It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Nancy Salzman takes plea deal – will plead guilty
Now this is going to get interesting.

She is scheduled to plead guilty to an undisclosed crime or crimes tomorrow in U.S. District Court in Brooklyn.

Regardless of whether her plea deal includes any type of formal agreement that requires her to testify against her co-defendants – Keith Raniere, Clare Bronfman, Allison Mack, Lauren Salzman, and Kathy Russell – she will most definitely be called as a witness by the prosecution. Having already pled guilty, Nancy will not be able to avoid answering questions from the prosecution. And if she tries to, she may end up like Paul Mannafort – and her plea deal revoked.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
Anon discovers 9k sealed indictments are now unsealed. Can anyone here confirm? See link

mobile.twitter.com...

According to Q, some fraudulent indictments were removed from the court system by A.G. Barr. But I doubt if 9,000 were. Maybe a huge operation is about to begin against traffickers and drug runners. I hear Whitaker obtained a mother-lode of information from El Chapo prosecutors last month.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Now, now WE know there must be a valid reason.

Another thought is this was like a sign-off by the entire Q team + DJT.

Also, I'm starting to wonder who is this Swede 'Berikande Mångfald'? How many times has Q pointed us to this video??

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Hmm, could be, or maybe 12 indictments about to be unsealed. I just realized one is missing in that pic. Where is Brennan??

ETA: Found him - Q2806

Good catch

Was 12 now 11

He hasn't posted to Twitter since Feb 27th
JohnOBrennan
edit on 3/12/2019 by Sostratus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk... ession=true

Uh oh.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I don't know who Berilande Mangfald is, but I am wondering what the procedure is for indicting/arresting (former) high-ranking government officials.

Do you arrest them at 6am and hold a DOJ press conference later that morning?

Or do you hold a DOJ Press Conference announcing the indictments, and order the alleged-criminals to turn themselves in at a certain place by a certain deadline?

Q's entire reputation now hinges on big arrests coming before that 21 day deadline, given on Feb 26th. The only thing that could delay the actions would be a national disaster, or perhaps, the death of a top government official...like R.B. Ginsburg. (Remember Q saying that George H.W. Bush's death caused a delay in some actions at the time?)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
Anon discovers 9k sealed indictments are now unsealed. Can anyone here confirm? See link

mobile.twitter.com...

According to Q, some fraudulent indictments were removed from the court system by A.G. Barr. But I doubt if 9,000 were. Maybe a huge operation is about to begin against traffickers and drug runners. I hear Whitaker obtained a mother-lode of information from El Chapo prosecutors last month.

Well, you may be right.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester
a reply to: CoramDeo

I'm going larp. Probably with a dash of snowflake. 'Kremlin' OK. I'm thinking like another has said. Delete all past tweets and change the name of the account. 'Kremlin'. Gives it away.

Agreed. I had a similar thought. It sort of stuck me as a sleeper account awakened for limited future use.

The hash looks like it leads to the #TodayIsGoGoGo leads to Gorilla Q, who's Twot account is all of a moth old, join date Feb 2019. Yea.

He's sitting there holding a copy of the questionably sourced(?), multi-authored Qanon book.

Publisity push? Eh, just junkfood.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I would prefer arrest first, presser later.

link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sorry for the delay, I thought about my answer all day. So here it is, I believe that the provocateurs and coconspirators should face justice. That justice must be public, fair and just in accordance with the rule of law, regardless of the medium taken (Federal Court, Tribunal etc). I do recognize that there are certain provocateurs and coconspirators that it would serve the country's best interest to have them face justice privately. Save a national outrage, face justice and fade away quietly. The last thing we need as a nation right now is a repeat of France 1789.

link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The Ides of March?

Brennan Predicts Mueller Report, More Indictments On Friday: "I Don't Have Inside Knowledge"
Listen to the short vid clip.

Last Wednesday, John Brennan was on MSNBC (he's one of their 'in-house experts' now), predicting a "significant" indictment coming from Mueller on Friday March 8th. He really likes Fridays!

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

I think that ANON post is what made say what I said. I read it earlier this afternoon. The "Bait-and-Switch" with the indictments made a lot of sense.

You learn a lot at #QAnon on Twitter, because so many Patriots post their important findings there throughout the day.
edit on 3/12/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Looks like the Brennan missing may be an old Meme

2568 has no Brennan

2570 added Brennan

But 2570 is definitely interesting since they posted the original without Brennan

Treason Meme Updated to Include John Brennan
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
10 Dec 2018 - 1:53:59 PM
Anonymous
10 Dec 2018 - 1:52:40 PM

Thank you, Patriot.
Fire at will.
Q
edit on 3/12/2019 by Sostratus because: can't grammar

1st posted here carewemust
edit on 3/12/2019 by Sostratus because: too slow

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

Who was Will? oh wait....

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

#2568 is the one President Trump re-tweeted the day after it was first Tweeted out by its designer. It didn't contain Brennan.

Like I said about an hour ago in this thread, post 3040 was probably an image pulled from Donald Trump's Twitter account today. He and Q work closely together.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

This is clear evidence Brennan is a time traveling poltergeist.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Missed it - still playing catch up

Edited accordingly

Good call out Care

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
How many times has Q posted the video, This Will Get Donald Trump Elected? Today, alone, in one post, Q posted a link to it 12 times.

In the past, Q has posted it and said, "listen carefully". We have probably all listened carefully to the words and thought, as we took this speech to heart, how potent they are and how different the speech is compared to other same-ole-same-ole political speeches.

But, today, listen again...carefully...to the music included with the video. Do you hear it?

The name of the instrumental piece is "Hybridization of Humanity" by Instrumental Core.

(Just a little something'-somethin' for some of you to ponder.)

I read a Washington Post article that reported Donald Trump picks most of the music for his rallies and speech events. I wonder if he picked this particular song for this particular speech.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That lines up nicely..

12 Traitors to America in #2806 and 12 Videos posted by President Trump in #3042.

BINGO!

I remember Q telling the 8-ch Anons to add Brennan to the Meme last year. It was added...Q said "thanks", but somehow the original (without Brennan) was reposted today. Probably by President Trump, because he re-tweeted the original after it was first published...but likely didn't capture the modified meme with Brennan shown.

Or Brennan is on trial or otherwise gone.

Note that Bill Clinton is pointing a finger gun at his own head. Suicide weekend coming up?

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join