It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Body Double?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

There's literally no reason for anyone to pay the money to clone/double her.

You act like she / they is a sane person / collective. As if anything it does would make sense to sane people.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

That absolutely is not Hillary Clinton. The first thing that struck me when watching this is the lack of intense evil energy she always exudes. This is the first quality in her which I notice straight away. It is missing here. Her face is all wrong. Her mannerisms are wrong. It is like watching a good actor doing an impression of her in such a way as to be natural (an actor doing playing Hillary Clinton in 'her own way.') It is painfully obvious that this is not her. Embarrassing, isn't it? This 2019. Maybe they would have gotten away with his crap back in the 70's when people had smaller TV's with grainy reception but now in this digital age of widescreen TV's and software and knowledge at our fingertips to check all these things, it's insane that they would think they could get away with this.
edit on 6-3-2019 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Gained weight and really puffed out in the face. Got a different nose. Holds her head differently (she is holding her chin up and back in a more motherly, comfortable fashion. Hillary does not do that (see below.) Her eyes are passive instead of sharp/intense. She has a more natural smile, instead of that sharp, pretentious smirk. Her eyebrows are more curved, rather than pointed at the top. Her smile is very different.

The biggest difference (besides the weight gain) is her eyes though. They are so different. They naturally open wider with her double and they are much more passive. Hillary's eyes are sharp, beaming outward from personal intent. Her double's eyes are more comforting, inviting, reassuring (motherly.) In short, Hillary has a very cold and blunt personality, while her double exudes warmth and gentleness.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This is a better pic of the real Hillary Clinton.

Putting the image under filters further demonstrates the obvious differences.

You can also see that the head shapes are different:

Hillary's face is more square (on the right.)
Her double's is more oval (on left.)

edit on 6-3-2019 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
Maybe this cloning thing is real. There are tons of videos about it. If they can do it to any animal int he 40's than cloning a human wouldn't be all that hard at all. Who knows! Crazy chit!

It took 71 years for her to look like she does today.

And eating a live puppy every day.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: scolai

This doesn’t even sound like her. Are we 100% sure this isn’t an SNL sketch?

It did cross my mind that perhaps they hired the person who portrays her on SNL. Not that anyone still watches that show, but it would provide a "ready made" solution.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Dear lord. I couldn't even get half way through that video. I'm just sitting here waiting for her to mention her own crimes, and I see where this video is headed...so I had to tap out. Btw...they're clones. Lots of artists and musician's have them as well. Once the actor (or the others) die, their clone can keep making them money...or it could just be Botox.
edit on 6-3-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
The eyes don't lie. The eyes don't lie.

And the lady isn't coughing. The Hill can't go 5 minutes in a public speech without coughing.

Hope this helps.

Yikes. The eyes lie all the time my friend

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

COURT MARTIAL CLINTPN FAMILY PLEASE.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

If true, there's a good chance there's more HIllary clones where this one came from.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Pretty poor excuse for a 'double' Hillary look-a-like might be more accurate.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join