It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 328
<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The first thing to look at with any claim, is the posting history of the individual. This was first reported on March 31st by a person with an anti-Q posting history. I'm not a Facebook subscriber. How do you see this "Fulcrum News" messaging history?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The first thing to look at with any claim, is the posting history of the individual. This was first reported on March 31st by a person with an anti-Q posting history. I'm not a Facebook subscriber. How do you see this "Fulcrum News" messaging history?

My first instinct is that this guy is 100% lying but he made some statements that I'm hoping can be debunked

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Using serialbrain2's method of working out the simple gematria of the CAPS only in a Q post, I believe I've found another Qproof:

Q Post #729:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 4c88a3 No.340471 📁
Feb 11 2018 16:20:10 (EST)

Anonymous ID: cbc366 No.340441 📁
Feb 11 2018 16:18:27 (EST)
Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at ….png
⬇
>>340398
Q team refers to this retweet by @Snowden.

>>340441
>>325370 You will cease to exist
Timestamp.

Learn.
Q

CAPS only simple gematria = Y+T+L = 25+20+12= 57.
Q Post #57:

Anonymous ID: KC17sSpZ No.147661243 📁
Nov 2 2017 15:39:38 (EST)
Senator McCain and others roundly criticized Rep. Michele Bachmann in 2012 when she and four members of the House Permanent Select Committee Intelligence and the House Judiciary Committee cited Ms. Abedin in letters sent to the Inspectors General of the Department of Defense, Department of State, Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, warning about Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the United States government.

Why is this relevant?
Who took an undisclosed trip to SA?
What was the purpose of a f2f v phone call?
Alice & Wonderland.

So, on Feb 11 2018, 6 months before it happens, Q tells NoName he will cease to exist but why does Q draw attention to timestamps?
Timestamp of Anon post #729 replies to is 16:18:27 = PRA = Pray
Timestamp of Q post #729 = 16:20:10 = PTJ = Post-Treason Justice?
Timestamp of Q post #57 = 15:39:38 = OML = Oh My Life

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Footage of Paris, France apt.building explosion. I don't know the date this happened, I'm guessing today. The vid was posted today

m.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
On topic, but not in the current flow of the thread, my little 4-watter popped on about ten minutes ago as I was reading here.

It's no coincidence that next year is 2020, the year we will have perfect vision.

Maybe it's when we who've been faithful will be rewarded with the ability to see the Big Picture and those in denial will finally wake up.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

This the same loser that was on the Q train about a year or so ago? Now about to be made famous, again, Q style.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

This the same loser that was on the Q train about a year or so ago? Now about to be made famous, again, Q style.

I don't know David Seaman, is this something he does regularly?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
That’s an excellent way to put it, CT-

To add on to the idea....

Hindsight is 20/20 , and the future will illuminate all that has come to pass.

a reply to: Creep Thumper

edit on 6-4-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
This vid was posted today on FB the guy is claiming that Q is a fraud, a hoax and that he "resigned" 8 chan today. Is this erroneous info? Can we get some verification one way or the other ---correct or incorrect? Can someone check into this please and thank you

m.facebook.com...

In the video it says that qanon is now full of cat pics.
Go check for yourself.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

This article explains why President Trump's statements this afternoon are so ingenious. You find what started the witch-hunt, and Deep-staters can't justify their lies and actions against candidate and President Trump.

theconservativetreehouse.com... ort/

IF the origin of Trump-Russia collusion was bogus, every-thing after that point should have never happened.

This is a very good read on the "legal" system of control versus a "moral" system or "natural" system. Everything "we" do is legal because "we" say it is legal because... and it is justified because it is legal!

Conflating "rule of law" with "morality" is an issue that accelerated the cultural decline here removing folks from compassionate connection to others as a guide to conflict resolution and fair dealing down to "is it legal?"

With natural moral law everyone is on the same page, on earth we have millions of pages with 10's of millions of words, meaning a near infinite number of things depending on POV.

Not good enough any more...

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Q728 - Q731 = seem to go together.
Snowden retweeted “Speaking Truth to Power”; afterward Q says Drop “Truth To Power” which leaves “speaking” does this mean someone is SPEAKING? Singing like a bird? Not sure if Q is referring to Snowden.

"Why would it be important he was in Russia?"
Because it keeps up the illusion that he is still on the run.

Julian Assange re-tweets “Truth to Power”.

Timestamp compare from Snowden re-tweet shows only 20mins apart. This may show a direct message to @snowden threatening his demise.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Re Q Post #549... this has not had much investigation yet:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.33 📁
Jan 18 2018 22:05:12 (EST)
alkd839.jpg

This appears to show Chairman Mao between a European couple, in turn between 3 other Asians. It could be Japanese emperor Hirohito to the far left. I'm having trouble identifying the European couple but am wondering if they are Rothschilds (perhaps Lionel Nathan de Rothschild).

