It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christchurch shooting: police search for gunman after mass shooting at mosque – live updates

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Just watched the news, 49 dead.

I hope the bastard fries.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
What a horrific thing to wake up and watch/read about. What is with these psychopaths thinking there is some kind of justification for shooting people at a place or worship, or school?

While I believe Islam has issues, like many religions often do, there is no justification for an attack like this, it's an act of cowards, murdering unarmed innocent people in their most vulnerable place of worship.

It's incredibly disturbing, sad, and infuriating beyond words. There has to be a special place in hell for cowardly murderers like these.

My thoughts and prayers are with the victims, their families and their community.

God bless all

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Unfortunatley, radicalism breeds radicalism. Islam doesn't really belong in western scoiety and has a lot to answer for. But this is kind of action is abohrent. I'm sad and disgusted.

Question the faith, it's teachings and it's motives. Don't attack it's innocent followers.

Something's gotta give. Soon.
edit on 15-3-2019 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Have you ever been to Europe?

Can you expand on your knowledge of open borders in Europe and why you think it's bad?

I need to know before I try and engage you on this subject..

Your such a hypocrite. I made a statement the other day about how immigration had effected me and all you could do was attack and insult me.

So I asked you this VVVVV

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
It's obvious that this is a topic you have no knowledge in and no clue about.

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you live in another country?

Yet, you're a expert on ours and the issues we face?

All you could do was attack and insult me once me again. Yet, here you are VVVVVVV

So you got nothing, no experience just someone else's pov... Figures...

Peddle your propaganda to someone else I'm not buying it.

So the same logic only applies when it's coming from you not someone else? Your a gem dude.

Now tell us again why it matters if he's ever been to Europe?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

"I always told myself when terrorism hits NZ it will be a red line..." quoting you OP, that's why "they" did it.

Between your reaction and that of the prime minister, I have no doubt this was a psy op/false flag whatever you wanna call it. Thats my opinion.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

"I always told myself when terrorism hits NZ it will be a red line..." quoting you OP, that's why "they" did it.

Between your reaction and that of the prime minister, I have no doubt this was a psy op/false flag whatever you wanna call it. Thats my opinion.

This certainly was was a psy-op but not from any state actors. This was a psy-op thick with Alt Right meme culture references from what I have been able to gather. I haven't read the manifesto, I'd rather not and I'm not up on the whole meme culture thing but have been reading discussions on other platforms that have said that his manifesto is riddled with references that are designed to entertain and inspire other extremists and to trigger the media. It's a really deep rabbit hole that is agitating from different angles. It appears this was a clever psy-op instigated by this man alone and spawned from a poisonous online culture that is synonymous with the Alt Right.

I'm across the Tasman in Australia and feel sick. My heart goes out to those who are mourning their loved ones tonight.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: harold223

his manifesto is riddled with references that are designed to entertain and inspire other extremists and to trigger the media.

Is that in any way surprising for a right wing nutjob? Par for the course, I'd say.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
em..

US, Middle East its expected

Really? You're a moron.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Well, this thread just did a couple laps around the toilet bowl!

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

And it's full of crap, too.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

What nonsensical stupid racist arses.

Rest in peace to all the poor people.

edit on 15-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLorax
Its telling that the media doesn't say what state or town this Brenton Tarrant is from, so it's difficult to see if he is a real person, not just some ASIO/Military freak/MKULTRA mind controlled killer.

Did people really die?
Were there adds for crisis actors in the area?
Were there drills?

Your thesis is entirely possible, given other past hoaxes. We should all stay skeptical.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I apologise if this has already been posted but i see it is not just in the UK with useless, idiotic politicians.

Sky News

It is Frasier Anning, the Aussie politician, saying it is vigilantism and that Muslim immigration is to blame. Not terror attack, oh no. It's vigilantism. The morons are really coming out of the woodwork today.......

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
as an aside, what exactly does using Alex Jones have to do with this? Where has he claimed nothing has happened, in the past? And please, do use his complete statements, not the 'gay frogs' angle people often back down to.

it's 28 past the hour, so lets all just wait 5 minutes before we can talk, once again.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Yet this still doesn't come close to any sort of argument for gun control.

No body count will ever justify gun control. If these are false flags attacks, the anti's are killing in vein. If they are not, it simply proves that some people are violent, dangerous and demented - hardly a surprise to anybody who pays attention. In fact, this fact is an argument against gun control and to ensure mass/total proliferation of firearms.

The door guards had their backs turned. Nobody was armed. Only one Mosque attendee tried to tackle the gunman. Piling into a corner and waiting to die is not a valid defensive strategy.

...and to those who will use this as a way to attack unrelated gun owners: Shame on you. Shame, shame, shame.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I had just woke up and had finished my first cup of coffee
when I read that article.I start my day the same way every
morning.I eat my breakfast while reading from Steve Quayle's
web site,then it is off to Breitbart's than Alex Jones and
finally ATS.

Here is another article as well...www.infowars.com...
edit on 15-3-2019 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
So what about the other 3 people arrested and the multiple IED's on multiple cars? Who are they and why aren't they mentioned in the livestreamers manifesto? Why did he claim to be working alone yet they have multiple arrests?

There are almost always initial reports of multiple shooters, which quickly becomes just one lone gunman the next day. It's the sign of the covert op.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster

ffffffing bad. Now im worried. I dont want my husband to go to Judas Priest concert at Mt Smart tomorrow night. I feel sick and sad.

I live right next to a large mosque. The people around me are all middle eastern, and even today, after reading this and having to out, it struck me..

Is this what was wanted? For us to be in fear? I won't let it deter me, but how many will...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Its also just confusion initially with these sort of tragedies which is completely normal.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Great job liberals, keep forcing Refugees down a native population's throat and you end up with attrocities like this.

We tried to warn you. We tried to warn you that Western nations were not immune to the exact same problems the rest of the world faces.

We tried.

Pray for the dead. The video is sickening.
edit on 3/15/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join