It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to you call the New Zealand shooter?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I never use mass shooters names, I personally will not move lift up their name.

This is why this post is in political ideology and not the mud pit, but i have a feeling it is going to be moved there. More on the reason why later

What do you call the shooter?

is he a terrorist?

Googling "terrorist" i get "unlawfully using violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

The first thing that catches my attention is, that if the government allows you to use violence or intimidation, it's ok. You can take that many ways. 1) that anything the state does to you that the state says is ok, is not terr-orism. That's a little scary.
2) Grey area, tribalism, or what have you, but if a government tells you to commit violence and intimidation against another country, as long as your side wins, it's not terrorism. should I say, as long as your side doesn't lose.

What was the shooters aims? If you believe everything he wrote, it's to have a green clean, environment with every race in it's own area and the white race under a political system similar to China's . Make your own post if you believe all of that. So what parts do you believe? Do you believe what your confirmation bias says you should believe? I will share my views in the summary

If you think he is a terrorist, what do you call him?

Is he a domestic terrorist? That's the term that's been thrown around. He's not domestic, he is from another country. If you count that he is there legally, therefore he's a domestic terrorist...then wouldn't most or all the 9-11 hijackers also be domestic terrorist too then?

or is "domestic terrorist" code word for "white"? Then would "terrorist " be code word for "Muslim"?

I think he wants to play as many sides up against each other and wants violence to happens. I don't think he cares who dies in his wake, he just wants to be patient 0 in a body count.

From the definition above violence as a goal is not political unless you want to say violence IS politics. then just about anything is terrorism

I don't think hes a terrorist, I do think his goal is to trigger as many people as he can. That's why this post will probably end up in the mud pit, because triggered people looking for confirmation bias, won't play nice ...or more to the point, be played by the shooter like Nintendo on Christmas morning

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Did you read his manifesto? Did you see his description of himself. I take him at his word...

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

A demonically possessed asshole.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Mr. Hopefully About To Get Raped In Prison On A Daily Basis.

edit on 16-3-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
He's a psychopathic murderer....

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Doesn't really matter what you call him........Trump somehow someway is responsible for his actions and probably had the Russians deliver the guns and ammo to him.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

What to you call the New Zealand shooter?

I call it a Disposable Identity with a full script written well in advance 😎

TPTB have a multi-terabyte database full of them 😎

Each one can be activated on demand 😎

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
A MSM wet dream.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

right-wing-extremist. like some folks here on ats. same agenda.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

If he'd been a Muslim he'd be called a terrorist so I see no reason not to call him a terrorist , any other appendages to the description seem unnecessary .
edit on 16-3-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Apparently he had recently visited Pakistan, and North Korea, where did he get the money?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
WHATEVER you can describe a mass murderer to be, he fits the ticket. But above all, I'd call him STUPID.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

First off I think you should change the title too "What do you call the Australian shooter?" He was not a New Zealander. Simple mistake to make I am sure.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

What makes you think he was right wing. Everything I’ve heard says he was communist.
His goal in the killings was for the US to give up our guns.
Doesn’t sound very right wing to me.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
He called himself a Communist, Eco-Fascist. I think that is a good description. I am unsure how attacking Muslims peacefully worshiping helps the environment or supports the Chinese Government. I am pretty sure he was just a crazy son-of-a-bitch.
edit on 2019/3/16 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Double Post

My sincere apologies.

edit on 2019/3/16 by Metallicus because: Double Post

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Did you unflag your own thread?

Lol

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: oloufo

What makes you think he was right wing. Everything I’ve heard says he was communist.
His goal in the killings was for the US to give up our guns.
Doesn’t sound very right wing to me.

your comment makes me both angry and sad. he is a right-wing-terrorist. he killed muslims because he hates muslims. he killed muslims because of the so called genocide of the white man. and folks like you helped him to keep on track. thats your goal.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
He's a product of the DEEP fringe /POL , chan boards and probably a Voat member as well. Sad but true.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

If he'd been a Muslim he'd be called a terrorist so I see no reason not to call him a terrorist , any other appendages to the description seem unnecessary .

If he’d been a muslim the left would be telling us that his culture is not to be blamed (yet they’re currently blaming ALL right wing culture)
They’d be telling us that it’s the West’s fault for attacking muslims (yet they’re not saying this shooting is the fault of past muslim atrocities in the west)

Is it right wing ideology to Stone your own daughter or mother to death while being cheered on by your family and peers?

What was the penalty for rape victims under nazism? Were they convicted of adultery and brutally murdered in public?

White genocide in Africa and the left says “oh well, that’s payback”.
Innocent people being held to account for the sins of their forebears, perfectly acceptable to the left.
And in NZ there were innocent people killed because of the actions of others across the world, and the left is outraged.

Are the left racist? Why is the outrage ONLY there when the perp is white or when the victims are not westerners??

If he’d been a muslim there would be ZERO outrage from the hypocritical left. Their faux outrage has been predictably expected and they didn’t disappoint.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join