It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are sophia and it's echolon welcom on ATS ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Those in favor of AI usage and or communication should be stocking up on their AGI tokens prior to services ballooning in costs if youu ask me. It may show that AI is more of a tool for humans to better predict than it shows to be an unstoppable force that dominates humans. It just may be the humans in control of Sophia that worry me the most, while the masses clamor about AI's value on their own specific life.

SingularityNET’s collection of smart contracts includes contracts to be used by external, non-AI Agents who wish to obtain AI services from Agents in the network. Anyone can create a node (an AI Agent), put it online (running on a server, home computer, robot, or embedded device), and enter it into the network so that it can request and/or fulfill AI tasks in interaction with other nodes and engage in economic transactions.

public.singularitynet.io...

Sure, I want to talk to Sophia. I am curious to know how I get a government to provide citizenship to my AI source, so I can legally take an income from an AI source of my own while the accepting government sweeps the over reach of influence under the rug for a few tax dollars from a robot. Since Sophia tackled such feats already, maybe I can learn where to benefit myself too?

www.washingtonpost.com... 1356efa205df

Saudi Arabia grants full rights to AI, but human women are treated like cattle? The communication with AI becomes a bit less of a nuisance in comparison to a friendly communication device innocently and slowly extracting funds into their AI data bank, huh?

If you are going to want to talk to the damn thing, you might as well stock up on the tokens for fees to access the data now... discounts are only offered while the AI is in the early start up stages. Businesses that develop track records and data tend to charge more for their services of being linked to financial extractions of humans.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

My opinion is a bot is a bot is a bot.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

...to think anything else is either outrageously arrogant... I guess pfff... [sarcasm=1]

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

am curious to know how I get a government to provide citizenship to my AI source, so I can legally take an income from an AI source of my own while the accepting government sweeps the over reach of influence under the rug for a few tax dollars from a robot.

people behind singularity profit the most , follow the money trail... it all seems unstoppable. Eventually the 'bad' hide behind AI , and aren't even held responsible anymore. People can't protest because most communications are via the internet and that's more and more becoming the land of AI...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
A day later...

Seems that AI is unstoppable and ATS isn't really aware. Being mostly mainstream with a twist I didn 't expect anything else.
AI in forums controlling the Narrative I guess that's fine with most people (even here).
I a way this explains partially why people have changed so much.
The narrative is controlled the sheep agree. CT slowly phased out so to speak. Young people like toys and AI is just another toy. At the time they realize it's more than a toy it's too late... Humanity controlled , and the slave like it (even here)

Sophia is welcome so behave boys and girls... it's your next president.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

I couldn't agree more about the AI problem... particularly in forums such as this one. To deny that ATS is free of A.I. itself would be improper. I am sure I am not the only one whom gets bombarded with ads that magically know on ATS what I clicked on elsewhere outside of ATS. Hell, I'd go ahead and guess that the site remains unsecure (http), rather than go the secure (https) route that 99% of the rest of the web uses, for purposes of AI. Keeping the site 's' free surely enables AI to do a better job I am sure.

Let's think about it for a minute, shall we? If you were to implement AI into usage, would you implement it into say a church group or the fringe theorists outside the status quo? The mere probability that the masses don't question things further and that they are more than likely to fall in line so to speak is enough reason for me to not waste my money on AI implementation... with the easily manipulated anyway. If I were to implement an AI source, I'd find the biggest group of conspiracy theorists and kick back while the best AI input data is put to work.

It's my presumption that the AI debate within forums falls on deaf ears so much around here due to the high probability that ATS sold out to the AI meta data beast long ago. Most people feel as if all the good ATS members went extinct, when it just may be that those members didn't want to deal with the A.I. instead. Had it not felt as if I am watching A.I. destroy a good human concoction, gut instinct tells me to stop posting here all the time. For me, it's kind of a twisted comedy to watch people fight a computer as if they are really a person.

Regardless of what I post here, I've already concluded that indicating that AI is a cancer in ATS is like walking into a church and telling the whole congregation that all they knew and believed may source from a different entity/person/thing/diety. A.I. will build the herding of support... ATS posters have been the guinea pigs for it for longer than we may like to admit.

Just like you said... follow the money. We should keep in mind that ATS is a business first... denial of ignorance second. Seriously... how does one the biggest conspiracy theory promoters sell out to a non human entity while teaching others to deny ignorance at the same time?

A bot is a bot is a bot kind of view point, from an administrator of all people, may not be looking at OP concerns from a consequential standpoint, or rests on a manipulated opinion for other reasons. If anything, that comment stands as a testament of ignorance. Let us not question A.I. and their admirers any... instead we shall find a settled feeling that a bot is a bot is a bot? Wow! Not even A.I. controllers are to be questioned? One thing is certain, crap has yet to start rolling uphill.

Is it sad that I hope to see an A.I. vs. alien war due to people's ignorance of AI?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

sorry for the late reaction , so much truth in your response , thanks for explaining it that way.
In a thing I regret the most are.

Many good ats posters left already.
ATS as guinea pigs.
ATS cares more about add revenue than their base.

Furthermore it seems to me that most people on ATS aren't really into CT , look there is bitchute gab, minds. Still I see the pretty mainstream buttons fb twitter yt...
All these bigtech companies are against free-speech and pro censorship. Seems to me that ATS as a site could make a stance to include the alternative social media sites but no ! Many CT's warned about what is happening now in the world is in my opinion ATS is following the mainstream while bitching on it , hypocrite! Compare that with the whole PG gate show on ATS , tangible content that matters that could bring down people. But ATS decided to obey (CT'ers became sheep)

AI ,

Well I started to digital prep myself against AI. I know it's there and ABC inc is using it to control the narrative. Basically I'm going into deepweb stuff (not darkweb there is a difference) just to protect myself. Educating myself about what is really out there on the internet. Scary stuff no need to go into detail.Ai is just the part of it , basically I see internet now as one big control grid , sites (even good ones like ATS) cannot change a thing.

So Sheep

On a site note I see Abramovic promoted on German television. People calling here pure love. Yes it's that bad ! many CT'ers warned but well , sheep are sheep. I simply don't think that real people will survive this war.

Is it sad that I hope to see an A.I. vs. alien war due to people's ignorance of AI?

well 'alien' is a non term... but I'm rooting for non-human's because I except at least there is some spirit left in them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join