It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 324
<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I know. Albany-Buffalo-Canada

Cuomo needs a wake up call.

God Bless 0311

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

There are MANY AECs currently. Swift justice.

Think POTUS EOs + GWOT

Timelines matters
Clock matters

START FROM BEGINNING Q DROPS

THINK THINK THINK!!!!

Disclosure before or after actions?

2018 will be what per Q?
Last winter.
Last fall.
Last summer.
Rewind.

YOU KNOW WHAT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED.

edit on 6-4-2019 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Don’t worry. CONTROLLED.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

In tandem with ERO + MIL

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Albany--Be safe Warrior!

edit on 6-4-2019 by Sabrechucker because: edit

edit on 6-4-2019 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

The Beginning... where "Q" made failed prediction after failed prediction... and well, continues to make false and failed predictions, statements, images, etc

so, yeah, let's start at the Beginning... "Q" started off as a failure and a charlatan and continues

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
I am not affiliated with Q.Never claimed to be.

I'll vouch for that. You have never said to be affiliated with Q.

Deltas matter

Given the above, how do you know this?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I'll vouch for that. You have never said to be affiliated with Q.

Deltas matter

Given the above, how do you know this?

Maybe seeing raids go down in relationship to the deltas, warrior has found some correlation?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You took a little leap in logic there. Who said Warrior deduced anything from raids and deltas? He might come back and say that is what happened but that would be after the fact.

If that was the case, and he wanted us to know this, he would have been better served mentioning it before.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Leap in logic?
I said ‘maybe’.
I simply gave you a possibility, since you seemed to have no clue at all.
You are welcome.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
This is just my opinion.
Warrior said we are watching a movie.
Q said the same.
What if this is a yuuge movie where everyone we see and in the news is acting?
If everyone on the news is acting, who isn't acting?
What if the entire msm is acting under the control of the white hats?
What if Q controls the msm to distract while the white hats take control?
What if every congressman good or bad is acting according to a script in order to keep the public focused on them and not the real action of taking back our country?
Think about it, 99% of the public only gets their information and belief system from the msm.
When watching a movie, we dont know the ending but we hope and want an ending where the good guys win.
Now the bad guys new the same thing. They knew and controlled the msm to blind us and limit any information we received while they pillaged our country.
Q knew that the script needed to be flipped as the public was already conditioned to believe the actors in the msm.
He needed to spread an "idea" virus in order to get early adopters to start spreading the Q virus to change belief systems and encourage reasearch and learning.
What if the real life situation is fixed already and we are still in the movie waiting for a happy ending?
We already know the situation is bigger than we think and it was probably so big and corrupt that it could not be brought to light until it is fixed because people would just not believe it. So it HAD to be a movie in order to succeed.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I agree with your assessment

It is in our nature to convey truth via “story telling”

“All great books are alike in that they are truer than if they had really happened”- Ernest Hemingway.

Replace “books” with “stories” and it’s modernized right into relevance. Also transcends all the way back to pre written language/oral tradition.

a reply to: airforcerulessky

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The list of characters unveiled in these threads is astonishing in detail. Enjoying the show so far just waiting for FISA to blow the roof off the theatre.

0311 Stay COLD bud.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Saw the back and forth pages ago.
I say AGAIN.
Longtime lurker that wandered upon threads. Brought up possibility of contributing to my superior. Greenlight from above with conditions, so started posting.
Writing style is due to concise/brevity and opsec.
I will try to write more normal if that helps?

keep Eyes On NXIVM

Q reiterated over and over we are watching a movie.
That will make sense more and MORE as you RE READ DROPS!! Deltas matter, REL (& others get it)

So wait, I want to clear this up. You were just a long time ATS user, who lurked in these threads. Being that your profession lines up with what we talk about here, you went to your commander or supervisor or whatever and asked them if you could share intel and what is happening in these threads, and they gave you permission?!?! Do you have someone authorizing what you are allowed to share? Do they know you are sharing this stuff in threads dedicated to QAnon? You said restrictions - how high do those restrictions come? I’m assuming you yourself are pretty high ranking, no? Not trying to blow your cover or anything, I am genuinely interested. It’s just interesting to me that you sought permission to share things here and it was granted. I imagine this site has been the bain of existence for OPSEC officers in the past. If this is true, this is a very big Q proof to all of us. Thanks for what you do Warrior!
edit on 6-4-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

[...] The general populous look to Hollywoodiots for the latest scandal and who is leaving who much like the Brits are distracted by the royals. Sports are pushed to the front everywhere to focus attention on trivia. There are white hats and black hats [Cheatriots] in the NFL to focus attention on sports rivalries and all athletes are well paid entertainers who are unwittingly part of the C_A distraction plan.

Q has kept the attention of the information providers by hinting at actions with crumbs, forcing interested parties to dive deeper and discover for themselves what is really going on. This is key to the process; if Q just stated facts without requiring an investment of time and effort, they would not have captured and kept the interest of so many. "This is not a game" relates to danger and consequence but the game of decoding is what keeps the interest of many.
Some of the Anons who ask "just the right question" remind me of the literary "Dialogue" technique used to avoid hot irons from the Church when contradicting dogma, e.g., Galileo's book. We are being fed leads by "Anon" questions to discover the truth when we stray and over interpret.

Warrior was dropped in to keep disgruntled people from leaving and just said so. He provides just enough to let everyone know not to lose patience and that things are happening behind the scenes. I personally believe what he has said and that he is a Marine. Some may not, but his language and attitude tell me that even though he may now be working for the DHS he is always a Marine rifleman.

@Warrior: Stay safe, stay cold, and bring justice to the abusers and killers of innocents.
edit on Sat Apr 6 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Since "nothing can stop what is coming", it doesn't matter who believes or not believes what Q says. That's why I'm so disgusted every time people argue in this thread with those who don't believe Q.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What if "nothing can stop what is coming" because it is already done? Future proves past? How do you accurately predict the future? Because it already happened.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

This movie is based on actual events.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pteridine

Since "nothing can stop what is coming", it doesn't matter who believes or not believes what Q says. That's why I'm so disgusted every time people argue in this thread with those who don't believe Q.

While nothing can stop what's coming, what happens when it does come is important. If it suddenly comes to an unprepared populous, what will people do? If there was no problem, POTUS and Q would just do it and let everyone discover what the truth is when it happened. The danger lies in the time between the initial shock and when the truth is accepted, if ever. This danger is minimized by the slow diffusion of reality to the populous. Until I started following these threads [thanks Dashen] I had no idea what was really going on. The slow diffusion of information takes time and must be staged carefully so as to minimize disruption to our civilization and not leave us vulnerable during civil disruptions.

On another note Warrior posted something that seems to say that what will happen is what was posted for last year. Take the 2018 date and change it to 2019. Something to consider. "Future proves Past." Allow for disinformation and false leads plus unanticipated responses by the deep state. As they become more desperate, their responses will be more and more difficult to predict.

top topics

<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join