It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Curious Case of Young Timmothy Pitzen ...updated

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
If you haven't already heard the news of young Timmothy Pitzen, here's the backstory. Timmothy had been dropped off at school. However his mother, Amy Fry-Pitzen, arrived at the school, picked up Timmy and they set off on a trip together where they visited attractions such as the zoo and waterparks. No one knew they were taking this trip; it is unclear whether Amy had even planned it ahead of time. What Amy did know, however, was that this would be the last trip she would take with her son.

Less than 20 minutes after Timmy was dropped off by his father, his mother, Amy, called the school saying there had been a family emergency and she was coming to pick Timmy up. At around 8:15am, she arrived at the school and left with Timmy in her blue 2004 Ford Expedition SUV. At 10:00am, Amy dropped her car off at an auto-repair shop. A shop employee gave Amy and Timmy a ride to the Brookfield Zoo, where they spent the day while her car was being repaired. At 3:00pm, Amy and Timmy arrived back at the shop and picked up the car. Amy then drove to KeyLime Cove Resort in Gurnee, IL, where she and Timmy spent the night.

Meanwhile, James went to pick Timmy up from school. He was taken aback when he found out that his wife had picked Timmy up shortly after he had dropped him off. He had no knowledge of any trips or family emergencies. James repeatedly attempted to call Amy, each time reaching her voicemail Amy and Timmy then drove around 160 miles northwest to Wisconsin Dells, checking into the Kalahari Resort, where security footage showed them checking in. At 10:00am the next morning, security footage shows Amy and Timmy leaving the Kalahari Resort together. This is the last security footage recorded of Timmothy. They then drove around 120 miles south to Rockford, IL.

This is where things get fuzzy. The next sighting was not until 7:25pm, in Winnebago, IL. Amy was seen at a Family Dollar store buying stationery. At 8:00pm, security footage showed Amy entering a Sullivan’s Grocery store, buying food and leaving around 6 minutes later. Amy was alone in both stores. A housekeeper enters Amy’s room at the Rockford Inn at 12:30pm, where they find Amy’s lifeless body. She had slit her throat and wrists and taken a lethal overdose of antihistamines.

Reddit

Case Info

Yesterday, in Northern Kentucky, a teenage boy flagged down a local resident asking for help. He was bruised and beaten and anxious claiming to be none other than Timmothy Pitzen.

The teenager claiming to be the boy identified himself to authorities in Campbell County, Kentucky, on Wednesday morning. He told investigators he escaped two kidnappers who have held him captive for seven years, according to a Sharonville, Ohio, police report. He said that he was staying at a Red Roof Inn with his abductors and that after he escaped, he ran across a bridge from Ohio to Kentucky, the police report states. He could not provide the exact location of the hotel, authorities said.

NBC News

Nearly 8 years later, and young Timmothy may be able to finally go home. Interestingly, speculation remains. The family, still located in Iowa and Illinois, are being asked to remain there until DNA testing comes back to prove the young mans claim. Meanwhile, authorities are looking for two suspects.

Computer generated photos of what Timmothy might have looked like at various ages.

According to the boy, he described his kidnappers as two body builder-type white men. One had curly black hair, a spider web tattoo on his neck and was wearing a Mountain Dew shirt and jeans. The second was a shorter man with a snake tattoo on his arms. The suspects are said to be driving a white Ford SUV with yellow transfer paint and Wisconsin plates.

Link

Now, without saying who, I have some inside information. This poor young boy was likely a victim of sex trafficking. I know this because someone close to me works in a law enforcement agency and they are investigating it as such. Local PD are working with Cincinnati and Louisville FBI field offices along with Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa officials. I also know that some skepticism remains about the young mans claims. They aren't discrediting him or his story yet at all...but they really want the DNA results to come back before the move forward with anything. Timmothy is in a local area hospital and just about everyone working the case is trying to get as much information out of him as they can.

I genuinely hope this young man is Timmothy Pitzen. I hope he gets to try to find a life of love and compassion, and his family gets the young man back they lost 8 years ago. Maybe there's a way he can live out a normal life.

edit on 4-4-2019 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

UPDATE HERE
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Thu Apr 4 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Well, he is free.... but no doubt scarred for life.
What the hell is wrong with people? I hope they catch them and put them away for life.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Of course it's him, look at the eyes, the Epicanthic fold (upper lid) and the Ears... Ears remain unless surgery is performed to alter.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Those are computer generated photos suggesting what he may have looked like at various ages. I'll edit my post to better represent that.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
My mistake.....

