It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Curious Case of Young Timmothy Pitzen ...updated

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I hope it is Timmothy as opposed to Timmothy being deceased, but there sure are a lot of unanswered questions here. They kept him at a hotel for 7 years and no one noticed? Perhaps there is a lot of information not being released yet pending DNA results and investigation of the case, but there’s got to be more to this story .. a lot more.

Heike

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Boadicea

Yes, this! I have never heard of someone slitting their own throat to commit suicide. Sounds like the mom was murdered, and they made it seem like suicide.

Thank you! I was taken aback that it was stated as fact that she did it to herself as opposed to speculation... or even an educated best guess.

There is obviously much more to this story. Beyond the method of death, how did the boy go from his (dead?) mother's custody to the two men?

(And I mean "custody" in the physical sense -- he was with his mother -- not the legal sense of court ordered "custody")

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Heike57

I dont think the same people have kept him at the same hotel for 7 years. From what I heard on the news this morning it seems he was passed around to different people throughout this entire time. I think the reason probably speaks for itself, sadly....

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Hopefully it really is Timmothy, and he is able to shine a little more light onto what he has been thru for the past 7 years.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Well, that makes more sense, and yes, the reason would seem self-explanatory, if extremely disturbing and unfortunate. OP, you’ll keep us posted on new developments?

edit on 4-4-2019 by Heike57 because: Correct omitted word.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Hopefully it really is Timmothy, and he is able to shine a little more light onto what he has been thru for the past 7 years.

I was thinking about this and I really hope so. It seems to me that he could probably a great deal of valuable info on what is probably a very organized and prolific criminal enterprise. Maybe even enough information to bring it down entirely.

A creepy and perverted and vile criminal enterprise. Couldn't happen to a more deserving cesspool.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heike57
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Well, that makes more sense, and yes, the reason would seem self-explanatory, if extremely disturbing and unfortunate. OP, you’ll keep us posted on new developments?

Indeed!
edit on 4-4-2019 by NotaBot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Doesn't it seem strange that his family is waiting for a DNA test ? They wouldn't know Timothy now if they saw him ? They're willing to let him deal with all of this alone until they know for sure ? IDK... The Mom takes this kid out of school, has a special couple of days with him, then kills herself ? Writes a note that sounds like she "set-up" where ever Timothy went ? IDK...very Sad... but his family is acting weird, not sure they should send him back to them right away ?

Family members of the missing boy claim they were contacted by federal investigators Wednesday afternoon. "Cautiously hopeful, very cautiously hopeful. If it turns out to be him, we'll be thrilled," Alana Anderson, the boy's grandmother, said. "We're being told very little. We just know a 14-year-old boy was found and went to the police," said Anderson. "When we know something, I'll be happy to talk to people. We don't want to get our hopes up and our family's hopes up until we know something. We just don't want to get our hopes up. We've had false reports and false hopes before."

www.wlwt.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The way it read to me, authorities are the ones holding him back until DNA comes in.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Look up the documentary “the imposter” on YouTube. It’s about a man in his 20’s in Spain who claimed to be a missing teenage boy from the US that was missing for close to 4 years. He went so far as to dye his hair to look more like the missing teenager. This man has a Spanish accent and different colored eyes, even with this the family was convinced it was their son. He made up a story about being sold to sex trafficking and being experimented on and that’s why his eyes were now brown instead of blue. The whole family believed it was the same kid that had went missing when in fact it wasn’t.

You would think a family would be able to recognize their loved one but with all the emotion that comes along with it many people will just believe the persons appearance has changed over the years because they will be so relieved to have their loved one back.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's correct. They have the DNA results already, but they aren't releasing it to the public yet.
edit on 4-4-2019 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

NEWPORT, Ky. — Federal investigators have confirmed that a man found in Northern Kentucky is not who he claims to be. The young man was found Wednesday afternoon on the west side of Newport, Kentucky. He claimed to be Timmothy Pitzen, an Illinois boy who has been missing since 2011. Advertisement But he lied to investigators, officials with the FBI said Thursday. He is actually Brian Michael Rini, 23, from Medina, Ohio, according to Newport Police.
Well there you have it. It's not Timmothy. It's a young male in his early 20's, pretending to be him. Drugs were a factor in the young mans mental state.

Link

Better Link
edit on 4-4-2019 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I don't mean this in a mean or insulting way, but are you on the spectrum? It would be helpful to know

Let's say you aren't, and I will simply reply: You do like to goad people don't you.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
One of our kin. The awkward one who asks the questions we overlook... Valuable just the same. Still, one of the good guys....

a reply to: hiddeninsite

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I wake after a short nap to see the headline confirming the DNA test as not him... Hmmm.... saddening, which opens up more questions or perhaps evolves the case closer to finding all the players. Wherever he was, they will vacuum every clue... it is mainstream news now.....!

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I wake after a short nap to see the headline confirming the DNA test as not him... Hmmm.... saddening, which opens up more questions or perhaps evolves the case closer to finding all the players. Wherever he was, they will vacuum every clue... it is mainstream news now.....!

And that's why the authorities didn't immediately let the family come into contact with him ... sad.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Is anyone else curious, why this person would claim to be Timothy, specifically, as apposed to any other "missing" child out there?
I'm sure the investigators are asking that same question. I would like to hear the answer, for sure.

Heart goes out to the family. To get your hopes up after all these years...

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I'm sure they are, but sadly, it could be anything from actually having had contact with the kid at some point to simply having seen some kind of Unsolved Mysteries type thing during a drug episode triggering some kind of psychosis.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Is anyone else curious, why this person would claim to be Timothy, specifically, as apposed to any other "missing" child out there?
I'm sure the investigators are asking that same question. I would like to hear the answer, for sure.

Heart goes out to the family. To get your hopes up after all these years...

Who knows but I'll say this, In what WORLD does that man look like a 14 year old! Why it would even be leaked that there was any possibility on earth, should have immediately been squashed with one look at the guy.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
I agree, I just saw this on the news. It's disturbing that anyone would want to fake this.
that is a huge age difference.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join