It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Now that is interesting 0311. Osprey's are V-22s the USAF versions are interesting. "Talons" hmmmmm MC-130 Combat Talons do some awesome #.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Who was flown/taken out?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Saw the back and forth pages ago.
I say AGAIN.
Longtime lurker that wandered upon threads. Brought up possibility of contributing to my superior. Greenlight from above with conditions, so started posting.
I am not affiliated with Q.Never claimed to be.
Writing style is due to concise/brevity and opsec.
I will try to write more normal if that helps?

keep Eyes On NXIVM

Q reiterated over and over we are watching a movie.
That will make sense more and MORE as you RE READ DROPS!! Deltas matter, REL (& others get it)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Previous logistics prove that, Thanks man

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

free ebooks, Apollos Warriors and The Praetorian Starship.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I forward your messages on to my X marine brother.

Thank you for your contributions to this site.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Thats right! I had completely forgotten about those types of containment. I was on scene when the FBI arrested one of "The Portland Seven" terrorists. I actually knew one of them from work, (I just gave away where I used to work), blended right in with all of us and he along with the others were convicted, sentenced, and confined to a CMU as an American enemy combatant. That was back in '03 and he's since been released.

Yep, I hope 'Warrior' is knock'in them down and putting them away.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
Saw the back and forth pages ago.
I say AGAIN.
Longtime lurker that wandered upon threads. Brought up possibility of contributing to my superior. Greenlight from above with conditions, so started posting.
I am not affiliated with Q.Never claimed to be.
Writing style is due to concise/brevity and opsec.
I will try to write more normal if that helps?

keep Eyes On NXIVM

Q reiterated over and over we are watching a movie.
That will make sense more and MORE as you RE READ DROPS!! Deltas matter, REL (& others get it)

Post exactly how you see fit my friend.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Thats right! I had completely forgotten about those types of containment. I was on scene when the FBI arrested one of "The Portland Seven" terrorists. I actually knew one of them from work, (I just gave away where I used to work), blended right in with all of us and he along with the others were convicted, sentenced, and confined to a CMU as an American enemy combatant. That was back in '03 and he's since been released.

Are these in the US proper? On bases or in some special designated area?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Trump seems lethargic, It's time for the next movie, why hasn't it started?

Obviously, waiting for Part XVII to drop on ATS

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Are these in the US proper? On bases or in some special designated area?

Typically on campus grounds of US Federal prisons. I know Illinois, Indiana, W. Virginia, Colorado, Oregon, Nevada had them but that was over 10 years ago. Assume still present and probably have more locations.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

If we could just drag Dash outta the bar maybe he'd do Q 17...the nerve on that guy

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

LOLOLOL

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I just...

I just don't know what to make of all this.Is it possible these people are spies and the msm is playing narrative around it all?

I mean...

The idea that this is about a Chinese spy ring disguised as a rub-and-tug disguised as a day spa ... It’s just peak. We’ve reached peak Florida,” said Miami filmmaker Billy Corben, who’s built a cult following shooting popular documentaries about the state’s craziest stories.

I think it's past my bedtime.

#ProtectJulian #FreeAssange #FreePress

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Great stuff TOL..I usually just read and don't reply, I assume you know your value!!

Same to WC..taught me so much I forgot.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: liveandlearn

I listened to Sean Hannity interview Julian Assange twice. Here's a link to the first one, from January 2017.

It's a videoclip: www.youtube.com...

I haven't finished the video but noticed this insightful comment by assange

Assange speaking of MSM: "Why such a dramatic response, they are trying to delegitimize the Trump administration as it goes into the whitehouse. They are going to try to say Prez Trump is not legitimate....they will seize on it and harp on it for the next 4 years".

Great insight.

Yep! Assange and Rush Limbaugh were saying that even before Trump was sworn in. Limbaugh is still saying that's Democrat's ultimate goal...to make voters so sick of hearing about Trump being investigated, and any lies they can gin up, that they choose someone else in 2020.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Covered in Gold?

Forgot about the video that went with this early 90's protest song about kids dying by IRA bombers but the 'covered in gold' is a mystery. Assume religious connotations inherent to Irish culture.
Dolores O'Riordan ('Cranberries' lead singer covered in gold) along with the kids; died (Drowning due to alcohol intoxication) on Jan 15 2018 at a London hotel, in a bathtub.
As of March 2019, the video has over 880 million views on YouTube.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Cannot disclose

top topics

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join