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
My mistake.....

Nah...I should have mentioned that in the post. The mistake is mine.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

A housekeeper enters Amy’s room at the Rockford Inn at 12:30pm, where they find Amy’s lifeless body. She had slit her throat and wrists and taken a lethal overdose of antihistamines.

I would very much like to hear more about this... what the boy witnessed or heard, etc. I find it hard to believe that she slit her own throat AND wrists. I am more inclined to believe she was murdered and the boy kidnapped.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The whole thing is sketchy starting with mom picking him up from school unannounced and taking him for multiple fun day adventures.

Sounds like mom knew what was about to happen to her son?
Maybe the family was in debt?

Kidnapping and dead mom is one thing but also mom acting strange and sneaky for a day before her death also implies she was up to something?

Maybe she tried to divorce husband and take the kid and he sent some goons after her?

Maybe she planned to sell the kid and take off to Mexico and the nappers has a different idea?
Who knows

Interesting story, thanks for sharing something non political.👍

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Well, he is free.... but no doubt scarred for life.
What the hell is wrong with people? I hope they catch them and put them away for life.

"People" is a pretty broad brush don't you think? There are 340 million people living in this country. I don't think you can draw such broad stroke conclusions based on the psychopathic behavior of 2 tattooed pedophiles. You could make the argument the other way saying it's really amazing how many people go to bed at night and wake up the next day unscathed.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Okay.... they perps are not people, apparently.
What are they? Shaved apes?

Tell me, what makes you think that I believe all people are like this?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I remember when this happened. I really hope it is him. I hope they have information to help with other trafficking cases.
I've heard some sick stories about how the route from Chicago to Milwaukee is a huge human trafficking hub.

The upcoming Democratic Convention will bring more of this stuff here. So sick. We need the death penalty for cases like these.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Maybe its not a sex traffic case at all... Could be related to the father... Somebody held the boy, so the father does their biding

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

You wrote:

RE: "What the hell is wrong with people? "

Some people are psychopaths. There's a lot of people living here and only 365 days per year. Something insane beyond our imaginations is bound to happen.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

You wrote:

RE: "What the hell is wrong with people? "

Some people are psychopaths. There's a lot of people living here and only 365 days per year. Something insane beyond our imaginations is bound to happen.

Do you honestly believe that I was referring to every human on the planet?
Or are you nitpicking and making a mountain out of a molehill?

For the record, I do not believe that the entire population of the Earth are psychopaths.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I remember when this happened. I really hope it is him. I hope they have information to help with other trafficking cases.
I've heard some sick stories about how the route from Chicago to Milwaukee is a huge human trafficking hub.

The upcoming Democratic Convention will bring more of this stuff here. So sick. We need the death penalty for cases like these.

I’ve made the drive from Chicago to Milwaukee a couple times. Any idea on how that is a pipeline for human trafficking? Is that like people getting kidnapped in Chicago and the captors just trying to get them out of the city and into a different state? Or is there something else to it?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

put them away for life? i say torture them for 6 months keep them on life support to torture them more.
i hate human trafffikers

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You do love your nitpicking dont ya?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

This is a WILD story, man....I heard on the news this morning that he said he was passed around to many different groups of people, so yes this is likely a sex trafficking case. God, poor little kid. I hope he is able to heal from this and find some semblance of a normal life for himself. I can only imagine how his father is feeling.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yes, this! I have never heard of someone slitting their own throat to commit suicide. Sounds like the mom was murdered, and they made it seem like suicide.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Remains to be seen what on earth the mothers' involvement was....had she ever taken him out of school before? How long had it been going on before he was kidnapped (if it had)?....a strange one that's for sure.

Just read that they found none of Timmothy's things in the room not his toys clothes nor backpack which the mother had bought the day before. Seems to me reading between the lines that she'd feared divorce and she would lose her son, and promptly took off with him to an arranged rendevouz and handed over Timmothy to persons unknown before killing herself.
edit on 4-4-2019 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join