It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ Police Happened to Be in a Training Session When Mosque Shooting Began

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Now we learn of yet another strange "coincidence".

Apparently New Zealand police were engaging in a training exercise very close to where the Mosque shootings started.

New York Times has a story about as well as others.

How many of these "one in a million" coincidences will it take ?

Very Very Interesting 😎

It took police officers in New Zealand 36 minutes to catch the terrorist who murdered 50 people in two Christchurch mosques last week. Dramatic footage shows that just two officers—only one of whom had a gun—apprehend the suspect after his bloody rampage. We are now learning that this response time would have been longer, but police happened to be conducting a drill nearby practicing for a similar attack.

In what can be described as an extremely strange “coincidence,” Chris Cahill, a detective inspector who is president of a local labor union for police officers, explained that officers were involved in a drill near the city center when the shooting broke out.

According to the NY Times:

The police said a special armed tactical unit arrived at Al Noor Mosque four minutes after the first officers, or 10 minutes after the initial emergency call.

Mr. Cahill said it normally would have taken longer, with team members summoned to a police station to suit up. On Friday, though, they happened to be in a training session in the city center and wearing their gear, he said.

NZ Police Happened to Be in a Training Session When Mosque Shooting Began

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Interesting.
The conspiracy nutter in me goes crazy at stuff like this.

I'm not sure they would want quicker response times in this situation however.
This could actually be good proof against this being a stunt by TPTB.

But maybe that's just what they want us to think.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Why am I not surprised by this? And why all the banning on all the video, music, weapons and other things used and such? This is one funny occurrence.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Imagine that. Nice find Xuenchen.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It also occurred 666 full days after the Mueller investigation began.

www.timeanddate.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
49 gay people killed by a Muslim in a Florida nightclub
49 Muslims killed by a white nutter from Australia

Whats in frame 313 of the tape ... asking for a friend
edit on 18/3/2019 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

edit on 18-3-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: cannot seem to guarantee the absence of double posts from my satellite connedtion ....

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Hey … what you just said here is good thinking. There are many alternatives …

Another one too is that maybe they wanted to show how effective police are in responding quickly; so, that there is no need for anyone else to have a gun … except police?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

So under normal circumstances (i.e. not being in a training session), the officers would have to first go to the police station and "suit up?" Sheesh. What are their poice actually prepared for? Not much, it sounds like.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FluffyKittens

Police in New Zealand don’t typically carry firearms, much less dress in tactical gear, so officers holding a drill with all their tactical equipment and weapons at the ready was a helpful coincidence indeed.

www.activistpost.com...

In November of 2015, during the tragic attacks on Paris, it was later reported that Paris-area emergency personnel and ambulance crews were taking part in a simulated emergency exercise on the very same day.

The exact nature of the drill was a simulated mass shooting attack, according to Dr. Mathieu Raux, emergency room chief at the PitiÊ-Salpetrière hospital in Paris.

Also, during the 9/11 attacks on the U.S., North American Aerospace Defense Command’s (NORAD) was in the midst of a training exercise called Vigilant Guardian, which “coincidentally” simulated planes being hijacked by terrorists.

As if these two events weren’t a strange enough “coincidence,” the London subway attacks on 7/7 also encompassed drills happening only days prior to that terrorist attack.

Gematria: www.gematrix.org...

Christchurch = 138
Donald Trump = 138
Black Sun Shine = 138
Six One Six = 138

While 666 is called the "number of the beast" in most manuscripts of Revelation 13:18, a fragment of the earliest papyrus 115 gives the number as 616.

en.wikipedia.org...(number)

Another particularly strange coincidence is the fact that 30 survivors of the Parkland shooting traveled to Christchurch last July. The purpose of that trip, according to Sandi Davis, a sociology teacher at Stoneman Douglas, was a way to help the students cope with the tragedy they experienced and also as a way for them to learn how to sustain the anti-gun violence movement they had begun in the Parkland shooting’s aftermath.

Add the Las Vegas shooting in there. Wasn't there a drill or training exercise going on there too?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Ditto the London bombing , Sandy Hook ,Naval Yard shooting

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: KansasGirl

Ditto the London bombing , Sandy Hook ,Naval Yard shooting

The Navy Yard shooting? What was the drill going on with that one? I worked in the building right next to the one where the shooting occurred, when I was in the Navy. If you got there early enough, the best parking spots were up against that building.

But, since the shooting was on the Yard, it's not strange that a drill was happening. Drills are going on every day at military bases. So, was it an unusual or special drill, is that what you mean?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

On Friday, though, they happened to be in a training session in the city center and wearing their gear, he said.

Isn't a a special armed tactical unit almost always in a training session?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
And it took 20mins for then to get there.....yeah right.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
And it took 20mins for then to get there.....yeah right.

Doesn't it take about an hour to drive from one end of Christchurch to the other?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but there are way too many occurrences of this.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: curme

I can drive from Auckland to Hamilton in an hour,I've never been to Christchurch,but I do know cops have a helicopter and their cars have sirens and lights and can go really fast

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
So our pathetic country now says they won't give the killer fame,but now the say how many people watched the video,lol
www.nzherald.co.nz...

I can't work it out?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shockerking
Why am I not surprised by this? And why all the banning on all the video, music, weapons and other things used and such? This is one funny occurrence.

YouTube just recently banned a very famous Serb/Slavic video known as remove kebab. A popular meme used to refernce to radical Islamsits. Or even Balkan politicians.

MSM Calling the meme as A Serb White Nationalist propaganda which is offensive to Muslims. I found rather comical how an meme is now deemed offensive.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join