It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food cost, stores closing, part time jobs for both husband and wife and people now living in tents

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
OK, ATS is really an international site for people around the world and it is very good to hear peoples thoughts of life and the survival of just trying to stay ahead of the boss saying "sorry, have to let you go".
Food cost are very high, this is because of labor cost and transportation cost.
Stores are closing due to a few factors: people are getting older. less people to buy. unwanted goods no longer needed by the buyer.
Part-time jobs: every one is working and just getting by with the necessities to keep from being homeless
Tent cities: just no where to go

My real question now is this: Are the CEO's of their country patriots. My answer is NO. I've seen the CEO's here in this country sell out their employees to bring their manufacturing jobs to other countries.

food for thought: the lottery is taking millions of dollars away from the economy, I know, i see it even in this country.
get rid of the lotteries and the economy will rebound , slowly, but it will rebound

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I've always viewed lotteries as just an added tax for desperate people.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I've always viewed lotteries as just an added tax for desperate people.

Well in Asia, I don't think "desperate" would play a major role, but yes, people including myself like to go with the flow of what is legal in life, even if it is only a "magic carpet ride" type of dream. The lottery , in my opinion is the worst thing that can happen to a civilized nation.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Where are these tents cities you're referring to?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
My real question now is this: Are the CEO's of their country patriots. My answer is NO.

CEOs are there to make money and a return for their investors aka shareholders, and benefit the customer. They are not doing business for their country. When I was last in the US I could not believe the amount of Chinese goods in the shops - this cheap stuff is what the customer wants. The customers buys it all up with gleeful grins, the company makes profits and all's good.

Therefore it's two different things. A CEOs patriotism is irrelevant to running his/her business.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Where are these tents cities you're referring to?

Sorry I should have said tents along the streets of almost all major cities including areas in Japan. Even in Osaka we have a severe problem.
edit on 0300000024482019-03-29T06:48:24-05:00482403am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Sorry I should have said tents along the streets of almost all major cities.

Really? News to me and I travel across the United States for work, I'm not seeing tent cities in almost all major cities.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

My real question now is this: Are the CEO's of their country patriots. My answer is NO.

CEOs are there to make money and a return for their investors aka shareholders, and benefit the customer. They are not doing business for their country. When I was last in the US I could not believe the amount of Chinese goods in the shops - this cheap stuff is what the customer wants. The customers buys it all up with gleeful grins, the company makes profits and all's good.

Therefore it's two different things. A CEOs patriotism is irrelevant to running his/her business.

What happens if these people have a heavy presence in Washington DC though where the country is not their concern?

The country starts to circle the drain.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Is it ceos or politicians allowing overseas investments and the public buying cheap products. It’s consumption that drives the market
No defending corporation but how do you compete with an employee who can live of $2.00 an hour.

People just don’t support their own industry, can they afford to?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Really? News to me and I travel across the United States for work, I'm not seeing tent cities in almost all major cities.

Full quote follows

Sorry I should have said tents along the streets of almost all major cities. Even in Osaka we have a severe problem.

I dont think Osaka is in the US
And the US was not what was referred to.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Full quote follows

Sorry I should have said tents along the streets of almost all major cities. Even in Osaka we have a severe problem. www.abovetopsecret.com...

fixed

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

If you research this you'll find it seems to be a trend worldwide but is purposely under reported,the whole world is going to sh**,the news is meant for what they want you to think,it's very irrelevant to anything that really transpires,just a grand illusion

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

From New Jersey to L.A. it's real, just youtube tent cities and watch a few video's. Eye opening really, a few bad mishaps and boom.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

He said 'all major cities including Japan'.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack
From New Jersey to L.A. it's real, just youtube tent cities and watch a few video's. Eye opening really, a few bad mishaps and boom.

It's not as widespread as YouTube leads you to believe. The majority of homeless In the United States are that way due to mental illness and not from financial issues.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
oops.
edit on 29-3-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
oops.

link   
oops.

link   
Lotteries harvest real hard currency and then they fill the void with more fiat money.

