It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food cost, stores closing, part time jobs for both husband and wife and people now living in tents

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

They can lower a bit more, which will keep the share market and the buybacks going, but the whole lot is winding down.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: MarlbBlack
From New Jersey to L.A. it's real, just youtube tent cities and watch a few video's. Eye opening really, a few bad mishaps and boom.

It's not as widespread as YouTube leads you to believe. The majority of homeless In the United States are that way due to mental illness and not from financial issues.

I have to disagree with you on this one. I admit some homeless people are homeless due to mental illness. However, I think more often it is being homeless that gives people mental problems. There are plenty of people out there trying hard, even working more than one job, and just not able to afford housing and all the monthly bills that go with it. Living and following all the rules takes a fairly good investment that not everyone can afford in this day and age.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
there's tent cities all over the place man, there's several of them in DC california itself is a tent city with some houses, there's massive amounts of homeless people in texas and florida just open your eyes

Did I say there weren't homeless people Captain Hysteria? I was refuting the erroneous claim of the Original Poster that there aren't tent cities in nearly every major city, since there isn't.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
you realize there's 70,000 homeless people in NY right??

You realize there aren't tent cities either? Right?

stop being ridiculous to prove your nonsensical point as usual

Maybe you should make another thread complaining about me considering your other one went so well.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I have to disagree with you on this one. I admit some homeless people are homeless due to mental illness. However, I think more often it is being homeless that gives people mental problems.

That's not how mental illness works.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

a reply to: one4all

That's a precious metal dealer and not the Canadian government. You're so disingenuous it's not even funny.

But I'll play along, give me one of those gold coins that are worth over $300 and I'll give you $5 which is what's minted on them.

More lip service Augie.....why not just say...oh wow...you are right and I was wrong....there is in fact a Global currency that is not fiat...what are you trying to spin now?en.wikipedia.org...

Augie...behave....ok....just sit down quietly and eat your humble pie....we have been through this enough times now.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
what is this thread about exactly, I have read this thread, I can comprehend the words of this thread. I have no Idea what this thread is about, funny thing, I've been homeless in the past, and this thread makes no sense what so ever.

Is this thread about greed? is it about mental illness? is it about tent cities in Japan???

My father, who has amassed a million dollars in assets in his life always told me, save 50 cents of each dollar you make. he has no debt and has a million dollars, it's not the wage, it's HOW WE LIVE.

My father never owned a new car, not once in his life, he never bought a new suit either. Never went on "family vacations"
he also never gave money to us kids in an allowance either. You want monney, get a Job. "I feed you and clothe you, I have no other oblgation to you"

people that live in tents have mental illness or are lazy, I have been in those tents and know how tough it is to get out, I did it, and am lazy to boot.

the best part that most of you have overlooked, in the USA tent cites are usually in the democrat run cities and states, how funny is that? The party of "free this and free that" have the most Tent Cites, I wonder why that is??

How much do you value "free"?

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
More lip service Augie.....why not just say...oh wow...you are right and I was wrong....there is in fact a Global currency that is not fiat...what are you trying to spin now?en.wikipedia.org...

Hur-dur, from your own link:

The Silver Maple Leaf is legal tender. The face value is 5 Canadian dollars. The market value of the metal varies, depending on the spot price of silver.

I'll take as many as you have off your hands for $5 a pop since that's what's minted on the obverse. You down for that exchange?

Those are collectible coins and not meant for regular transaction. Maybe when you understand what the word 'fiat' in regards currency actually means we can try to have a big person conversation about the topic.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Hur-dur, from your own link:

The Silver Maple Leaf is legal tender. The face value is 5 Canadian dollars. The market value of the metal varies, depending on the spot price of silver.

I'll take as many as you have off your hands for $5 a pop since that's what's minted on the obverse. You down for that exchange?

Those are collectible coins and not meant for regular transaction. Maybe when you understand what the word 'fiat' in regards currency actually means we can try to have a big person conversation about the topic.

Spin it however you need to Augie...its your personal reality bubble ….lol...www.youtube.com...

They are official Canadian/Global currency...acceptable for regular transactions....why do I so enjoy it when you cling to your last thread Augie???.

Augie...nope...you don't get my non-fiat currency for your imaginary fiat currency.

Its called an OUTLIER Augie...just roll wth it.

edit on 30-3-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

They are official Canadian/Global currency...acceptable for regular transactions....why do I so enjoy it when you cling to your last thread Augie???.

