conspiracy, sounds a little strange from me, a person who has been a member of a conspiracy site for seven years now doesn't it? I have seen many conspiracies get disproved. The thing is that this Mueller investigation was started to prove that Trump and his team colluded with the Russians and after all that time and money it showed the opposite is the truth.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: MyToxicTash

So do you want the report released in accordance with Current US Law ~ US Code or just because you say so you want the whole thing and disregard the law.

Per the law. That's all!

Maybe you know something special but it was clear by the summary that what will and won't be released is to be determined as it's not clear what can or should and there is no "code" or "law" that spells it out - rather they "want" to protect investigative methods and privacy - but those aren't defined laws either.

Considering the topic - they could classify all of it as national security easily, or play politics and release everything if they want - there is no "law" either way, only a determination.

The president could publish the entire thing if he wanted to.
edit on 5-4-2019 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Oh really. This is now starting to get a little bit out of hand. So MSM and others, just go on and keep bitching and disrupting a sovereign nation and our rule of law. Well as far as I am concerned the MSM is owned by The Deep State which is owned by The Cabal who is owned by ............. We if I said it they would run me off ATS.

So ATS members are you for The Cabal or The Alliance. I am for the Alliance. Enough said.

www.nbcnews.com...

If the report is what it's speculated to be, a lot of paramedics, and guys with butterfly nets need to be on-hand at the protests.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
I agree whole heartedly with you Waterglass. And not surprisingly Slimeyolme was your first responder with the Trump Derangement Syndrome. Yes Our President is surrounded by deep state Dems and Republicans. The way the left keeps hammering lies I do believe the population, LEGAL POPULATION, is tiring of it. Slimeys curt response is typical and refers to Trump as a Monarch. What Slimey wants is more government and less freedom. Actually reduce the definition to Marxist/Communist. Her mood says Optimisti but should read Communsti.

Now the lefts argument is the whole document is to be released. I wished they would but I think in the end they will regret what they wish for. This is going to be redacted because many Democrats and some Republicans are going to have a heap of S#*T fall in their laps. Slimeys entire world will fall. Why would President Trump want the whole thing released?
BECAUSE IT IS ALL A BUNCH OF CRAP AND THE HOUSE OF CARDS WILL FALL. You and I will just have to find a safe area for Slimeyolme. And yes I am for the ALLIANCE!!

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

I agree. I also continue to wonder who pays for their services. This is supposed to be a Right Wing Leaning site. I think not. I have seen well over 100 great topics on this site since 2013 just ruined by BOTS, TROLLS or whatever. They have footprints and common themes.

Look up Solar Warden from 2006. They put it in the TRASH bin? Then just Google to see others mentioning Solar Warden and this pops up:

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk... LmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAACNMBrcDi4AsdBrhftfs4DoQYSavIQNEEzO5O8bJIOL7CMtfCa7fLZ3vMlZjzfPyRI4CrlWFd7xP12jvodCJuJtfTBaau9NMAOtAs54o60X0M60xSzJtiDGy rd-35Z6gkOLgBO446aT1BKeXoA9qKJffufzKRIV1fvYqRB2ii7yq

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

When I am proven wrong I will admit it.
Where were you when Comey exonerated Hillary when it came to admitting a mistake?
Oh yeah ... waiting for the IG report on the investigation of the investigation to prove he was wrong...

I do and I will admit when I am wrong but I have not been proven wrong yet. SOOOOOOOO......

You've been proven wrong so many times that I've lost count.

Still love ya though. Your persistence is impressive. ā¤

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

It was quite the protest!

Even I am impressed how pathetic this thing was.
Majority of people realize exactly what this whole Russian collusion investigation was and this joke of a protest proves it.
I hope they keep embarrassing themselves and showing how Silly they are by continuing to go down with the USS Collusion.

I can't wait until 2020 and the reactions after Trump is re-elected.

ETA: For added LuLZ please jump to 42 min and you get a very special rendition of the dems "collusion" song. Very special, like window licking short bus special.

edit on 4 5 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

LšŸ˜†L

Huge failure šŸ˜†

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: stosh64

LšŸ˜†L

Huge failure šŸ˜†

Right??

Just think, this was the Washington DC, main event protest too, with Blumenthal and Nadler headlining!

BWAHAHAHAHA

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why do we have the "right to know"?

Because we paid the invoice.

Don't we also have the "right to know" if they lied to get the FISA warrants that started this whole cluster?

Absolutely. We know the alphabet agencies have been restructuring power under the guise of "for your own good, cuz terrorists", let it air out. Show people they're rigging stuff.

We also paid for all of high tech military hardware...we DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to that info.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join