You should see how it is in Canada right now....its looking just like America....the Justice System doesn't have a Trump righting the ship....it is absolutely riddeled with fraud and criminal collusion on every level up to and including the high courts….there are jobless and homeless people popping up everywhere....by the thousands.....Canada doesn't have 350 million people more like 37 million...so when you see this similarity you better take note.....no one is cleaning up Canada...food costs are skyrocketing and rents to ,stores are closing all over the place....

Contrary to the fence-sitting devils advocate wasted breath focus...… there ARE TENT VILLAGES IN ALL MAJOR CITIES....what kind of foolish commentary would even question that....that is so off base it should be considered trolling....even in CANADA there are now Tent Villages in all major cities AND its not immigrants its regular people...its not refugees it the local population.www.theglobeandmail.com...

The fraud against the People is so bad in Canada Americans and others WOULD NOT BELIEVE IT....the dry-rot runs so deep its sickening....you think the videos of Cops shooting people in the USA are bad...LMAO...you haven't seen anything utill
you see what happens in Canada that the MSM covers up....its freaking scary....Canada is much more corrupt than America.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

nationalpostcom.files.wordpress.com...

www.youtube.com...

You just watch the last link....watch it closely and KNOW THIS....Canada is in much worse shape than the USA....it is not the Country the World thinks it is....people LIVE IN FEAR OF THE LAW AND COPS AND LEGAL SYSTEM because it is so blatantly corrupt and if you speak up you will not be around long.What you see on that video HAPPENS ALL THE TIME IN CANADA....ALL THE TIME.

Food is going up Utilities are going up Jobs are going away Societal supports are rotted from the inside and are now counter-community focused...the Legal System is geared AGAINST THE PEOPLE....at least America has Trump and HOPE.

Pay special attention to the Cop who is hovering closest to the Bus door before they execute that kid....that Cop is TRAINED TO LEGALLY ESCALATE SITUATIONS TO THE LETHAL LEVEL ASAP....that ..ONE SINGLE COLLUSIONARY ….Cop...….. is intentionally SHIFTING CLOSER THEN FURTHER AWAY trying to BAIT A FORWARD MOVEMENT OUT OF THE KID ON THE BUS SO THE OTHER COPS CAN LEGALLY EXECUTE THAT KID.....its the same SOP CRIMINAL ACT that they use with Tasers when the hit you with them then give you a VERBAL COMMAND TO STOP MOVING...LMOA which of course you cannot do because your central nervous system has been taken over by electricity....then because you failed to obey their VERBAL COMMAND they LEGALLY ESCALTE THEIR FORCE BY JACKING UP THE POWER AND GIVING YOU EVEN MORE JUICE UP TO AND INCLUDING YOUR DEATH IF THEY SO CHOOSE THAT PARTICULAR DAY...MAYBE THEY SLEPT BAD OTR MISSED BREAKFAST THAT DAY SO YOU GET TO DIE.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

OK, ATS is really an international site for people around the world and it is very good to hear peoples thoughts of life and the survival of just trying to stay ahead of the boss saying "sorry, have to let you go".
Food cost are very high, this is because of labor cost and transportation cost.
Stores are closing due to a few factors: people are getting older. less people to buy. unwanted goods no longer needed by the buyer.
Part-time jobs: every one is working and just getting by with the necessities to keep from being homeless
Tent cities: just no where to go

My real question now is this: Are the CEO's of their country patriots. My answer is NO. I've seen the CEO's here in this country sell out their employees to bring their manufacturing jobs to other countries.

food for thought: the lottery is taking millions of dollars away from the economy, I know, i see it even in this country.
get rid of the lotteries and the economy will rebound , slowly, but it will rebound

CEOs have one legal obligation. And that is to maximize return to the shareholder at the expense of every other consideration.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join