So are you up for selling me those for the minted value? This is a simple yes or no question. Would you sell them for $5 each?

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

oo this thread went south quick lol, hope all are having a good day!

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

So are you up for selling me those for the minted value? This is a simple yes or no question. Would you sell them for $5 each?

When your fiat money is only good for wallpaper we will discuss terms for now I wouldn't even take spot price.Nothin but upside for silver,you can eat it you can use it as an anti-biotic you can use it as a currency...its all round a solid deal IMHO.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

When your fiat money is only good for wallpaper we will discuss terms for now I wouldn't even take spot price.

So your answer is an obvious 'no' which was to be expected since those are cute little collector coins which means they need to be redeemed for fiat money unless you want to take a bath and sell them off for the minted value.

Nothin but upside for silver,you can eat it...

That's nice, you eat your little collector coins, I'll use my dollars and buy a steak.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You ain't looking bro. Even here in my rural ass state, you have tent communities for the homeless.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

You ain't looking bro. Even here in my rural ass state, you have tent communities for the homeless.

and the rich people live in RV cities in the desert or in Walmart parking lots

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

When your fiat money is only good for wallpaper we will discuss terms for now I wouldn't even take spot price.

So your answer is an obvious 'no' which was to be expected since those are cute little collector coins which means they need to be redeemed for fiat money unless you want to take a bath and sell them off for the minted value.

Nothin but upside for silver,you can eat it...

That's nice, you eat your little collector coins, I'll use my dollars and buy a steak.

Augie....you aren't ever like this....come on now...you can clearly see it is legal tender Canadian/Global currency...why don't you celebrate a new angle and new evidence and incorporate it into your world.....face it you were clueless...now I showed something new and interesting....so stop being so Scottish and start being a part of the solution....LMAO.

They are not collector coins Augie...they are Legal Tender Currency...you are one of those guys who gets KOed and wakes up with missing time and immediately picks up where you left off.....lol...no pause for recompense...lol....you just wobble back up and drop your left guard all over again.

Why not discuss how cool this really is.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I have to disagree with you on this one. I admit some homeless people are homeless due to mental illness. However, I think more often it is being homeless that gives people mental problems.

That's not how mental illness works.

PTSD. Stared out fine - tons of stress - mental issues. You think living on the streets is easy? There are also things called psychotic breaks - someone going along just fine, something pushes them past their limit and they crack. When the event is over, they return to normal. The courts call it temporary insanity but it gets a bad rap by people who try to use it as an excuse for criminal behavior.

Yes, mental illness does work that way.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

You can see it in Japan people are getting worked to death, or suicide. Since in the US their are no real safety nets its dog eats dog, if your down your out.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack
From New Jersey to L.A. it's real, just youtube tent cities and watch a few video's. Eye opening really, a few bad mishaps and boom.

It's not as widespread as YouTube leads you to believe. The majority of homeless In the United States are that way due to mental illness and not from financial issues.

I have to disagree with you on this one. I admit some homeless people are homeless due to mental illness. However, I think more often it is being homeless that gives people mental problems. There are plenty of people out there trying hard, even working more than one job, and just not able to afford housing and all the monthly bills that go with it. Living and following all the rules takes a fairly good investment that not everyone can afford in this day and age.

I agree with you, consider this,there is a parasitic component to mental illnesses,and the dietary habits and generic overall health of the person in nearly all cases is the cause of many types of these illnesses, yes they are real, but the cause is a toxic parasite or a bacteria or virus carried by them."Q" has recently hinted that big pharma is about to be disenfranchised.....pay attention to "Q"......what we call cancer is a simple parasite carried pleomorphic bacteria we can easily avoid and kill.

"They" told us most of these diseases were genetic and or hereditary...lol....read Hulda Clarks works....ALL DISEASES ARE CONNECTED TO PARASITIC RELATIONSHPS WE HAVE.

This knowledge being widespread is a firm step in the Global disenfranchisement of big Pharma and the Chemical Assasins who have been murdering humans by the hundreds of millions by polluting our food and WATER supplies and encouraging parasitic/human interactions on a GLOBAL SCALE.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Vroomfondel

You can see it in Japan people are getting worked to death, or suicide. Since in the US their are no real safety nets its dog eats dog, if your down your out.

yes it is so true

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join