It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Trump Says He Wants Herman Cain, Former Pizza Executive, for Fed Board

President Trump said on Thursday that he planned to nominate Herman Cain, who abandoned his 2012 presidential bid in the face of escalating accusations of sexual misconduct, for a seat on the Federal Reserve Board.

Mr. Trump, speaking from the Oval Office, called Mr. Cain, the former chief executive of Godfather’s Pizza, “a truly outstanding individual” and said, “I’ve told my folks that’s the man.”

I can't stop laughing over this one and 'Cain' rhymes with 'Pain'.

twitter.com...

hermancainmovie

www.bing.com...

edit on 5-4-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Antonio Sabato Jr. tweeted this today:

...then he deleted it.

But that's why we archive! :
archive.is...

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Kenneth E. Baggett, former Chairman of the Board at New York-based CohnReznick, passed away, according to

Probably not notable except CohnReznick audited the Clinton Foundation.

Gulp.

(post by XAnarchistX removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: crankyoldman

I am not saying that signature page is fake.... but it sure looks fake.
'The White Hous'

Common to make purposeful typos in large transaction documents...especially gold backed bonds, for authentication purposes.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

LOL. Yep and all the dirt is still warm from 2012 like the 9–9–9 Plan.
Not yet sure what is DJT strategy here with "Rock Me Like a Herman Cain".

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Preet Bharara admits to discussing secretly taping President Trump with assistant.
Was fired shortly thereafter.
Washington Examiner
edit on b000000302019-04-05T17:25:21-05:0005America/ChicagoFri, 05 Apr 2019 17:25:21 -0500500000019 by butcherguy because: Stupid autocorrect.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Why wouldn’t it be? How many companies out there do you think have that name?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
SB2 decode on Adam Schiff .

Now the interesting question is why would Adam take the risk to lie about something that may at some point be declassified? Q3063 DID ADAM SCHIFF PURPOSELY DECEIVE THE AMERICAN PUBLIC 'THINKING' THE 'GANG OF EIGHT' MATERIAL + OTHER CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTATION WOULD NEVER REACH THE PUBLIC DOMAIN?

Aha! So Adam had some kind of insurance that this material would never be declassified. What were these insurances? The answer is in the same drop: Q3063 WHAT 'INSURANCE' DID THEY HANG OVER POTUS' HEAD IN ORDER TO PREVENT ACTION? A FATHER'S LOVE FOR HIS CHILDREN KNOWS NO BOUNDS. Q

Incredible. They threatened to go after the President’s children. Let that sink in. Adam and his Masters tried to blackmail the President of the United States in these terms: “if you declas this material, we will go after your family

Timing is everything.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Controversial Trump pick gets World Bank top job

Donald Trump's pick for World Bank president, David Malpass, has officially been approved for the role. Mr Malpass, a Trump loyalist, was a senior economic adviser to the US president during his 2016 election campaign. His appointment has stirred debate, as some worry that Mr Malpass, a critic of the bank, will seek to reduce its role.

Just keeps getting better, FED next.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: pheonix358

The Assange arrest were it to occur and suspected "deadmans" release would work as a "non declas" event for normies and bring to light enough out in the wild info to enable declas IMHO.

April 5, 2019

Does anybody understand what's going on with this protracted saga? Is Julian Assange still alive?

He used to speak via the Internet, on a balcony, and also give face-to-face interviews to select individuals.

But over the past 2 years, there are periodic reports of what's "about to happen" to Assange...then everything goes silent.

From this afternoon for example:

LONDON (AP) — The Latest on WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange (all times local):

Britain’s foreign secretary says Julian Assange is a “free man” and can leave the Ecuadorian embassy in London whenever he chooses.

On Thursday, tweets from WikiLeaks quoted what it said were high-level sources saying that Julian Assange could be kicked out of the building within “hours to days.”

Ecuador’s foreign ministry issued a statement saying it wouldn’t comment on what it called “rumors, theories or conjectures.”

British Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt said Assange “can leave that embassy whenever he wants to, so we want the situation resolved as quickly as possible.”

Assange hasn’t left the embassy since August 2012.
More at: www.apnews.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

You mean it's role in money laundering. Then there is all the heads of banks resigning!!!

I have been heavy today in the link you posted re: Bards of War on twitter. This info has always fascinated me.

BTW. thank you for waking up this thread today.
edit on 5-4-2019 by liveandlearn because: spelling

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: carewemust

And Q has been silent in that same time span.

Q's last post also occurred the day before reports that he had been "outed". Oh well, it's up to the Department of Justice to make Qsters genuinely happy now. More info from Q at this point would perk people up, but that "high" wears off faster each time now.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Short video at link.

I know it's Jack but the info sounds plausible.

Trump admin had a deal to give Assange immunity in which he wouldn't release vault 7 etc.

Comey and dems found out spoke to Assange's legal team told them deal was off.

Vault 7 got released.

Comey was fired a month later

Pompeo came out and declared Wikileaks a hostile foreign intelligence entity.

Bruce Ohr was involved.

Also the paper plane incident when ppl thought he escaped, I heard a couple of rumors both relating to a planned escape one story says it was Russia the other says it was Trump admin.

Both stories end with it being too risky and it's called off.

I'm pretty sure he's still in there.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

The Adam Schiff threat against the President's family is akin to Chuck Schumer telling President Trump that the Intelligence Community would "take action" if he stepped on too many toes.

For all we know, Schiff's threat may have worked. No Declass of a single document in any of Spygate's "5 buckets" has occurred.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I can't find this anywhere, not even wikileaks twitter.

If true, I am praying the Trump adm's blather via Pompeo was an attempt to throw people off.

If Trump is sincere about cleaning up gov., and I believe he is, this will slowly turn out to be more transparency that destroys the left.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Adam Schiff threat against the President's family is akin to Chuck Schumer telling President Trump that the Intelligence Community would "take action" if he stepped on too many toes.

For all we know, Schiff's threat may have worked. No Declass of a single document in any of Spygate's "5 buckets" has occurred.

The testimony releases of Ohr, Page etc was a declas. The dems did not want this at all, together they paint a picture, it is just a complicated picture. That's priming the well. Notice how Collins went to the house floor? Why? It's legal there - there is concern that each step might be a land mine.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

TOL, seen any validity to this pic floating around. Doesn't seem to have any provenance to me...

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

This is real.

Navy tweeted it out then deleted later made a statement that is was a "search function" error.

Which is what wikileaks has said a few times as well.

Hard to say, hard to say but the tweet is real.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I hope it was a head fake too.

It really backs up the coup attempt though.

Comey messing that up for Trump behind his back it sounds like,

then Assange releasing vault 7 Pompeo almost has to say something.

Vault 7 was a pretty big leak.

Still wikileaks just published it. Didn't steal it.

It's the same as the Panama papers in principal.

new topics

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join