It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ Police Happened to Be in a Training Session When Mosque Shooting Began

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OMG. Police and military train all. The. Time. But, yeah, they chose that one day. Sure.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bender151

Maybe they do,but 20mins to get to the shooting,while in the same city,even though many called services... And even Muslims with guns were on the scene at the time. Ostrich syndrome?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The shooter had visited Israel and Turkey but also North Korea and Pakistan as well,what did he do to finance his travels and why didnt his passport trigger off a warning?....many questions but no investigative journalism just virtue signalling and censorship agenda mantra.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Ive said all I need to say in these threads. Its obvious what happening. We are a smaller population and a test state for many things related to TPTBs plan. I'm out. I'll be back when Islam makes an attack in retribution, which will be soon I'd say..

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Several websites have been wiped off the Australian internet map its very suspicious I mean all your ISIS beheading tapes are still on you tube but there seems to be a sense of urgency to remove this particular video from the web

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

NZ=test. Don't change the channel just yet.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Hey … what you just said here is good thinking. There are many alternatives …

Another one too is that maybe they wanted to show how effective police are in responding quickly; so, that there is no need for anyone else to have a gun … except police?

True, it's an interesting trade off that they would have to make.
I was just thinking "if it bleeds it leads", the idea that they would need to show the competence of the police as well is something I definitely overlooked.

I think Port Arthur was dodgy, I'm not sure about this one.

Of course I think Port Arthur definitely saved lives with the gun control.
Criminals still get their guns but regular Joe doesn't shoot himself after a few drinks.

If things like this are being orchestrated, the people doing it would have to have a good reason.
Could saving lives be one of them?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This is what blows me away. There are thousands of videos on FaceB, and in my opinion so much more graphic then what happen in NZ, yet they simply give it a reveal content button, stating that its violent!?! Some of these videos are from 2016 and still shared, and they only get that reveal content button after a report. So People at FaceB who review this, think its fine to show someones brain being blown out, dismembered, cooked. Something is not right.

originally posted by: khnum

Several websites have been wiped off the Australian internet map its very suspicious I mean all your ISIS beheading tapes are still on you tube but there seems to be a sense of urgency to remove this particular video from the web

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Damn @ 3:13 are those blanks in all the magazines holy crap !!!1 ok check 8:58-9:11 spent casings disappear into thin air too?? is it a pixel error??
edit on 19-3-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: WillTunqure
This is what blows me away. There are thousands of videos on FaceB, and in my opinion so much more graphic then what happen in NZ, yet they simply give it a reveal content button, stating that its violent!?! Some of these videos are from 2016 and still shared, and they only get that reveal content button after a report. So People at FaceB who review this, think its fine to show someones brain being blown out, dismembered, cooked. Something is not right.

originally posted by: khnum

It is quite ridiculous...the killer livestreams on Facebook and Twitter, so they ban Gab...

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

49 Muslims killed by a white nutter from Australia

Was the 50th person killed not a Muslim?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   

what did he do to finance his travels

His Father passed away in 2010( I think it was around then) and after that he began traveling.

Could have been inheritance money or life insurance money.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Damn @ 3:13 are those blanks in all the magazines holy crap !!!1

No, they’re not.

k check 8:58-9:11 spent casings disappear into thin air too?? is it a pixel error??

No, they don’t.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nothing in this world is just by "accident"...or just by "co-incidence"....

1st Responder

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Apparently he recieved an inheritance and then invested his money on crypto.

Did Christchurch killer invest his money in Bitconnect?

I found it strange that various phone service provider's have blocked 4chan, liveleak and various other sites. Yet Kiwifarms a site that has continually hosted the manifesto all the info and full videos is still accessible. Sites like Voat and Stormfront can still be accessed through Vodaphone but other sites with less extreme hate speech are not accessible. They should take down Failbook they hosted the video first and create more issues in society than these other sites and their minuscule membership and user base!

In no way do I condone his actions and my heart goes out to the victims, unfortunately their lives may be pawns in a larger narrative again. Something stinks to high hell about this possible"psy-op". I am seeing all the precursors of other "psy-op" massacres like Port Arthur etc. Either way we will never uncover the truth.....

Censorship really pisses me off (off course there needs to be controls on child abuse material), Australia has no right to free speech unlike the USA so this is a dark tunnel we are heading down.....Take the guns but do not impinge on freedom of knowledge and expression.
edit on 19-3-2019 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
According to the NY Times:
The police said a special armed tactical unit arrived at Al Noor Mosque four minutes after the first officers, or 10 minutes after the initial emergency call.

If cops were already on scene six minutes after the first ermergency calls, how was the shooter able to make his 17-minute video and then escape unhindered?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Not necessarily; sometimes you are in school, on leave, or patrolling/staff duty.

You can't say that it isn't suspicious that the exact same TYPE of drill occurs on the same day as the ACTUAL event occurs.

a reply to: bender151

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
49 gay people killed by a Muslim in a Florida nightclub
49 Muslims killed by a white nutter from Australia

Well, considering there are 50 killed in NZ, I dunno.. but never let the little things get in the way of those rotten fishes.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

Ive said all I need to say in these threads. Its obvious what happening. We are a smaller population and a test state for many things related to TPTBs plan. I'm out. I'll be back when Islam makes an attack in retribution, which will be soon I'd say..

There is already a 'protest' planned because in islam, they are required to bury their dead in days, not weeks.. so they're getting antsy.

Hell, they've not even identified everyone yet, as of Sunday, people were still unaccounted for.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now we learn of yet another strange "coincidence".

Apparently New Zealand police were engaging in a training exercise very close to where the Mosque shootings started.

New York Times has a story about as well as others.

How many of these "one in a million" coincidences will it take ?

Very Very Interesting 😎

It took police officers in New Zealand 36 minutes to catch the terrorist who murdered 50 people in two Christchurch mosques last week. Dramatic footage shows that just two officers—only one of whom had a gun—apprehend the suspect after his bloody rampage. We are now learning that this response time would have been longer, but police happened to be conducting a drill nearby practicing for a similar attack.

In what can be described as an extremely strange “coincidence,” Chris Cahill, a detective inspector who is president of a local labor union for police officers, explained that officers were involved in a drill near the city center when the shooting broke out.

According to the NY Times:

The police said a special armed tactical unit arrived at Al Noor Mosque four minutes after the first officers, or 10 minutes after the initial emergency call.

Mr. Cahill said it normally would have taken longer, with team members summoned to a police station to suit up. On Friday, though, they happened to be in a training session in the city center and wearing their gear, he said.

NZ Police Happened to Be in a Training Session When Mosque Shooting Began

How do you know how big a co-incidence it is? How often does that type of training take place - weekly/fortnightly/yearly - any ideas? If not, you're just digging. How unlike you

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join