It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Comey just lost his 'high road' he has pretended to walk and has stooped to the desperation of Brennan though his words are less coherent.

It is all Trump's fault for the situation the FBI and DOJ now face.

Comey will soon need his own mirror.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Green43

Green for tomorrow?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

I think there is almost certainly potentially incriminating information in the report that the administration would love to not to have hashed through publicly on the airwaves for another year and a half in a political prosecution. Which isn't to say he is guilty of anything necessarily, but that there is information, weak circumstantial evidence, which would tend to make him possibly look guilty. That's not uncommon, and that's why the DOJ has a policy of not releasing information when they've determined not to prosecute. Evidence that perhaps has benign explanations, but that they can depend on the MSM to ignore the context in favour of shouting about what was found.

It's not as though the Democrats have changed their tune at all in regards to seeing it, so I'm not sure what the point of such a game would be. They already were demanding it.

RR, remember DECLAS is the looming thing, he's said he'll release it all.

That said, reading BB letter carefully says somethings folks don't want to see. Namely he does NOT rule out the Seth Rich thumb drive hack issue. Think about that for a moment and consider what could be said about it in the report. "We have determined the DNC hack was from inside" (confirming B Binney's analysis).

Second part is RR read last year that there were no Americans of interest - that the case was closed. So in BB letter he mentions "ongoing investigations" which are NOT related to "russia".

If the case made within the Q world is correct, those cases are not even remotely DJT related - but HRC, FBI etc. related.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Comey just lost his 'high road' he has pretended to walk and has stooped to the desperation of Brennan though his words are less coherent.

It is all Trump's fault for the situation the FBI and DOJ now face.

Comey will soon need his own mirror.

I have a theory on that/him, but not yet. He's speaking in code, but the word "mirror" might be rather revealing...

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I don't think that stuff will be in the report. Almost none of it has to do with Mueller's charter.

I would be interested in seeing it all. I think the whole thing has been largely a farce. I just don't think you're going to see what you want to see. At least not from the Mueller report. Possibly elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Kill Bill , Yikes !

Ok Cranky, as I said back in the beginning of the Q threads, math is not my strong point, but I am good at stretching a dollar and manage to live a pretty nice life on a modest income. lol, I'm one of those weirdo's that plan meals and rarely throw away food, can't stand being wasteful. I look at budgets in a very practical, simple way and for the most part it works. So here is how my mind works out the financial situation in Puerto Rico, Please correct me if I'm wrong or over simplifying things.

PR has a population of 32 million people and is 3,500 sq. miles...so if we invested a million dollars into every mile of PR it would cost 35 billion dollars, heck let's give everyone in PR a million dollars too, now we're up 67 billion dollars, that would still leave 25 billion to deal with building costs and government services..IDK...just doesn't make sense that PR is still suffering so much. God I'm sick of all the greedy crooks in this World !

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

SCRIBD document

I'm not sure but from reading the complaint it sounds like she was casing the joint.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Mirror?

Hmmmm I think you could be onto something Cranky!

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The point I'm making is that with so many people following this person wouldn't it be nice to be able to look them in the eyes? To check their back ground? See where their loyalties truly are?

You've raised a crucial question here. Let me ask you this: why do you think that in spite of Mueller's report claiming no collusion, there's still a good chunk of the American public that refuse to believe it? Along with all of the other lies about Trump?

It's because of image. People have been taught to bypass their own discernment in favor of listening to people whose image they respect and trust. Faces, names, personalities. How many people know Meryl Streep or Alyssa Milano or Robert DeNeiro personally, yet will ignore objective facts and follow celebrity opinions simply because of a modern sense of idol worship? The same goes for any politician glorified by the media.

There's beauty in anonymity. An anonymous post isn't attached to any user name or personality and thus has to stand on it's own merit. The weight is in the words themselves rather than the image attached to it. Which is precisely why sites like 4chan and 8chan are becoming incredibly popular.

If anyone on the Q team has shady pasts, does it really matter in the face of the tangible difference Q's presence has made in encouraging people to use true discernment and critical thinking?

Not to mention that nearly everything Q has spoken about is coming to fruition or already has.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

SCRIBD document

I'm not sure but from reading the complaint it sounds like she was casing the joint.

It's the Malware she possessed that intrigues me.

Love to know what type.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

This thread is as true today, as it was 2 years ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

CNN is the America's #1 enemy...and the enemy is based right here in the USA.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

The plot thickens...

As the Miami Herald noted, Zhang was likely on her way to attend one of two events advertised by Cindy Yang, the former Florida massage parlor owner who has posed for selfies with virtually every major Republican politician in the Sunshine State. Yang previously operated a spa where Patriots owner Robert Kraft was caught allegedly paying for sex. Yang sold the Orchids of Asia Day Spa before Kraft's arrest and reinvented herself as an intermediary between wealthy Chinese investors and the Trump administration.

www.miaminewtimes.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
Going to be a bad Wednesday for them hopefully.

That's what Georgia Republican Rep. Doug Collins said on Fox News this afternoon.

"Lots of fireworks on Wednesday".

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

I don't think that stuff will be in the report. Almost none of it has to do with Mueller's charter.

I would be interested in seeing it all. I think the whole thing has been largely a farce. I just don't think you're going to see what you want to see. At least not from the Mueller report. Possibly elsewhere.

His charter was the world, it had no limits DJT or otherwise - "any matters that arose or may arise..."

Then there is the redacted addition.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Bingo! I.G. Michael Horowitz's "charter" says the same thing, as does that of Prosecutor John Huber.

If Mueller wasn't solely focused on getting rid of Trump, he likely helped other entities investigate where conspiracy and corruption was/is obvious. (Obama Admin and Hillary)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

CNN is an Anti-America terrorist organization with global reach (257 countries). A traitor to America. It should be treated as such by our government.

This is so true Care! I've said this before.

Q has demolished the MSM..that's why they wont "ask the question"

I have strained relationships with friends and family on an uncomfortable level. It's no longer about having a friendly debate, to me, it's about not setting someone off with a bit of truth.

My sister (A Liberal) called me last week to ask if I would help move my niece into her new apartment. Anyway long story short..I had Fox on and Trump was talking, she said "GD turn him off I can't even stand his voice"

The point is..that's not normal. Love my sis..great person! Too much CNN.

edit on 2-4-2019 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Sometimes you need a sword to fight for blind justice.

The Broadsword and the Beast
"I see a dark sail on the horizon, set under a black cloud that hides the sun. Bring me my broadsword and clear understanding. Bring me my cross of gold as a talisman."

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Anyone seen that The Rolling Stones have postponed the USA part of their current tour?

Mick Jagger: Heart Surgery Postponed Rolling Stones Tour

I'm wondering if they used this an excuse because they didn't want to be in USA during the "roundup" and end up in Gitmo or 6ft under!

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

The point is you have NO IDEA who q is.

I just finished some serious research on this subject, and came up completely empty.

youtu.be...

What happened to the Youtube embed tags???

edit on 2-4-2019 by FlyingFox because: derp

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No doubt they are in with the dirty...I would have to assume that MJ is just old and needs Heart surgery. Lucky he made it this long.

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join