It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

No kidding! By the time we hit 9, FB will be split into atoms.

ETA: Q3002 - anyone read arabic, farsi or whatever that language is on the sign??
edit on 7-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Oops LoL
edit on 372019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yayy, 3000 posts on Q, more than 100,000 on ATS. What's the next milestone... ruh-oh!

How about the indictment of a former top govt official?

My nephew (JAG) is pretty busy from what he can tell my sis...which about all he can say in current environment

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, that is definitely the preferred next milestone(s) care!

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, the post delta between #3003 and 3002 is 00:16:16 = PP = Planned Parenthood?

Either a coincidinky or its suggesting that one of parts 3 to 9 is Planned Parenthood related.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, is that element of Graham's request trying to find out if Hillary was given different briefings to Trump?

I.E. was favortism applied to Dem candidate?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, the post delta between #3003 and 3002 is 00:16:16 = PP = Planned Parenthood?

Either a coincidinky or its suggesting that one of parts 3 to 9 is Planned Parenthood related.

How about PowerPoint
Edward Snowden case PowerPoint

Edward Snowden’s Case. Presented by Logan Braun Daniel (Yong Won) Kim Rachel Reeves Nathan Windley. Introduction. Snowden admitted to leaking confidential information about the NSA’s abuse of power to spy on many global entities.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

cranky, is that element of Graham's request trying to find out if Hillary was given different briefings to Trump?

I.E. was favortism applied to Dem candidate?

Yes.

Tangent. My feeling is the "back channel" on this dossier stuff was Obama. He's the only one who could have had all his communications protected from viewing later, even the 5 eyes UK stuff (Serco covered his butt). But they worked around it...

Buried at the library - raided. Covered by NSA - Rodgers blew that up. Protected by Presidential privilege - leaves if treason is the issue.

I'd guess that the documents will spring a huge leak on the way over to Mr. Graham's place.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Interesting link thanks MT!

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Uh oh... I read #3001 as more delay and willful lack of communication between departments.

1. Lindsey Graham requested a bunch of documents from the DOJ. I doubt Declassification, or the FISA I.G. Report, will happen while those document requests are outstanding.

2. Why the hell doesn't Lindsey Graham go to OIG Horowitz and ask him for FISA documents, related communications, and conclusions already reached! The Senate is attempting to re-create much of what IG Horowitz/John Huber have been putting together for more than a year now!

If I'm frustrated right now for no good reason, someone please chime in and let me know why I shouldn't be frustrated.

edit on 3/7/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Q#2998

Keystone

Why now? After a year of so many people hunting the keystone, and finding many viable connections, this one remained hidden. Why?

The C_A hides their efforts in our reality. Facebook - C_A hidden, and within that we are finding more hidden. They hide everything they do. We all have blinders to their TRUE efforts and diabolical ways placed there by them (and their controllers). Part of their mind control is "hide what we the C_A do from the sheeple" - the prime directive.

This coming to Light, from the Dark, means we have broken through that layer. We can now see more clearly. We now have a foundation to put the pieces together - Facebook/Life Log, Mind Control, Reality Creation Control, Humans As Currency...

It is a very big day.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think that's the best guess.

Another is...
PP = abbreviated form, in their signatures as "PP." standing for "Papa" ("Pope").

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Uh oh... I read #3001 as more delay and willful lack of communication between departments.

1. Lindsey Graham requested a bunch of documents from the DOJ. I doubt Declassification, or the FISA I.G. Report, will happen while those document requests are outstanding.

2. Why the hell doesn't Lindsey Graham go to OIG Horowitz and ask him for FISA documents, related communications, and conclusions already reached! The Senate is attempting to re-create much of what IG Horowitz/John Huber have been putting together for more than a year now!

If I'm frustrated right now for no good reason, someone please chime in and let me know why I shouldn't be frustrated.

The rest can proceed, he's asking to investigate FISA and protocols - not conclusions. This is moving a chess piece to oppose the House list among other things. It also causes panic, rightly so because the docs out in the wild means leakage. Remember the DJT team will not let anything out unless they want it out.

Notice 9 - Clinton. Just that alone is alarming for folks who think Mueller was only investigating DJT.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Interesting link thanks MT!

Better yet
Government protection profiles.... From a link from threads back ....PAIN mirrored NIAP. ...
NIAP Oversees Evaluations of Commercial IT Products for Use in National Security Systems

NIAP Approved protection profiles

Approved Protection Profiles 

To ensure consistency in evaluations, all schemes currently evaluating or considering evaluation of products compliant with NIAP-approved Protection Profiles (PP)

Have to go get my 3 hours sleep ! Look forward to your take on this
edit on 382019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 382019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

a reply to: SKEPTEK

The last paragraph is what matters. That particular ANON is one of those geniuses, with a type-A personality.

This info is pretty major. Q just confirmed that Trump gave the green light for Admiral Rogers to use the deep state's own malware against them to collect data.
BOOM.

I bet Rogers gave the President a very high-level explanation of how it works. And the President asked, "Can we use it against them?". Maybe that's what "FISA works both ways" means, in part. (I hope it was legal, so the President can't be charged with some of the same cyber-related crimes that the Deep-State used.)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Yayy, 3000 posts on Q, more than 100,000 on ATS. What's the next milestone... ruh-oh!

How about the indictment of a former top govt official?

My nephew (JAG) is pretty busy from what he can tell my sis...which about all he can say in current environment

I imagine he is! Have you seen how the arrests of Pedos, Traffickers, Drug criminals, has soared since Trump took office?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Graham recently tweeted that Joe Biden is "one of the most decent and honest people I've ever known in politics."

I disagree highly with that statement. Honestly it almost made me unfollow him purely based off the stupidity of the statement.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Notice 9 - Clinton. Just that alone is alarming for folks who think Mueller was only investigating DJT.

Looks like item #9 is not related to Mueller at all. These "defensive briefings" (whatever those are) were given to Presidential campaigns before November 2016 election day... Right??

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
What I also thought fascinating with this Q post and what that particular anon was able to piece together, confirmed by Q,

Something you should explore further.
Impressive, most impressive.
Q
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Q is saying that they are using the Anglefire to predict the Deep State’s moves without being detected. In the user files it says a key must be used to open magicwand (keystone). In Q post 270 he says that ADM R/NSA (W&W) + POTUS/USMIL = Apply the Keystone. Paint the Picture. In post 167 Q says POTUS opened the door of all doors. Expand your thinking. What is the keystone? Now this could be confirmation bias but based off of what we just read we can now infer that Q was saying trump gave Admiral Rogers permission to use Keystone and Activate malware in order to collect data on DS. Furthermore who uses a magicwand? A wizard. (W&W)

Interesting to me is that Q gave the hints for it to be found, meaning Q didn`t care if the D/state knows its being used back against them now or in the first place. They have it all, D/state lines of communication major disruption.

Bwahahaha

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Graham recently tweeted that Joe Biden is "one of the most decent and honest people I've ever known in politics."

I disagree highly with that statement. Honestly it almost made me unfollow him purely based off the stupidity of the statement.

Graham may have said that after Joe Biden came under heavy attack from Democrats nationwide, for saying that VP Mike Pence is a "decent guy".

It seems Democrats really are de-evolving into beings composed of pure hate and evil.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join