It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 329
<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The Board Owner of the qresearch board on 8chan resigned today. He said stuff in his life needs his attention. Says he will still be around as an anon, and that the BV’s will continue to take care of everything. So, on the outside this looks benign....could be something to it though?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Q728 - Q731 = seem to go together.
Snowden retweeted “Speaking Truth to Power”; afterward Q says Drop “Truth To Power” which leaves “speaking” does this mean someone is SPEAKING? Singing like a bird? Not sure if Q is referring to Snowden.

"Why would it be important he was in Russia?"
Because it keeps up the illusion that he is still on the run.

Julian Assange re-tweets “Truth to Power”.

Timestamp compare from Snowden re-tweet shows only 20mins apart. This may show a direct message to @snowden threatening his demise.

Kamala Harris says that phrase all the time too.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

hey Rel,
Can you post the CAPS only output. I can't get the same Gematria value and I'm on a different notebook which doesn't have Office/Excel.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Good news...

news.sky.com/story/british-passports-issued-without-european-union-words-on-front-cover-11685445

news.sky.com...

The first British passports without the words European Union on the front cover have been issued to the public, despite the delays over Brexit. They were introduced from 30 March - the day after Britain was expected to leave the EU.

Some of the burgundy passports including the words European Union will continue to be issued while the remaining stock is used up, but those applying for a new travel document will not be able to choose between the two. However, both designs will be valid for travel. Susan Hindle Barone, who picked up her new passport on Friday, said she was surprised to see the EU words omitted because "we're still members of the EU".

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

When was this? I must have missed it. That made me think of the London tower fire...

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I only first found him from that first Q article that you posted.

He branched out from previous areas of expertise and ventured down the Q path.

I have followed him on Twitter.

Very insightful and that video is the first I have seen of him.

It makes a great icebreaker for those learning now about Q I think.

Really objective.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Snowden - Bird

snowdenlane.com...

The Bird group
edit on 6-4-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
The Board Owner of the qresearch board on 8chan resigned today. He said stuff in his life needs his attention. Says he will still be around as an anon, and that the BV’s will continue to take care of everything. So, on the outside this looks benign....could be something to it though?

Hopefully he trained someone to do his job before departing. If so, the q-research forum won't miss a beat.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

This the same loser that was on the Q train about a year or so ago? Now about to be made famous, again, Q style.

I don't know David Seaman, is this something he does regularly?

David was originally supported Q. Then he posted a video of himself popping champagne and supposedly reading unsealed indictments for his own privileged viewing.

When he was called out repeatedly for being a BS artist, he started his own anti-Q campaign.

He's a joke.

Oh okay, got it. No wonder he seemed so deranged in his vid. He reminds me of Chief Inspector Dreyfus from the Pink Panther

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

When was this? I must have missed it. That made me think of the London tower fire...

Apparently today

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I've seen quite a few freon and A/C explosions. Unless they had multiple..and I mean multiple units in service that's not normal. Meth lab or bomb?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

They are saying it was a propane tank on a bbq on the balcony, it looks worse than that though? Maybe not?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

A full propane tank will set off quite a bang but..In that vid I see fire before the main explosion. It may have been a grill at first but, the secondary pop would have to be another flammable source.

edit on 6-4-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

Grill fires are not a big deal..you cut off the propane line. usually done by the homeowner in panic..spin it off. that's quite the pop for a grill.
edit on 6-4-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Cassandra is at the embassy today and somehow just got these leaked transcripts.

First words from JA in a long time.

It feels a bit like a movie.

She didn't get in there today no visitors allowed not even lawyers on weekends....anyhow awesome she got this.

Transcripts were not meant to be public.

Feels like the stage is being set.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24305422]tiredoflooking[/po

Has the DOJ + 1 plane returned to the US yet?

Steele or Assange...place your bets

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I heard civmil air say it had returned like a week ago.

Then anonscan says there is cia suspected "rendition" plane whatever the heck that is.

Sitting in London since late March.

I guess they have been used to move high priority targets before.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

The author and American journalist, Anna Louise Strong (third from left), and the sociologist, historian and defender of civil rights, W.E.B. Dubois (second on the right), along with the Chinese Communist dictator, Mao Zedong (center).
Taken in 1959. Other names may be Tang Ming-Chao, Ting Hsi lin, Chu Poshem.
A new world order: The plan to destroy the United States in 16 years (2nd part) (scroll down to pic and will need to translate)

Archive 1

Archive 2

Meet Maurice Strong: Globalist, Oiligarch, “Environmentalist”

The image and many others are under Dr. Du Bois archive University of Massachusetts Amherst

Image file = MS0312-0696.jpg

Main index which I assume somewhere may have a description with all names identified for this pic.

ETA: Names confirmed
696. Du Bois, W. E. B. with Tang Ming-Chao, Ting Hsi-lin, Chu Poshem, Mao Tse-tun, Anna Louise Strong, ca.1959
scua.library.umass.edu...
edit on 6-4-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Rendition

This may help.

P

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Aha! Thanks I probably read that at some point in this journey but it surely didn't stick.

So that is the same type of plane originally reported to have left London.

So I guess there were 2✈✈

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Marry me Phoenix! JK

en.wikipedia.org...

N313P was a tailnumber assigned to a Boeing 737 that the Chicago Tribune reported on Tuesday, February 6, 2007, flew from Tashkent to Kabul, Afghanistan on September 21, 2003, and then to Szczytno-Szymany International Airport in Poland, landing at 9 p.m. "It stayed on the ground for 57 minutes before taking off for Baneasa Airport in Bucharest, Romania, an airport that, according to the Marty Report, 'bears all the characteristics of a detainee transfer or drop-off point,'" states author Tom Hundley on page 14 of the Tribune. The 737 then continued on to Rabat, Morocco, and Guantanamo Bay, the Marty Report said. In 2004 the plane was used to render LIFG leader Abdel Hakim Belhaj and his wife Fatima Bouchar to Libya.[1]

new topics

top topics

<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join