Anyhow, whilst checking whether it was Chairman Mao I came across this that links him to one of the 13 bloodline families (Li):

Li Na born August 1940), is the daughter of Mao Zedong and his fourth wife Jiang Qing, and their only child together. Her surname is Li rather than Mao, because her father used the pseudonym "Li Desheng" for a period of time during the Chinese Civil War.

edit on 6-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Really great Martin Geddes video.

Love his writing but have never seen him on camera before.

This is refreshing will boost everyone's Q vitamin intake.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, the CAPS only gematria for #731 is 167.
#167:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: Qwfs7lfI No.150214731 📁
Nov 20 2017 13:12:14 (EST)
POTUS opened the door of all doors.
Expand your thinking.
What is the keystone?
Q

This post has an anon answer which reads partially:

answers

He opened the door to the TRUTH. The false reality they have fed us all these years will fall when the Truth spreads. They NEVER thought that Hillary would lose and Trump would have the key ( the presidency) to open their locked secrets. (NSA treasure trove of data meant for nefarious purposes that Trump is now using, having access to all information of the Families, to defeat them)

TRUTH is the keystone, which also links #731 and #167.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Snowden Russia keeps the russia russia russia narrative in the future viable. Evil Vlad harboring a wanted man blah blah blah. Consider how this fails to work if he is taking refuge in China... (look here not here)

Now, is/was he ever really there??? Vlad was running The Plan before us, so keeping him there would be great for The Plan, but Vlad would have to eat ***t over it for a while.

But here is the thing that sticks with me on this: 'State of Surveillance' with Edward Snowden and Shane Smith & Government Surveillance: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver.

Why would Vlad or Russia which is hard to visit, let this happen? Why would the State Department let this happen? The initial reaction from an informed person SHOULD be, WTH?

In a statement, Lisa Monaco, the President’s Advisor on Homeland Security and Counterterrorism, said Mr Snowden would not be exempted from the charges he faced and should stop hiding "behind the cover of an authoritarian regime".

In June that year, the US government charged Mr Snowden with theft of government property, unauthorised communication of national defence information and wilful communication of classified communications intelligence

2013 article

So the question must be asked. If Russia is the devil, the most horrible threat to all of humanity, and snowden is a wanted criminal, then how the hell could these two CLOWNS get a visa to go and have a few laughs with him? Did Vlad just say "uh sure, Jon Oliver, he's funny, let him come on over and we'll set them up with whatever they need?" Were they debriefed upon returning? Were they wired?

Day one I looked him, it, and said out loud "not a hero, a clown."

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

EMN, the CAPS only gematria for #731 is 167.
#167:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: Qwfs7lfI No.150214731 📁
Nov 20 2017 13:12:14 (EST)
Expand your thinking.
What is the keystone?
Q

This post has an anon answer which reads partially:

answers

He opened the door to the TRUTH. The false reality they have fed us all these years will fall when the Truth spreads. They NEVER thought that Hillary would lose and Trump would have the key ( the presidency) to open their locked secrets. (NSA treasure trove of data meant for nefarious purposes that Trump is now using, having access to all information of the Families, to defeat them)

TRUTH is the keystone, which also links #731 and #167.

"He opened the door to the TRUTH. The false reality they have fed us all these years will fall when the Truth spreads."

This fits with the SB2 decode on breaking down the media. Collusion lie "Fed" via media - more then 500,000 collusion stories - all based on a lie, all done by "experts" all feeding continuously.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Timestamp of Anon post #729 replies to is 16:18:27 = PRA = Pray Timestamp of Q post #729 = 16:20:10 = PTJ = Post-Treason Justice? Timestamp of Q post #57 = 15:39:38 = OML = Oh My Life

PRA = Patriots are activated / People are awake / People are afraid ?
PTJ = Patriots take Justice / Port TJ ( Mexico ) ?
OML = mirror play on Owl / Order Military launch / Over main location / One more Link ?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So you agree that if the Trump-Russia Collusion investigation was founded on LIES, then all which occurred after that was a HOAX?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I don't know David Seaman, is this something he does regularly?

David was originally supported Q. Then he posted a video of himself popping champagne and supposedly reading unsealed indictments for his own privileged viewing.

When he was called out repeatedly for being a BS artist, he started his own anti-Q campaign.

He's a joke.
edit on 6-4-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Never heard of him but has an interesting bio.
www.martingedd.es...

Qanon Article he authored WWG1WGA; worth a read.

Educated at Oxford and from his bio...

I sell interesting and informative conversations for a living. If you would like a "thinking partner" for your business, do get in touch.

top topics

<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join