It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3042

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 223a30 No.5646668 πŸ“
Mar 12 2019 18:32:47 (EST)
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
Q+

12 are going down?

Q+ in on the action today...

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

/sarc on. The wickless candles are a reference to Princess Di... "Candles in the Wind"... /sarcoff

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I see President Trump has posted 12 of his favorite campaign videos!

Any significance to the number "12"? Maybe 12 indictments unsealed in the first batch of un-sealings that Q referenced today?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

β€˜What difference does it make?’ Did Lisa Page just bust Loretta Lynch for lying about DOJ’s role in Hillary email probe?

NEW: Lisa Page's congressional testimony reveals that the FBI was considering charging Hillary Clinton under the Espionage Act for "gross negligence" β€” until the DOJ flat-out told them "No."https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lisa-page-said-fbi-discussed-charging-hillary-clinton-with-gross-negligence-in-2016-and-doj-told-them-no …

twitchy.com... mail-probe/

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
12-day countdown? (March 24)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Not a Q follower.
Kremlin
Think logically.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Q#3041

Returning 'THE RULE OF LAW' to OUR LAND.

Warning, long winded Cranky.

Here is where Cranky diverges slightly from Q - (Q knew that was coming lol).

At first glance Q is referring to the law of the LAND verses what we operate under which is the law of the sea, or color of law. Law of land is simple, while law of the sea, Admiralty Law, is simply "do as we say or pay us for your screw up (biggest gun law)," as governed by the millions of laws WW and the 10's of millions of words that mean only what a judge/police/other agrees them mean in that moment.

That said, here is where I diverge and I think it matters. Which came first, Q or the Chans? Q or DJT? The Plan or the US Constitution? Really, The Plan or the Constitution?

I would argue not one person living or dead has ever lived under the terms of the Constitution as it was intended. No one with actual knowledge could argue that we have since 1871 - look it up. Forget about in modern times with Federal Reserve Debt Notes etc...

The Constitution was meant to codify the rules for governing the business of governing business - AND NOT HUMAN BEINGS.

Again, the Constitution codified the system of governmental controls on commerce - the exchange of goods through which the State(s) would work to keep a level and fair system of exchange. The Constitution as it was intended says nothing about governing human beings and usurping their "self evident" god given rights (insert choice of god).

The reason I make the distinction and why I diverge with Q, is that folks are NOT returning to something they personally know. They are trying to find something that they have never had before, while trashing the lies buried within them that led them into the enslavement, lies about the very document they think gives them rights - which it does no such thing.

Long winded Cranky again, but I think it matters. This is new for all, not a return. The feeling will be new and we must work to not judge ourselves or others as we flounder a bit through this.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester
Not a Q follower.
Kremlin
Think logically.

What logic takes you to the conclusion that it is the Kremlin?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Re: www.thegatewaypundit.com... rump-video/

After reading the above article, it's now super obvious why Adam Schiff says he will call Mueller to testify in open-session, if there are things in Mueller's report not revealed to the public!

Schiff Says He'll Summon Mueller: thehill.com...

If Bob Mueller is a "Black Hat", Schiff will have no problem at all getting him before the House Intel Committee. If we get to that point, the World Will Stop Turning during those hours of testimony.

Hopefully, Mueller and Schiff will be EXPOSED before then!

edit on 3/12/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

I personally think it means watch it over and over again. It pulls back the curtain for us cattle. To not forget what we are fighting. Taken with Q's previous post it seems to me to be a call to be ready. As cranky said We, are the plan. Nothing changes without the will of the people.

Be ready to stand and be taken account of Patriots.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

DOJ Attorney General Loretta Lynch suffered from SEVERE AMNESIA during her closed session with Congress, 3 months ago.

Lynch Couldn't Remember Much: saraacarter.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3042

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 223a30 No.5646668 πŸ“
Mar 12 2019 18:32:47 (EST)
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
Q+

12 are going down?

Q+ in on the action today...

Hmm, could be, or maybe 12 indictments about to be unsealed. I just realized one is missing in that pic. Where is Brennan??

ETA: Found him - Q2806
edit on 12-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Lynne Patton, who worked for the Trump Organization before the election and is currently a senior official at HUD, is at today’s Michael Cohen hearing:

This is a post by Trump associate Lynne Patton .

Dear Haters: Since so many of you are asking, I am only going to say this ONCE, so please pay attention before any of you start breaking out the champagne:
1) I will be the first to concede that IF actual physical evidence exists that the President directly instructed Cohen to lie to Congress then, yes, it would be the ONLY accusation made against POTUS over the past three years that would worry me. Otherwise, it remains the word of one person over another with ZERO evidence. Period. One of whom is going to jail for perjury & fraud.
2) More notably, it should be known that Donald Trump does not use email and never has. Nor (up until his inauguration at least) does he text. Therefore, the likelihood of some β€œsmoking gun” email or text is slim to none. It should also be known that any/all visitors to the West Wing must check their cell phones upon entry in a secure locker before meeting with the President. Omarosa was not a visitor.
3) Many of you may already know that I considered Michael Cohen to be one of my very best friends. Countless people can confirm that we were virtually inseparable during my employment at Trump - and that he is, single-handedly - responsible for introducing me to the Trump family and effectively changing my entire life. I would be lying if I didn’t admit that my heart still breaks for him and for his family, with whom I had grown extremely close.
4) What many of you may not be aware of is the fact that I can personally confirm that the ONLY reason Michael Cohen β€œturned on” the President of the United States is because Mueller threatened to throw his wife in jail for up to 30 years. Period. She is the co-guarantor of a $20M personal loan that Mueller discovered Michael secured back in 2015 by falsely inflating the value of his taxi medallions - effectively making her part & parcel to the federal charge of β€œMaking False Statements to a Financial Institution,” to which Cohen ultimately plead guilty. This is also the reason why Cohen’s longtime taxi medallion partner, Evgeny β€œGene” Freidman, was granted immunity.

There are 6 more points

It's worth reading and you won't hear it in/on the news

twitchy.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Anon discovers 9k sealed indictments are now unsealed. Can anyone here confirm? See link

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm wondering if the 12 could be read as 1,2 as in fighting... Jab then Uppercut:

It would seem appropriate for Mad Dog.

edit on 12-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

If true then we need to start populating the Placeholders given on /Patriotsfight/ with the unsealed cases.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Hmm, so those rumors from awhile back are looking to be true.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

yep like all the rest.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Didn't mean to run us off topic about the unicorn.
Van Gogh's Starry night uses a dark cypress tree shadow stretching towards an evening sky with the Pleiades in tight focus.
In the background is a sleepy little town with a church.
[sarc on] I'm guessing the unicorns aren't with the church? [sarK off]

edit on 12-3-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

That lines up nicely..

12 Traitors to America in #2806 and 12 Videos posted by President Trump in #3042.

BINGO!

I remember Q telling the 8-ch Anons to add Brennan to the Meme last year. It was added...Q said "thanks", but somehow the original (without Brennan) was reposted today. Probably by President Trump, because he re-tweeted the original after it was first published...but likely didn't capture the modified meme with Brennan shown.

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join