It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progressive groups plan nationwide protests over Mueller report release

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Oh really. This is now starting to get a little bit out of hand. So MSM and others, just go on and keep bitching and disrupting a sovereign nation and our rule of law. Well as far as I am concerned the MSM is owned by The Deep State which is owned by The Cabal who is owned by ............. We if I said it they would run me off ATS.

So ATS members are you for The Cabal or The Alliance. I am for the Alliance. Enough said.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You say sovereign like we have a monarchy. Just saying.
When they go beyond the rule of law you will know about it.

This just makes it seem like you want the findings hidden.
We already know the report does not exonerate trump of obstruction so I guess you and he just want that info buried.

But if theres something that Judicial Watch thinks is relevant in a Clinton e mail that should be investigated to the hilt and then three times on Sunday.

link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Release it all and put an end to it. It's the only way forward for you guys.
Or are you all afraid what is in it?. But heck If it was the other way around you would be shouting from the rooftops to release it so don't be hypocrites.

(plus when it is released ATS can also move forward).

link   
double.
edit on 4-4-2019 by MyToxicTash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Transparency in the government? No?
Trump wants it released as well doesn't he?

We should also release the fisa warrant fraud as well. Release it all.

Let people decide which of the lesser of the evils they are willing to accept.

edit on 4-4-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I could care less about Trump. Your opinion is not based in fact as its all spelled out in the US Code. There are things that can and cannot be released and will and wont be released.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

This just makes it seem like you want the findings hidden. We already know the report does not exonerate trump of obstruction so I guess you and he just want that info buried.

You don't know any such thing. Its just what you wish for.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MyToxicTash

So do you want the report released in accordance with Current US Law ~ US Code or just because you say so you want the whole thing and disregard the law.

Per the law. That's all!

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: MyToxicTash

So do you want the report released in accordance with Current US Law ~ US Code or just because you say so you want the whole thing and disregard the law.

Per the law. That's all!

Good point, the federal government has never abused the law to hold back information from the public.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why is it every time you comment you go on a super spin cycle of placing words in others mouths. You cant read my mind. I am all about LAW regardless of what happens to Trump. So whats wrong with the Russians? Hillary was OK with them just several years ago along with Obama and MUELLER. Right?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

So now you want to discriminate against Trump? Why is he treated differently than everyone else?
edit on 4-4-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

So now you want to discriminate against Trump?

Discrimination is treating a person or group differently than another.

The release of this would benefit everyone. It would probably help his cause more than any other IMO... That being said, I don't know whats in it.

But it was paid for with out tax dollars, and as odzeandennz said we could be fair and release things surrounding the FISA questions.

We deserve to know what our employees have been doing for the last few years.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Barr already said he is going to release it. Trump said he wants it released. So why the Protests. Is ole George getting testy?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Release the report!!!

Give the people the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, and we'll figure it out.

Screw color of law that protects the guilty and defames the innocent. Our organic law, our foundations upon Natural Law, and our Constitution all demand that the government prove to the public, in full sunlight, anything and everything they do.

Release the report! EVERY WORD!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I feel that this may be a trap for the Deep State. It would seem that the release of this report could only settle open questions about Collusion with Russia that is beneficial if true to Trump. I think Trump may be using this as bait by pretending he may not release the full content of the report. This way he gets the Dems to ask for it forcefully and they may get a bitter pill to swallow if it spells out no collusion. Or perhaps there are "Secrets" there that needs to be redacted, we will find out soon I am sure.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Barr already said he is going to release it. Trump said he wants it released. So why the Protests. Is ole George getting testy?

Who cares.

Let the truth sort it all out.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

Could be. I truly believe in The Deep State. So no charges against Comey and the other two former FBI lovers. At lease Mueller had them tossed. Rosenstein?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
They cannot release a full copy of that report, it could jeopardize national security and put some of our countries intelligence operatives in jeopardy. They are working on removing some of the classified material from the report, that has to be done or it is a criminal offense to release it according to the laws of our country. Leaks are coming from politicians, some have big mouths and some of them with clearance who have disregarded the law should have that security clearance revoked.

Mueller is working on that redacted document, he wrote the report, he knows what should and should not be included in the redacted document. Senators have big mouths these days, they may blab something and some FBI or CIA employee may get killed or someone who gave information that they were not allowed to give overseas may get assassinated or something.

These progressives are not well informed about how much harmful information is in that report, that report should not get just released, even if Trump clears it for release. If Trump was releasing it without redactions, I would be slamming his actions. Trump has the ability to declassify the whole document, I hope he is not that heartless and stupid.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The full report should be released to the house for review and the report redacting any sensitive info that can endanger US security released to the public.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

We're still currently in the middle of a coup d'état, Banana Republics just don't go away when their first plans fail.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join