It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progressive groups plan nationwide protests over Mueller report release

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The "dems" as you refer to them are the members of the house judiciary committee and they are entitled to see it unredacted. At least those that have the security clearance to do so. No one is saying release an unredacted copy to the public.
However that being said it is being reported that Mueller prepared a public summary which has not been released.
Why cant we at least see that for now?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'm all for seeing it. But I could see an issue of releasing information about individuals that are innocent. There may be classified information as well. I would understand the need for some redactions in that case.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

No its not. Thats another of those conspiracy theories like the Clinton foundation is under investigation or Hillary is.

you say.

I say:
(Dec 13, 2018) Ongoing Investigation of Clinton Foundation
(testimony confirms 😎)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What law(s) "entitle" them to see it unRedacted ? 😎

link   
a reply to: rickymouse

We just want to know about trump. Not our under cover agents.

link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Oh really. This is a fluffball list. I served as an expert witness for DOD and DOJ and put a lot of guys in prison. You?
I know your CON game.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

"I am 1/1024th Romulan."

Does that mean your for The Cabal or The Alliance? Inquiring minds want to know. Me thinks The Alliance or "White Hats"
edit on 4-4-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

No we only know that Mueller declined to prosecute. We do not know why and it could very well be the DOJ rule about indicting a sitting president. So yeah we need to see it all.
Or this argument continues into infinity....

Erm no.

"did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

...and for obstruction, Barr and Rosenstein specifically said that they made their decision that there was no basis to indict regardless of the policy to indict a sitting President.

You are simply not informed... or more accurately continue to be informed by idiots on CNN, MSNBD, NYT and WaPo.. along with the rest of the dimwits you listen to.

Credit for being able to still come into the public domain after such an epic humiliation when the Mueller report came out, though. Takes some guts.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Solly but I am not an 8th grade readable English person. That's why someone has employed Progressives to the streets playbook. Smells of Nazi Germany and who by George participated in that disaster.

DB Cowboy spelled it out. Its a DEM CON that you seem to be on board with

a reply to: DBCowboy Excellent DB Cowboy!!!!!!!!!!! That's why the Dem's reason to have the entire report released. It will show that many are guilty but if released they are off the hook and INNOCENT as a result of their rights being violated! Goal Damm

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The thing to now consider since is seems trump wasn't working with Putin is why he bends over backwards to please him?
It can mean that he is compromised. They have something on him.
Why tell the interpreter in Helsinki to give him the transcripts? Why the secret phone calls?
There is a reason why he has acted guilty all this time. There is something that we need to know about.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

When I am proven wrong I will admit it.
Where were you when Comey exonerated Hillary when it came to admitting a mistake?
Oh yeah ... waiting for the IG report on the investigation of the investigation to prove he was wrong...

I do and I will admit when I am wrong but I have not been proven wrong yet. SOOOOOOOO......
edit on 442019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

So is Putin bad? Putin didn't invade Egypt, Libya, Syria and others did he? Hillary didn't think Putin was bad nor nor did Obama. So what changed? I mean really?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Comey should end up in jail.

Now for what its worth. I heard from a retired State Department Special Agent guy before the 2016 election who claims he was an expert on Putin [so says he], that the following would occur. If Trump was elected he would disappear. If Clinton was elected they would lock her up.

Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Then why hasn't it been done? Why aren't there indictments for Clinton or Obama or Holder or Rice or Comey ... Or any of them? Why hasn't trump gone after them?

Because there's nothing to go after that's why. He's been told that.
But dangling it in front of a rally mob sure is a a crowd pleaser ( lock her up even now they say it) so he keeps pretending that its going to happen..... some day....

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

You are using bias to prove bias. LOL
Smooth.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

What has Trump done that pleased Putin ? 😆

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Since a "good percentage" of the government wasn't being investigated I do not really see how that is possible.
And if the report was that damning for the democrats you can bet we would already have it in our hot little hands.
So no I have not considered that far out possibility.
edit on 442019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I covered the lying...

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You are using bias to prove bias. LOL
Smooth.

Is Barr & Rosenstein lying about the Mueller report?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Im saying that Barr is using selective partial sentences to convey a message that the agents who worked on the investigation claim is inadequate.
But I wont know until the report is released but it sure seems to be concerning them.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join